Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ My Story ❯ I Hate Buu's Guts! ( Chapter 14 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
TGSS5: Soon... soon...

Disclaimer: Please do not sue TGSS5. He doesn't own very much.

"Geta": Rolling!

-----------------------

"___": Speech (duh) and quotes
*___*: Thoughts
CAPS: Signs and Geta's shirts
'___': Other writing and quotes in speech
italics : Flashbacks

-----------------------
Chapter 14
I Hate Buu's Guts!

As Buu laughed maniacally and, apparently, endlessly, Geta and Vejito were landing on the outer lining of Buu's stomach. After they landed Geta looked up and demanded of no one in particular, "Doesn't he know how to shut up?" Vejito nodded in agreement to the question, and the two lowered the barriers they had set up, simultaneously by accident. When both barriers were completely down an odd thing happened: Vejito separated into his components.

Vegeta quickly took his earring off, saying, "I'm glad I'm not united with HIM anymore." Goku tried to convince him to put it back on, but when the repeated hero turned his back he put the earring in his palm and prepared to crush it. Geta quickly grabbed it, got a feel for it, and replaced it, all in the span of a second. Vegeta, seeming not to notice, crushed the earring.

That shocked Goku when he turned around. "Vegeta!" he exclaimed in a criticizing manner. After a short conversation Vegeta walked off. Goku took his earring off and crushed it before following. Geta just smirked as he loped along behind them, quickly catching up despite the comparatively slow-looking pace.

After a short time Vegeta's feet stuck. "What the-?" was all he said before struggling to lift his feet.

"Vegeta!" Goku called out as he rushed forward. "Ugh! It's got me, too!" he said as he, too, stuck.

"Goku! Vegeta! Hang on!" Geta shouted as he rushed toward them, only to stick. "Damn it! Me, too!" The three struggled as they sank into the "floor" to no avail. When they were through the floor they quickly fell into an orangish liquid. Geta and Vegeta quickly pulled themselves out, knowing what it was, but Goku just pulled his torso out onto the cake they were standing on. "Goku, you DO realize that's stomach acid you're swimming in, don't you?" Geta asked uneasily.

Goku looked down and saw himself smoking. "Oh... look at that. I wonder what that is...?" he asked stupidly.

"You idiot! That's your carcass being digested!" Vegeta shouted. Goku finally realized what was happening and jumped out with a pained shout. Then they started floating toward a whirlpool. "Holy shit! If I know my anatomy, that goes straight for the 'southern exit!'"

Geta glared at him. "Why not just say that it leads out the ass?" he demanded. They were quickly surrounded by sweets. "Not the most graceful death I can imagine- getting crushed by cake is pretty humiliating." Vegeta nodded to that as he pushed on one side. Then Geta decided to blast a hole in the cake in front of him. "This way!" he called out as he leapt through the hole he had just made. The others quickly followed.

When Goku jumped back into the stomach acid, he found Geta and Vegeta swimming in place and preparing to blast the side of the stomach. "Geta! Vegeta!" he called out despite being under the acid. He quickly started stuffing cake into his mouth to help get the acid out. Then he swam in front of Geta and started waving his hands in a "no, don't" manner, but they ignored him and blasted the wall anyway. Acid flowed out of the resulting hole, carrying the Saiyans with it. "Man, can't you guys be a little more discreet?" Goku demanded when the flow stopped.

Geta shrugged. "We got out, didn't we? Did you want to be Buu fodder?"

Vegeta nodded, finding he liked Geta's style, and added, "I'm a true Saiyan. I'm going out the front door."

"Wait a minute... what's that? Green blobs...?" Geta hissed, looking around. Indeed, when the others looked they saw globs of greenish goo floating around them.

"Kakarot, look for a way out!" Vegeta ordered.

"There IS no way out! We're surrounded!" Goku replied. The blobs shortly started flying at them, getting all over everything when they dodged. "Voracious little suckers, aren't they?" Goku asked whimsically as he saw the ones that landed on the cake that came with them dissolve it in seconds.

"Yes, they probably go around digesting everything that escapes the intestines," Vegeta replied.

"And that includes us, if we let them," Geta finished. "And here they come!" As he said that, the blobs regrouped for another charge. Geta, Vegeta, and Goku all started smashing them, straining to keep them off of themselves. After a while Geta snarled, "Just how many of these damn things ARE there?" Then Goku got careless and let himself get almost completely covered in the gunk. Suddenly, the entire area started shaking as a large (to them, anyway) line of the floor rose up, throwing them to the sides. As Geta landed, he thought, *The more things change, the more they stay the same... Hope I can hold my stomach.*

Then a huge-looking worm-like creature erupted out of the floor. Electricity crackled around Goku and he screamed out. "Kakarot, it's the slime- it's communicating with the slime! Get rid of it, quick!" Vegeta told Goku as Geta covered his mouth with his hand and fell to his knees. He quickly lost track of his surroundings, concentrating instead on holding his stomach in check. After a while, though, someone pulled him upward quite a ways, which made it even harder to hold back.

After a while, Geta's stomach settled, and he asked, "Is it gone?"

Goku nodded. "If you're talking about that worm, then yes, it's gone. It told us that Gohan, Goten, Trunks, and Piccolo are up from there," he informed Geta. "If you're feeling well enough to fight, then come on." Geta nodded and stood, and they and Vegeta walked off. After a while their search led them into Buu's head. "They must be here. It's the only place we haven't looked!"

They shortly came to a fork. "Use your instincts, Kakarot- left or right?" Vegeta asked.

Goku considered. "Mmm, well, I'd have to say... left."

"Fine, then I'm going right." Vegeta started walking down the path to their right.

"Hey! That's not very nice!" Goku exclaimed.

"You follow your instincts, and I'll follow mine," Vegeta replied.

Geta looked at Goku and shrugged. "I'd better go with him for damage control," he said in a low voice before following after Vegeta.

After a short time, Vegeta and Geta came across Goten and Trunks. "Superb. Follow us, boys. We're getting out of here."

As Vegeta turned to walk away, Geta was mumbling to himself, "No... It can't be this easy... Gotta be some kinda catch..."

"Fusion ha!" the boys said in distant-sounding voices. When the burst of light ended, there was a boy with ankle-length blonde hair wearing a small jacket and Arabian pants standing in their place.

"Gotenks?! Um, Vegeta... problem..." Geta called out, trying to warn Vegeta.

"What the-" Vegeta started as he turned to look, only to get grabbed by Piccolo.

"Hang on!" Geta called out before something slammed into the side of his head. After the soft, fleshy wall stopped him, he pulled himself out of it and looked at his attacker. "Okay, this is impossible! What's Vejito doing here?" Then he shrugged. "Ah, well, might as well see how we measure up to each other." He started punching at the fake Vejito to gauge how strong he was. He blocked several punches and kicks, then dodged a few more, before landing beside Vegeta. "Hey Vegeta, you get those two. I'll take the big one." Not waiting for an answer, he rushed back at his opponent, getting several hits through sheer momentum. He shortly knocked him into the floor and started dribbling him like a basketball with punches, kicks, and ki blast.

Geta landed after a while and watched as his opponent flickered into translucency once or twice. Then he turned his back for a second before getting knocked face first into the wall. Vegeta, in a similar position except for the fact that he was face up, rolled his eyes dramatically as he said, "Man, fighting both of them at once is pretty tough! Where's that silly clown when you need him?"

Then the wall they were in exploded. Geta and Vegeta looked up and saw Goku floating there. "Hey, Geta, Vegeta!" He trailed off as he pounded a Gohan lookalike toward the floor. After a bit more fighting, the three genuine Saiyans were standing back to backs as the copies charged up their originals' signature attacks. "What're these guys made of, anyway?" Goku demanded.

"I think I know what they are, and it's sufficient to say that I REALLY hope Buu gets distracted soon," Geta answered.

Geta's hopes were answered as "Gohan" turned into a slice of cake. "AAAGH! He's cake!" Goku shouted.

"No, he isn't, he's toast!" Vegeta answered, oblivious to what just happened.

"No, he's REALLY cake!" Goku yelled as Gotenks and his ghosts turned into cupcakes and Piccolo turned into a piece of chocolate.

"Uh- I see now!" Vegeta said as Vejito turned into more cake. "Chocolate?"

"No, strawberry!"

"Raspberry over here!"

"Cupcakes?"

"No, pound cake!"

"This one's shortcake!" After a while of gawking, the trio moved on, deeper into Buu's head. They shortly came to a hollow portion filled with cobwebs. "Sheesh! Someone needs to do a little spring cleaning up here! Or at least get a brain," Geta commented.

Vegeta was the first to exit the silken maze, and he came close enough to a corner to see around it. "Kakarot, Geta, come here. You should see this," he said.

Geta and Goku reached the corner at the same time and looked around it. "Hey! It's Gohan!" they exclaimed, delighted.

"Don't celebrate yet, you fools! Check him first!" Vegeta berated them.

After checking his son, Goku said, "YES! He's still alive!" Then he looked around the ball Gohan was in and said, "Look, there're more over there!" Geta and Vegeta looked and saw that there were, indeed, more of the strange orbs behind Gohan's. They looked through them until they came to one they never expected: a fat version of the being they were inside. "How could Buu have absorbed himself?" Goku asked no one in particular. After some thought he answered himself: "Hmmm, maybe there were two Buu's at one point, and this one lost."

"That's ridiculous! How do we know this one won't attack us?" Vegeta demanded.

"Well, we could try reading his mind." Geta and Vegeta shrugged and moved close to the fat Buu, staring at it and stretching their minds out to read the contents of its own.

Steam. Condensing cloud of steam forming a near-anorexic looking grayish Buu. Fat Buu fighting skinny Buu. Skinny Buu holding back and still winning badly. Beam of magical energy. Reflected beam hitting fat Buu. Skinny Buu eating fat Buu, now chocolate. Transformation in cloud of steam.

Goku was contemplative. "So there really were two Buu's- a good one, and a bad one."

"Forget that for now, help us with these others!" Geta said. Goku looked and saw his allies shooting the attachments with beams of ki until they broke off. Goku nodded and blasted one down as the others finished up. They placed all the mysterious balls in a pile, including the ones containing two mystery people Geta identified as Kai's. "Hmm, power's about the same..." Buu shortly came into his own head and started trying to play mind games with everyone, but Geta stopped that rather quickly. "Hey Buu... look what I've got!" he said, gripping the bottom attachment of the fat Buu's cocoon.

Sure enough, that stopped the thin Buu short. He made the "no, don't" gesture as he shouted, "NOOO! If you tear those attachments..." He paused, as if in horror. "...I won't be me anymore!"

"That sounds very interesting... Geta, give a good yank," Vegeta said.

Geta smirked. "Sounds fun," he said. Then he pulled on the pod he held until the attachments snapped, laughing the whole time. Shortly afterward Buu started screaming as his thought-self melted, and his power started rising dramatically. Geta looked around. "Grab the guys! I'll take these three!" he ordered. Goku and Vegeta nodded and picked up two pods apiece. Geta picked up the Kai's in one hand and the fat Buu in the other. "Now let's find a vent and get out!"

As they flew through Buu's head, Vegeta said, "How could his power level be INcreasing instead of DEcreasing?!" They had a few incidents, such as Goku sitting on a hotter-than-lava floor, before finding a steam vent, in use at the time they arrived. After it cleared, the trio flew to where the vent itself was and waited until steam started rushing toward them before Geta used a mouth blast to hold it back until the vent opened, at which point they flew out the hole. As soon as they got out they all (absorbees) grew back to normal size. Geta caught the Kai's, Goku caught Gohan and Goten, and Vegeta caught Piccolo and Trunks.

"Seraph! Tolone! Videl! Kaerlos!" Geta shouted. "Come here! Hurry!" The named parties came rushing toward them, Tolone grabbing the fat Buu as she came. "Kaerlos, you take this guy," he said as he handed the old-looking male Kai to his son. "Goku, give Gohan to Seraphita and Goten to Videl." Goku made the named transfers. "Vegeta, give Piccolo to Tolone." Vegeta glared, but did as ordered. Suddenly, Geta sensed something behind himself and turned to find a blue-skinned child-like Buu holding a massive ball of ki above his head. He scanned its levels and started floating back in shock. "Holy shit! That's enough ki to blow up the planet fifty times! If he throws that, we'll have to abandon ship!"

Sure enough, the monster smirked, then threw the ball at them. They all turned and flew away, Goku picking up Hercule and Dende on the way, and kept flying until Kibitoshin appeared in front of them. "Hurry! Grab on!" he shouted. Goku grabbed his hand, Vegeta grabbed Goku's collar, Geta grabbed his collar, Tolone wrapped her arm around his neck, Seraphita and Kaerlos latched onto their shirts, and Videl grabbed on to Kaerlos. An instant later, they were back on the Sacred Kai Planet.

"I regret having to leave the Earth like that, but we had no choice- if anyone's gonna stop Buu now, it's gonna have to be us," Geta said, looking at the ground. Everyone else who understood the situation nodded gravely. "Uh-oh... he's coming!"

-----------------------

TGSS5: Almost there...

"Geta": Okay, that may qualify as a cliffie, and if it does, TGSS5 is sorry for it.

TGSS5: Almost there...

"Geta": We're almost at the end of the story, alterations included.

TGSS5: Almost there...

"Geta": Would you stop saying that?! Anyway, next chapter: Omega Finale!