Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ N-A-U ❯ chapter 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

N-A-U

By: Dirty Pair Flash 2

An Alternate Universe FanFic, where Vegeta-sei is still around. Bulma and Chi are bounty hunters sent by Prince Vegeta to retrieve a rough Saiyan Kakkarot. Enjoy.

Bulma leaned against the ships hull with her arms crossed and her head down. She knew the fearsome entourage was headed toward her. The green-blue eyes lifted to see the Saiyan Prince leading his men closer to her ship. Standing up, she pulled her gun from her hip and aimed squarely at his chest. "That is close enough Saiyan," she shouted, letting her suspicion be clearly known to those before her. "Stating, your business with me from there is good enough." She didn't have much reliance in Saiyans to begin with and trusted them only about as far as she could throw them. A dangerous lot, they were renown for their killing prowess and she was not taking any chances.

The Prince smirked, a devilish glint in his black eyes. "How can we conduct business at such a range, woman." He held open his arms to reveal he had no weapons on him. "I refuse to shout my proposal at you like some roaring fiend."

Bulma nodded. "You then." She lowered the gun and holstered it slowly. "The rest of your men can stay where they stand." The Prince approached her with cat like grace that bespoke his confidence, and Bulma swallowed thickly. Damn, he was one fine male specimen. To bad he was a Saiyan, and nobility to boot. There would be no way she could sway him to come down off his high horse long enough notice her. Gashing her teeth she vowed not to even try. It would be a waste of effort, and she had enough of that in to last her a lifetime.

Vegeta stopped before her, his regal aura enveloping them both. "So which one are you? Chi or Bulma?" The dark eyes raked her form like she was nothing more to him then a tempting piece of meat some one had set before him.

Irritation gnawed at her sense of pride. "Bulma." She mumbled grouchily. It was hard to keep from clenching her teeth as the erotic spiced scent of him filtered through the air. "Just tell me what you want Prince Vegeta. I don't have time to piss with you."

He leaned in and gently swept the dark blue wisps of hair from her ear before leaning closer to whisper in a sultry tone that left her legs feeling like jelly. "Stop acting woman, I could tell the moment your eyes met mine, you liked what you saw." She growled in response and tried to slap his hand away, but he caught hers easily. "I am here to offer you a job." He pulled back not dropping the fragile wrist in his hold. "A rather tempting bounty that could put you forever in the good graces of the Saiyan Empire."

She felt her eyes widen before she ripped her hand from his. Sarcasm was sent shooting back at the fierce looking Prince. "Since when has the Saiyan race been reduced to offering bounties for their wanted?" She kept her voice level despite her excitement. "I thought your kind merely killed those that got in your way."

"This is different." He pulled back and set his dark eyes on her. "I am after another Saiyan by the name of Kakkarot. We want him captured and brought back to Vegeta-sei, as soon as possible" He paused before adding, "Alive."

"Why?" Bulma smirked. It was amusing to imagine a Saiyan warrior turning on his own. It almost gave her shivers of delight. It was about damn time one of them jumped ship.

"Don't ask me why, woman. If you dare to question me further I will kill you." Vegeta let his eyes flash blue as an intense burst of ki lit up his hand.

DAMN! She had underestimated him. "If you think you can." She hissed shoving her gun into his gut.

It only took a flash before the lean fingers grabbed the back of her head, entangling themselves in the shoulder length hair. They pulled her mouth to his in a fiery kiss. She molded against his hard form, as he held her to him fiercely with a hot passionate intensity. He moved back with calm resolve and looked down at the glaring eyes that were filled with lust. "So, will you take the job?" He tempted, his hot breath fanning her cheek.

She nodded, and he left go of her almost immediately. "It's going to cost you though Saiyan!" She shouted at his retreating back. But all he did was nod dismissingly. Shaking her head in disgust she entered her ship to see her partner Chi kicked back at the controls. "You could have come down to helped me, you stupid bitch."

"What did they want?" Chi answered as she flipped through an old book, the dark brown eyes never moving from the thick pages.

"To hire us for a bounty." Bulma settled in the seat next to Chi's weakly. The hot swirls of the Saiyan Prince's tongue still strong in her memory, just like his scent was on her clothing. She grumbled some more and shifted in the chair.

"Are we going to take the job?" Chi never looked up, the long waves or dark hair falling over her shoulders as she flipped a page.

Bulma just tilted her head to look at her partner. Of course they would, after all, how else would she get to see that man again?

Out side:

"Did she agree?" Radditz asked looking suspiciously over his shoulder at the heavily armed space cruiser. It was amazing the pair had even arrived for the meeting. None of the other hired guns they had tried to contact through out the universe had bothered to show, spineless cowards.

Vegeta nodded. "Of course she did. When has a woman refused me?"

The men laughed and Radditz piped up again. "It's always the same. So you are going to let her live after this job."

Vegeta nodded. It wasn't every day he met a woman not of Saiyan blood with so much spunk. The huge blue eyes had been tempting enough, the curves of her body soft and alluring against him. Yes, he was certain he would have her, if she succeeds in catching Kakkarot and returning him to Vegeta-sei, that is.

Bulma watched as the Saiyan crafts left the deserted Farian moon in the silvery pods. Her bright eyes gleamed with a fierce malevolence reserved only for her prey. What right did he have to touch her like that? It was not like she was a Saiyan or fell under his jurisdiction. The mere thought of his flawless form sent tremors through her body, proving to be a foreshadowing weakness yet to come. Growling in frustration, she turned on her partner to relieve the stress.

"Well? Since you refused to aid me in meeting the charismatic Prince Vegeta, the least you could do is find our bounty for us. Disgusting Saiyans cannot even handle their own any more. You know that last thing we need to deal with is roguing Saiyans running amuck. The Vegeta-sei ones are hard enough to deal with."

Chi pulled the spacecraft skillfully off the moon. "He must have been something alright." She looked over at her fuming friend with a slight grin. "He really managed to get under your skin, didn't he?" The large dark eyes swept over to the irritated woman.

"He did not!" Bulma slammed her hand down on the controls. The crunch of buttons was heard as the panel bowed beneath the angry fist.

"HEY!!!" Chi shouted with a stunned expression. She rose swiftly to push Bulma away from the panel before she whined. "Careful! You might break something. It's been a long time since we had a good bounty. We can't afford to fix this!"

"Then stop bothering me and start trying to figure out how we are going to locate this Kakkarot they want so badly."

Chi looked up from her examination of the controls curiously. "Kakkarot?" She frowned before adding quietly. "Isn't that a Saiyan name?" Bulma gave only a curt nod and shrugged. With a shaky laugh Chi continued, "He must be very important if the Saiyans can't afford to take him out. So tell me already! How much for the corpse?"

"Haven't you been listing to me at all?!" The blue-haired warrior rose from her chair beside Chi. "He didn't say how much." She moved away from Chi sensing the teasing that was coming. "Oh, and the Saiyan is to be alive, when we return him. I'm going to check the inventory, we might need to make a stop for new weapons." If they were lucky, this Saiyan did not hold the ability the Prince did to transform.

"What?!" Chi turned a shocked expression to her friend. "He must have really done some damage if you didn't bother to hash out a price. This had better be worth it." Chi grumbled as she turned back to the controls deep in thought.

After all these years, it was time to face a living Saiyan again. Not only that, but he had to stay alive. She would be denied the joys of killing him, or seeing him killed. There was slight doubt that this would not be quite as easy as she had hoped. Killing a member of a warrior race was challenging enough, but capturing one was even worse. It was not an ideal job to work alongside the Saiyans, but with a newfound tight budget there was no room for objection. Chi sighed in frustrated defeat and began to type away at the computer before her. Bulma had not gotten any information about the bounty. Just his name, race, and that he had to be alive, this one big universe to find one man on just that information alone. "Awww crap, now I actually have to do real work?" She bowed her head and her shoulder shook a bit before whining. "This is just no fun."

After searching for what seemed like forever for the so-called Kakkarot, Chi still had not turned up a slightest lead. It soon became clear to her that whomever it was they were searching for no longer used that name if he was traveling about the universe. That meant only one thing. Sliding across the room in her chair, Chi stretched out her arms and cracked her knuckles. Hacking into the Saiyan's own highly classified file system was not always easy. If she was caught or tracked it would mean their death, bounty or no bounty. This seemed like that was only way she was going to learn anything about Kakkarot.

Screen after screen disappointed Chi with no information on their `Kakkarot'. It was almost as if he had never even existed. The Saiyans were of little to no help either. Although under populated, their life spans were of decent size, if lived out in full. There was a span of 200 years she had to look through of births, missions, purging statements, and warrior ranks. "Ooooo" she whimpered dropping her head down on the keyboard. "I am never going to find this in time to satisfy Bulma." She had almost given up hope, just as she came across a picture taken of the royal family and their elite guards taken five years earlier. She stared in shock. While reading the list of names below it, she realized the man they were hunting for was far more valuable to the Saiyans than she or Bulma had imagined possible. Knowing this, an amused expression appeared along with a slight menacing chuckle.

The door behind Chi slid open without a sound and Bulma strode in. "And what are you so happy about?" Bulma stood over her partner. If Chi was laughing it didn't bear well for them. "You know, the crap we have down there is fairly useless in fighting Saiyans. I am going to need new supplies." She sat beside Chi sipping a steaming cup of coffee.

"It says here that Kakkorot is the Prince's personal guard. We have been sent to reclaim the Saiyan Prince's most trusted companion. Those saiyans have no honor." Chi looked over at Bulma, frowning slightly. "You couldn't have gotten me a cup of tea?" the large eyes were luminous.

Bulma came very close to spitting her coffee halfway across the room. She ignored the pity me routine and sat straight. "That explains why they want him alive, or even care about him. He must be powerful if he was in the Prince's entourage."

"Rumored to be most powerful being in the Universe, actually. He apparently left to destroy a world a few years back and never returned, some planet named Earth." Chi sighed and rubbed her temples. "Why can't they just leave little planets like that alone?" If Kakkarot was on Earth, the planet was probably under the King's order, and miserable. "We should be able to find him on Earth, which shouldn't take long to get to. Supposedly it's in a nearby solar system."

All Bulma could do was nod. She had never expected to be facing off against a being even more powerful than the Prince. From what she knew, Saiyans were constantly alert and on guard. Mastered fighters, the race prided themselves on having the largest forced empire. No one could compare…

Chi stood up and stretched, the lean form arching as she yawned. "Okay well that's enough work for me, you can take care of the rest. Wake me up when reach a docking station for supplies."

"What?! No way! Slacker…" Bulma grumbled a stream of profanities as the door slid shut behind Chi. Ahh well, at least the nitwit was out of her hair for a while. Bulma leaned over and flipped through the file that Chi had put together. Bulma was no ones fool. She knew they needed to do extensive research on the Saiyan Kakkarot when they arrived on the planet. If, in fact, he was as powerful they said; this could be a potentially dangerous mission. Perhaps one they should not have acquired. No matter, the key was to find this rogue Saiyan. Chi could handle the rest. With her charm, he would be captured and confined in a matter of days. After all, the warrior race was known to succumb to lust. But how, how do you keep something that powerful and cruel from unleashing a raged attack when they have been tricked? Bulma had no doubt Chi could handle her end of this mission and lure him in. What Bulma was worried about was her end. Could she subdue this beast? An evil smile crossed her red lips. She was never one to back down from a challenge.

The spaceport of Gumorra was the perfect place pick up the supplies that Bulma had requested for the capture. Although old and over crowded with space travelers, it easily fit all the requirements the two women needed.

Chi walked along the glass-plated panels from the shops. If they didn't hurry with this target they would run out of funds soon. As it was Bulma's consist, upgrades and weapon crafting was cutting into their food money. Chi ignored the stares of the men as she passed. Over the years she had grown use to it, even managed to turn it to her advantage. None of their former male bounties has expected that the delicate frame in the revealing outfits was any thing more then they appeared. That was until Bulma had a gun to their head and was tossing Chi her own hardware. Male targets were so much easier. Show a little leg and play dumb and defenseless was all it took. They had tried to use Bulma as bait one time. Chi cracked a smile at the memory. The target had been knocked unconscious in less than five minutes flat. It would have all been all right, had Bulma taken the time to leave the local dive the man frequented. Instead there had been a terrible shoot out, only ending when the building exploded and the cops had arrived. In the end they had lost the bounty because the local authorities did the actual arrest.

Chi entered the ship and set the bags down with a sigh. "Bulma are you back yet!" Pulling off her jacket she left her the boxes and cans of space rations behind her as she made her way down the hall.

"I found a retail with a huge sale going on." Bulma was in lab working on what seemed to be a pair of handcuffs. There were various other Devices scattered around the table and huge bags of parts.

"It better had been a really cheap sale." Chi lifted a round sphere and looked it over.

Bulma snorted. "Put that down and hold your hands out. I need to test these." The thick metal cuffs were connected with only a thin chain. Each bracer could take up partially Chi's entire forearm.

Chi set the metal ball down and glared. "That is not going to hold a Saiyan."

"You will see." Bulma walked over with a mischievous grin and clasped the cuffs on her partner.

Chi glared back. "SEE!" She growled. "The only thing you have managed here is really ugly…" Bulma hit a key on the side and the bracers lit up. Chi cried out as all the energy was absorbed from her body. She wavered on her feet before falling to her knees.

Bulma reached over and hit a code, pulling the cuffs off a weakened Chi. "I need to adjust them more…" she turned back to her worktable and pulled the protective goggles back over her face.

Chi sat up slowly rubbing her wrists. "What the hell are those things!"

Bulma smiled and nodded slowly. "They are Ki cuffs. They absorb excess amount of energy that a being puts off. The tricky part is making sure they don't over react and drain vital life sustaining energy."

"You mean they could have KILLED ME!" Chi rose over Bulma in fury.

The blue haired girl ignored the raven hair partner for a moment before responding. "It's not like I was not here to take them off you. These cuffs will keep Kakkarot from using Ki attacks against us." Bulma opened the panel and played with some wires. "He will not be able to transform either. That alone can give us a huge edge in capturing him."

"I COULD HAVE DIED." Chi yelled with clinched fists.

"I don't get why you're so angry Chi." Bulma turned with a confused look on her features. `I would have given you decent funeral."

"OOOOOOOOOOOOO!" Was all Bulma heard before the chair was kicked from under her. She landed on the ground with a hard thump. As she looked up all Bulma saw was Chi's back retreating out the sliding door.

EARTH

a few weeks later:

Goku stood on the riverbank in the new orange Gi, his dark furred tail swaying behind him. The water made foamy paths over his feet. He had grown to love this planet. The fact that he was sent to destroy it was almost abhorrent to him now. It was so quiet and calm. He thought it must have been that very thing that had cooled the burning rage that had been eating at his very soul. Killing and purging was all he had really known of life. That was until this planets tempting beauty had graced him. Despite repeated and adamant demands from Vegeta-sei that he complete his mission and returned home, Goku had refused. The last transmission to Prince Vegeta himself had been to renounce his position as a Saiyan warrior and claim a new life here on this planet as Goku. That had been almost two years ago, and still the Saiyans had not come for him. Hope filled him. Perhaps they were not coming; just maybe his loyal service had been enough over those years.

The burly Saiyan stretched his arms out to the heavens and yawned lazily in his content. Comforted by the thought of being left alone on this scenic planet, Goku retreated into the woods towards his mountain home. Stopping briefly, the Saiyan grabbed the tail of the unusually large fish he had killed earlier and swung it over his shoulder before beginning his journey. It would make a fine dinner for himself. He basked in the sound of rustling leaves and chattering animals that surrounded him. Those sounds alone were worth keeping the planet alive and safe from alien invasion.

Chi watched her prey from the high branches of a nearby tree. He looked so calm, so relaxed at this moment, perhaps he had just killed someone? Frowning, she was determined to do this job. If not for her, own life, but for the lives of the millions of people being held captive here on this sweet little planet. Jumping down from her perch, Chi landed gracefully on the forest floor with an echoing crunch. The dark eyes never leaving her intended victim, she noted the change in her prey's relaxed state when he detected the presences of another. Perfect. He had noticed her subtle intrusion into his blissful revelry. Strangely enough, he did not turn on her, or fall into a fighting stance, nor did he call her out. Strangely, he merely stood there, scanning the area, looking for some hint, which would tell him what just happened. Intrigued by his behavior, Chi put the well-used plan into action.

Limping her way from a slightly smaller path than the one Goku had taken, she came close enough for him to see the pained expression that etched to her features. "Oh no." The barely breathed words started her routine. "I know I've never been here before!" Whimpering slightly and ignoring his presence, she continued, "Great." She sniffed dropping her face into the delicate cup of her hands, the long black hair fall over her shivering body. "Now I'm lost with a sprained ankle. Could things get any worse?" Chi felt the Saiyan's hungry gaze on her. She peeked a glance at him to find somehow it was reserved and placed behind his general concern for the Lady's welfare.

"Hey, are you okay?" He asked gently before moving toward her.

Chi stood upright wobbling a little, lifting her hand from the tree she had been leaning against. She forced an expression of joy, her face instantly lit up with hope, her dark brown eyes sparking in adoration to him. "Oh! Thank Kami I'm not alone!" She took one fake step towards him before stumbling on the `sprained' ankle, making sure she was in a close proximity to her prey. Chi landed against his muscled form weakly allowing him to engulf her in the huge arms. Instinctively the furry appendage that had been waving freely reached out wrapping around her waist and preventing her fall. "Thank you so much!" She titled her chin to he could see the velvety brown eyes "I'm really very sorry about this, sometimes I can be such a klutz." Chi batted her eyelashes innocently at the unsuspecting Saiyan Warrior.

Carefully placed hands on his muscled chest and shoulder made Goku blush slightly, and assured Chi that she was proceeding as planned. For Goku, though, it had been a while since he had held a female, of any type, in his arms. Although fragile in his hold, he could sense a hidden strength within the small form, but years of training did not allow him to expose what he knew. "Don't worry about it. We all get hurt sometimes."

"That is easy for you to say. You're a big strong man. I bet you never get hurt" Chi bit her lip and gazed up at him under half lidded eyes. He seemed to be holding back a bit. She was certain he should have been allowing his hands to wander over her body, at least just a little. What nerve! "Oh? What's this?" She allowed her hand to travel down from his chest with subtle grace to find a furry brown tail wrapped firmly around her waist. She had done her homework almost meticulously, and with a false innocence she began to stroke and pet his slender tail.

The purrs of sheer delight erupted from deep in his chest unbidden. It only added to the dark lust that started to cloud sweet Goku's eyes. As soon as he was able to build up enough fortitude, he pulled the treacherous pile of fur from her grasp. "That's just my tail, I've had it since I was born." Chi frowned. She was certainly no fool. She did not miss the weakness this tail provided for her.

Pulling away from her new toy, the cunning actress gave an exasperated sigh. "Now if only I could find which way that town was. It's so easy to get lost in these woods!" She slipped from his hold and began limping her way toward a tree, before an arm snaked around her waist and pulled her back.

"The nearest town is a bit far from here." Goku really didn't believe this girl's story. To get to this spot would be quite hike. Still if he had learned anything from his new home, and his new friends it was that one should always help others. What would Master Roshi say if he learned Goku let a young sexy woman wander around the woods in the dead of night alone? "If you want though, you can rest up at my house and have some dinner. It's only a few minutes away." Goku held up a fish larger than him and flashed a childish smile. He really was quite adorable, for a Saiyan. "Maybe I can escort you to town in the morning?"

Chi froze and turned large genuinely shocked eyes on him. How could she turn down a home cooked meal? That was a luxury the most spacecraft facilities didn't allow. She had eaten out of cheap diners, boxes, and cans for so long. It was like being offered a priceless gift. "That would be wonderful! I haven't eaten a decent meal in… err… days! By the way, I'm Chi… and you are?"

"That's such a pretty name, and I'm Son Goku." He dropped the fish he had been carrying to make room for his new guest. Gingerly lifting her off the ground, Goku cradled Chi in his arms as if she were a child. With his oh so useful tail, the fish was easily dragged behind them and deeper into the woods.

Just as Kakk… err Goku had said; the house was only a few minutes from where they stood. It was a small beige capsule dome with a brick chimney on one side. There was no garden, but Chi could hear the sound of rushing water nearby. Large colorful flowers and trees loomed over the pathway to the Saiyan's humble abode. How could any savage warrior choose such a lovely spot for his home boggled her mind. She blinked in amazement before looking up. Goku smiled at her again with large coal eyes of endless midnight. They glistened of childish dreams and hopes of peace through out worlds. Chi suddenly relaxed fully and let her head rest against the strong rhythm of his heart.

Bulma watched the new couple retreat back to the lone house in the forest. She kept her binoculars up and headset on as she moved with a professional stealther's skill. That stupid bitch was getting a free meal! Bulma snarled low in the back of her throat, as jealousy reigned. Oh, this was not even remotely cool. Other than that, things were going according as planned. Kakkarot had taken every piece of bait laid out before him with no problems. The Damsel in Distress routine had yet to fail them when dealing with male targets.

Although seemingly gentle and caring on the outside, Bulma had easily to pick up on his fast reflexes and overall heightened awareness. Sneaking up on this one would not be easy to accomplish. Chi had not dropped an inch from her original perch, before he caught sign of her. Neither did it take him any more than a few moments to realize the crunch of leaves behind him was not that of an animal. Kakkarot's true speed and accuracy must be incredible, and fighting skills had to be even more formidable. Bulma followed them towards the house, wondering how many hours she would have to swat bugs before Chi gave her signal.

Bulma settled herself against the tiny house and watched as Kakkarot prepared food for his little foundling. She watched the door from a far room open and Chi emerged dressed in a loose fitting Gi that matched Kakkarot's. The large blue eyes narrowed. The outfit was far too large for the girl and was even falling off her shoulders. She remained witness to her partner slight limp that called her mark over to her. He lifted Chi and set her on the comfortable looking chair. Then he hurried back to retrieve a bowl of steaming food for her. Bulma slapped another insect off her neck as Kakkarot lifted the injured ankle and began softly examining it for the injury. As Bulma wiped bug guts on her pant she pondered, looking for one reason not to just kill them both.

INSIDE:

"This is delicious!" Chi beamed at the man that was massaging her foot. "How did you ever learn to cook so well?"

Goku chuckled. "I like to eat, a lot actually. I guess it was only natural that a man living on his own in the mountains would eventually learn a thing or two about cooking." It was just as he had thought. Their was not even the slightest sign of swelling or heat in the unharmed ankle. What he could not understand was why this girl would go through all the trouble of meeting him? He sensed that it could not be good, but it was so hard to envision this little thing as dangerous. More then likely that was his old Saiyan pride talking, or maybe it was just a rebirth of his over active warriors instinct. After all, Earthlings were pretty harmless on average.

Chi pulled her leg gently from Goku's hands and set the bowl down on the table next to the chair. "I have to admit" She bowed her head and yawned artfully. "I am pretty tired. Where would you like me to sleep?"

"Take my room, by all means!" Goku stood up and pointed to the far door.

Chi turned her head and smirked. "If its not to much trouble?" She stood and waited for him to reply.

"No trouble at all." Goku waved her to go ahead and settled in the chair. "I will just sleep out here…" The only answer he got was the firm sound of the door shutting and the lock clicking. As if that would do any good should he decide to pursue her? Part of his old thinking was still in him. The desire to follow her to the room and ravish her tempting form until she spilled the truth was strong. Resting his cheek against the fluffy material he murmured. "Poor girl, she forgot to limp."

Chi pushed opened the window and helped Bulma over the wall. "He says he will sleep on the chair for the night!" Chi scowled. "Here I am in his bed all feminine and defenseless and he chooses the chair!"

"Please, I saw him fondling your leg." Bulma dropped her bag on the bed and pulled off her headset.

"Well that is about all that got fondled!" Chi crossed her arms and pouted. "You know he doesn't seem like a very evil man." There was hint of uncertainty in the voice that Bulma caught almost immediately

Bulma pulled a rifle looking gun from her back and screwed some devices on to the main frame. "We can't afford to fail Chi. There is not only our shabby fiancés to worry about here." The blue hair was pulling free of the ponytail and was draping in her face as she moved. "We have a reputation to protect. Not to mention what the Saiyan's will do if we quit this assignment."

"Oooo." Chi dropped her arms and replied in a sarcastic tone. "Let's not forget Bulma's infatuation with the Prince!! Can't forget you haven't had the chance to fuck him yet have you."

Bulma turned narrow blue eyes on her partner. "Let's not go there." Bulma watched Chi snort and look away. "Are we going to do this or not?"

Chi felt the guilt eating at her for the first time. She really didn't like the feel of this one. She nodded and started pulling her hardware from he bag Bulma had brought in. "Ok fine." She clicked the setting of her gun to high stun. "Ok, Let's do this thing."

We ... err I hope you enjoyed this fic. My friend really doesn't care she just wants you to review. Please don't forget to do that. She is very scary when she gets pissed...

We put a lot of time and dedication into this fic, our blood sweat and tears went into it! Review or face the consequences ungrateful worms...

One more thing we will be trying to post every Friday so you can look for it then. ^_^

>.<

Could you STOP THAT?!

MAKE ME!