Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ My Story ❯ Evil Tyrant ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
TGSS5: By now you've probably learned my name so I'm using the acronym from now on when I'm being referred to this way. By the way, Disclaimer's back! Say hi, Disclaimer! Oh, yeah, and disclaim for me, too.

Disclaimer: Hi, Disclaimer. TGSS5 does not own a damn thing of interest.

TGSS5: Hey! I own some things I like. Well, I'll start the chapter then kick Disclaimer's ass.

-----------------------

"___": Speech (duh) and quotes
*___*: Thoughts
CAPS: Signs and Geta's shirts
'___': Other writing and quotes in speech
italics : Flashbacks

-----------------------
Chapter 6
Evil Tyrant

Geta and his fr... allies were searching for wherever Ginyu took the Dragonballs. Gohan had the Dragon Radar, and he was using it as Goku, Geta, and Tolone were standing guard. Their search led them to Frieza's ship, or rather the area around it. Vegeta was tired, but before he took a nap he got new armor and gave some to Gohan and Krillen. Meanwhile, as the other Super Saiyans were searching, Geta found a patch of dirt that seemed to have been recently dug up. "Hey, guys, I think I found something!"

Goku and Tolone came to look, then nodded. "Let's dig it up and see what we find," Tolone said. When they had finished digging the thin layer of dirt away, they saw that all the Dragonballs had been buried there. "If they were smarter they would've done something else with them, or at least divided them," she commented. Geta nodded, and Goku seemed oblivious to the others.

"Someone's coming," Goku announced suddenly. "Too small to be Frieza, though. Could be one of his henchmen."

"I'll check," Geta said. He hid his ki (he's getting a lot of practice, don't you think?) and flew toward a power level that barely registered to his senses. *Too weak to be one of Frieza's men. A Namek, maybe?*

Geta's guess was soon proven right as a young Namek child flew up. The kid blinked and said, "Excuse me, sir, but do you work for Frieza?" Geta simply shook his head, but that was all it took to make the child sigh in relief. "I'm glad. My name is Dende. Who're you?" he (for lack of a better pronoun) said.

Geta tilted his head and smiled pleasantly. "My name is Geta. I'm a Saiyan, but a fairly nice one. Why are you here?" he answered.

Dende said, "I'm looking for Gohan right now. Do you know him?"

Geta nodded. "Passing acquaintance, but I know what he looks like. Want me to take you to him?" Dende nodded, so he said, "Follow me." Then he, followed by Dende, flew back to Frieza's ship. When they landed, Geta said, "He should be around here somewhere..."

When Gohan came out of the ship, Dende started, then saw who it was and called out, "Gohan! Guru sent me to tell you how to use the Dragonballs."

"Convenient- we just got them," Geta answered. At Dende's worried glance he said, "I'm on Gohan's side. Besides, I'm living my life the way I always wanted to, so I personally have no wishes." That helped the little Namek relax. Then Geta looked up and said, "Gohan, get Krillen. We're moving the Dragonballs to the next island over." He and the other Saiyans picked up six of the Dragonballs and Dende picked up the seventh. By that time Gohan and Krillen had come back out. "Come on." With that, everyone (except Vegeta, who was still asleep) flew to the furthest neighboring island, where the carriers dropped the Dragonballs in a pile.

After that, Dende spat out a stream of words that none of the others understood. Then, after the dragon appeared, he turned to Gohan and asked, "What's your wish?"

Geta didn't listen after that because he sensed something very, very bad. "He's coming..." was his only response when Goku asked what was wrong.

Shortly afterwards, Vegeta showed up, demanding to be made immortal, and in the middle of that wish the dragon died. Geta paid attention to none of this. He simply fell into a stance facing in a certain direction, and the others shortly found out why...

"What do you think you're doing with four Saiyans in your group? I HATE SAIYANS!" a white-skinned, armored creature demanded.

Vegeta quickly confirmed Geta's guess about the creature's identity by saying, "Frieza! It's time to die!"

Frieza just laughed a little. "And what makes you think you've got what it takes to kill me?"

Frieza fought Vegeta briefly before transforming into something even more powerful, and a lot bigger, too. After a while, Piccolo showed up and fought that form for a while before Frieza transformed again. Then, after Vegeta got a hole shot through him and got healed, he fought that form until Frieza transformed AGAIN. *How many forms does this idiot have?* Geta thought as he deflected a blast that had been aimed at Dende. As Vegeta started to get ready to fight again Geta said, "This form's mine."

At Frieza's amused look Geta powered up to match Goku's max and flew in for a kick to the gut, which Frieza dodged, but barely. Geta even grazed his skin. He then grabbed Frieza's ankle with his tail and spun vertically, then threw him into the ground hard enough to leave a large crater. As he expected, Frieza quickly blasted his way out of the hole he had been in and landed in front of him. "Oh, sorry, looks like I got dirt on your nice new form," Geta said while smirking, obviously in smartass mode. "I meant to get it in some wounds."

Frieza snarled (of course, Frieza has a really bad attitude) and shot at Geta several times. Geta deflected them all with one hand, trying to hide the difficulty in his task. "You won't beat me! I'm only at one percent of my power!"

Geta smirked. *I'm not even close to a percent,* he thought. Aloud, he said, "Goku, Tolone, NOW!" He then went Super Saiyan. After seeing what he meant, Goku and Tolone went Super Saiyan, too. *As a backup, I've got my full power.*

Everyone stared at the three Super Saiyans until Vegeta shouted out, "NOOOOO! I'M supposed to be the Super Saiyan!"

Frieza tried to shoot Vegeta, but Goku deflected the pencil-diameter blast straight up. Shortly afterwards, Geta kicked Frieza in the face as Tolone kicked him in the gut. This sent the tyrant stumbling back, but he recovered quickly and flew off to try to give himself more room for what he planned. He held both arms up, gathering ki between them. *What're you up to, Frieza? I never saw an episode with you doing this... huh?* Geta thought.

"Now say goodbye to Namek!" Frieza shouted as he threw the black ball of ki he held directly at the planet. After the ball hit the surface, there was a blinding flash that lasted for several seconds before dying down. "Damn... held back too much ki..." he muttered.

"So you couldn't go through with it, huh?" Goku started, but Geta stopped him.

"Why are you so intent on the extinction of the Saiyans?" Geta demanded.

"Because they're too much of a threat to my power! And there are only five minutes until the Saiyans are extinct!"

"In other words, you're a coward who destroys the planet at the slightest hint of danger to yourself. And this one only has five minutes. Right, coward?" Geta countered. "A coward cannot be accepted by a true Saiyan; in our minds, they must be exterminated, just as we must be, in yours." Tolone and Vegeta stared at him until he noticed and said, "What? Makes sense for a warrior race." Then he turned back to Frieza and shouted, "Let's get this over with! The three of us versus you at your maximum! And no blasting the planet to destroy it!"

They waited half a minute while Frieza powered up, then, when he was done, they all attacked at once. Goku kicked him in the side of his head, Tolone kicked him on the other side, and Geta hit him with a spin kick to the gut. (Geta likes his gut shots, don't you think?) "We'd better beat him as badly as possible, or he'll come back to kill us all!" Geta told the others. They nodded and tried to press their advantage, despite Frieza being almost twice as strong as they were individually.

Frieza took several blows from all sides before letting out a wave of ki from his entire body. This knocked all the Saiyans flying from him. "This guy's tough!" Goku said excitedly as they regrouped.

"Typical Saiyan battle lust there," Geta commented as they charged again. Frieza and the Saiyans exchanged attacks for nearly two minutes before it became obvious that they were getting the upper hand. The trio eventually stopped. "It's over."

"What do you mean, it's over?" Frieza demanded.

Goku said, "Your ki is decreasing drastically."

"I could beat you alone, easily," Tolone finished. Then the three warriors started flying away, not even bothering to power down.

"TAKE THIS!" Frieza yelled suddenly, and when they turned to look there was a pinkish disk following them.

"Scatter!" Geta ordered, and the others flew in different directions as he swerved rapidly, trying to get the deadly cutting attack away from Tolone. "Heads up, Goku!" he called out as he was about to fly by Goku, who hastily reversed direction after the shout. He didn't pay any attention to Frieza aft... hmmm, Frieza... He pulled a quick U-turn to fly directly at his foe. After he decided he was close enough he threw a ki blast at Frieza's feet and flew overhead. *He's probably smarter than that...* he thought.

Sure enough, when the dust cleared Frieza was standing there with only a minor cut across the fingers and the disk hovering above his hand. "Not bad. You almost had me!" he commented. "Let's double the fun!" As he said that he created another disk before throwing both at Geta.

Geta dodged around quite a bit before trying a risky maneuver: he engaged Frieza in close combat. After a while he knocked him into the ground, creating a small crater. When Frieza started floating out of it, Goku shouted, "Look out, Frieza!" Almost as soon as he had said it, one of the disks, forgotten by its creator, sliced Frieza in half, including cutting one hand off.

After a short time, in which the Saiyans gathered, Frieza whispered, "Please... have mer...cy..."

"Yeah, right! Like you've ever shown anyone mercy?" Geta spat contemptuously. "And what makes you think you deserve mercy?"

"Please... spare... me..." Frieza begged.

Goku got fed up with listening to Frieza's whining and gave him a small portion of his ki- just enough to live. "There... now go find some place to think about your defeat," he said. Then the Saiyans all flew off, intent on reaching a ship before the planet exploded.

Suddenly, Frieza shouted, "Learn what happens when you mess with the most powerful being in the UNIVERSE!" They turned and saw that Frieza was using the ki Goku gave him to try to attack them.

"You just threw away your last chance at life!" Tolone shouted.

"Good riddance!" Geta yelled as she was shouting "chance at life."

"YOU FOOL!" Goku screamed as Geta was yelling. The trio blasted Frieza at the same time, easily overpowering his attack. After a few seconds of waiting for the dust to settle, they saw a crater, but no Frieza.

"Let's go! We only have 45 seconds to get off the planet!" Geta ordered. They flew to Frieza's ship, but Geta saw it was too badly damaged to fly. "Forget Frieza's ship! Let's look for one of those space pods!" The other two nodded, and a brief (10 seconds) search revealed five space pods, each with the Ginyu Force symbol. "There! We're using those!" They climbed in three of them and typed in a random course, coincidentally getting the same destination, then blasted off.

-----------------------

TGSS5: I know, I stopped at a bad time.

Goku: No kidding! Where are we going?

TGSS5: Same place you go in the show: Yardrat! I'm gonna skip straight to your return to Earth, though.

Geta: Okay, as long as we arrive together!

TGSS5: You guys plus two new future allies! Next chapter: Return to Earth: A Dire Prophecy!