Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ N-A-U ❯ Chapter 4 ( Chapter 4 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

N-A-U

By: Dirty Pair Flash 2

Chapter 4

Bulma shoved Goku roughly back into his darkened cell. Stopping at the control panel, she reinitialized the dangerous force field. The blue light shimmered and came to life once again. She growled with irritation as she entered his cell. Pulling up the chains on the wall, she tested the strength of the old metal. Goku stood holding the towel in a bunched knot around his hips with his other hand, dark eyes following the woman as she took her frustration out on the cold metal. Water was still slipping over his rugged form and falling in tiny droplets to the floor in an ever-expanding puddle. He came up behind her and let the towel drop off the lean hips, drifting to the cool metal in near silence. Slowly as not to startle her, he reached around her waist and embraced her.

Bulma stopped momentarily and huffed. "How could she do something so stupid?" She said it more to herself than to the large man holding her. "You, I understand. I expect escape attempts. I expect obstinacy." Her eyes focused on the wall, tipping her head to the side allowing his lips to rove over her skin. "I am going to kill her. It's about the only way I am going to get Chi to see any reason these days."

"Ummm" Goku nuzzled her ear. The last thing he wanted was for Bulma to go off on Chi and ruin any headway he had made with the other woman. The only chance he had in escaping was playing the two of them carefully against each other. He had already realized that Bulma was intensely attracted to Prince Vegeta. She would go out of her way to impress him. Chi, on the other hand, had no love for the Saiyan race. It would stand to reason that Vegeta, being the Prince of all Saiyans, would rank very poorly with her.

Bulma turned and clamped the large restraint around Goku's neck, and then pulled with three vicious tugs at the chain latched to the wall. She rolled her eyes at his shocked expression. "Don't give me that look. I can't trust that you won't get out of here without my extra effort." She pulled the key from the rusting lock. Holding it before him she added, "Chi won't have her hands on this, so don't get any funny ideas about playing on her stupidity again, Kakkarot. You got that?"

Goku frowned as she plowed through the barrier with obvious intent. Bulma was undoubtedly on her way to confront Chi over this transgression. Responsibility fell solely on him for the tension that had been rising between the two. Good.

Chi sat next to a huge window looking out at the streaking stars. How had she let Goku get so close to her? She knew first hand the amount of danger his race possessed to her. The last few years of her life had been spent avoiding anything and anyone even remotely related to the Saiyan race. Painfully, she forced her self to recall the terrible memory and the tragic lessons she had learned.

________________________________________________________________ ________

It had been almost three days since the main palace had been destroyed. Chi realized from later observation that she had been very lucky in missing her way out. Every single one of her people's spacecrafts that tried to escape the planet's atmosphere had been blown to bits. If she had made her way to the transporter that fateful day she would have been killed before she had broken through the atmosphere. It had not taken long for her to realize that she was on her own now. Every one in the palace had fled or been killed almost immediately. Obviously the Saiyans were after her father, the King of Aidia. Chi remembered bitterly what the solider had told her about the reason for the Saiyan's attack. She fully believed that it was true. There was no doubt her peace-loving father would try to protect her from the Saiyan's brutality. She had heard rumors of a betrothal her father was opposed to for her. Their counsel had been debating the idea for days before the attack. It stood to reason that her father had sent the denial for the courtship and any possibility of a betrothal contract to the Saiyan race, and they were merely retaliating to the news. Because of this, Chi could not bring herself to stay with the bands of people that she had encountered on her destination-less wanderings. She felt like her heart would break at the devastation she passed, the injured and wounded only serving to hurt her more. The truth of the matter was she knew she was facing her own death. It would not take long for the Saiyans to find her.

She stopped and scanned the rubble of the town her meanderings had brought her to. There seemed to be no signs of life, save the quiet whisper of the wind. Exhausted, Chi fell to her knees, digging her fingers into the loosened dirt. Then suddenly, a new sound joined the wind. It had not been her imagination; she had heard voices. They were happy and jovial, which was a sure sign that this was not a band of her people. She scrambled to her feet, taking cover behind a fallen wall. Terrified, the young girl buried her face into her lap, afraid to even breathe.

A small band of Saiyans was strolling casually down the street. They walked on to where their pods had taken residence, not far from where Chi was cowering. She had not noticed them before due to her self-absorption. She cursed herself and tried valiantly to pull the tear back. Crying about her ignorance wouldn't do her any good now. It was too late to be complaining about yet another turn of bad luck.

"That was fun." One warrior shouted above the others.

"This planet is a waste of our time, I say." A younger Saiyan grumbled as he approached his ship. He was not as large as many of the others and not nearly as formidable. That should have been her first indication that he was dangerous. "Why are we here any way?"

"Damn you Turles, why are you always questioning the missions? It's not your place." Another voice boomed over the wall. "King Vegeta is merely teaching the universe a lesson in obedience." The leader of the band motioned the men around him to ready their pods for departure. "I heard that King Vegeta wanted to set Prince Vegeta up with their Princess, but the fools refused."

Turles pulled the blaster from his arm. He kept it as more of a showy accessory than for really fighting. Its power was nothing compared to his. Leaning it against his pod, he stretched his arms far over his head. "A Princess from HERE?!" Turles laughed at the idea. "Are you sure? Why would King Vegeta want to tie the Prince to some weak alien girl?"

"This planet was a central trade route planet. They were infinitely wealthy and renown for their peace keeping policies. Many other races respected and honored these beings." The man informed the young warrior. "Not to mention the Princess was refuted to be of unsurpassed beauty. Not that any of us will ever know for sure now."

A quick scoff drew Chi's attention back to the man she had been watching before. "I don't believe it. I didn't see any woman here that was slightly appealing. Simpering cowards." Turles kicked back and looked up at the heavens. "Yup, I'd have to say Prince Vegeta lucked out on this one, big time."

"Well, you think whatever you want Turles." The other man climbed in his pod and began pushing buttons. "I received orders, not too long ago, to get off this planet as soon as possible. We're going to blow it up."

Chi felt her entire body go cold at the words. She turned and watched as three warriors climbed into their pods, leaving the leader and Turles alone on the planet surface.

"You go ahead. I will catch up in a minute." Turles waved his commander off. The other man frowned at him and a rich deep laughter echoed through the air. "Don't worry, I wont hold up this planet's demise to much longer."

"See to it that you don't. I will have to answer for it if you do." With that said, he shut the pod door. Turles took a deep breath, watching the pod shoot off. He began readying his own spacecraft for departure when he heard the sound behind him. A dark smirk crossed his features. So one of the locals had over heard the conversation. It would do the alien no good. There was nothing this weak race could do to prevent their fate. He turned to face the condemned and his jaw dropped.

She stood in the rubble in a once white gown, now tainted with dirt and the blood of others. The light breeze that kicked up blew the long waves of black tresses around her pale skin. All that was stunning enough, but what captivated him most was the large tear filled eyes. "Are your people really going to destroy my planet?" The voice was quiet and pained. She appeared as the angel of death before him, standing in serene grace. "You can answer me. I am the Princess who your friends spoke of."

"Yes," He steeled himself for a moment. Could this haunted young girl really be the princess? Collecting his thoughts, he looked her over and quirked an eyebrow. "You don't expect me to really believe that you are the Princess of Aidia, do you?"

Chi flinched at his words. She had not expected the beast to question her on her status. She pulled herself together quickly and walked toward the man. "I am she. Your belief in it really means nothing to me." Pausing briefly, she looked at the deprived ground. "After all, it no longer matters. My fate has been sealed along with my world."

"Why have you shown yourself to me, girl?" Turles looked around suspiciously. No one else seemed to be around. It was wrong that the very woman who had been matched with his Prince to appear before him in this ruined landscape.

"I don't want to die." Chi admitted to him. Damn her fear. She deserved to die; but even that knowledge did not stop her from the instinct for survival. Admitting this to the Saiyan warrior was her ticket to life.

Turles nodded. King Vegeta would be pleased with the success of the mission. The planet had been purged and was to be destroyed. Turles would hand over the Princess to the Saiyan royal family, and at the very least receive a promotion. "I will take you to Vegeta-sei." He crossed his arms over his broad chest. "King Vegeta can decide what to do with you after that."

"NO!" Panic gripped her soul. Chi shook her head and reached out, grabbing his arm. He looked almost shocked at her reaction. The dark eyes met for a long moment before she could form the words she wanted so badly to say. "They will probably kill me for my father's defiance."

"Perhaps. But there is no other choice." Turles kept his voice even as answered the terrified woman. She was no Saiyan; that was for sure. Saiyan's never showed their fear, as it proved to be a weakness in fighting. The display was something he was unused too. Some deep part of him felt the stirrings of protectiveness. It was unpleasant and undesired.

Chi saw his demeanor turn cold. Her choices were running out. "There is another way." She murmured. "You can keep me for yourself." She was not sure what she was offering him, but there was a chance it would work. Other women in the royal court had told stories of using their feminine wiles to gain power and position.

Turles stepped back, pulling his arm from the woman. He looked over with asserting eyes, debating his options. She was a princess, the last of her race. It would be a shame to turn such great beauty over to the Saiyan King only to have it destroyed. He didn't have much time to make up his mind. It was all so simple. After he left this planet, he knew hundreds of places he had traveled to across the galaxy that he could deposit her for a time. Then he would return when the time was right to collect her. She would be the envy of many other Saiyan warriors as well. Turles was a man that enjoyed fine things, but this involved lying to his command and treason against the King Vegeta.

Chi could not tell what the man was thinking. When he had pulled back, she thought he would kill her right there for her deviousness. The more time that went by the more restless she became. When he finally spoke up she was stunned and had missed his words. "What?"

"I said, `Strip'." Turles narrowed his eyes on her. "If I am going to take a chance on you, I need assurances."

Chi shook as her hand rose to her shoulder and tugged the tattered blood stained material from her body. Many times in her life maids and attendants had undressed her, but never before the witnessing attentions of a male. Especially with the expression as this one did. She was unsure of his true intentions, and her own safety. The gown slipped down her legs to pool at her feet, and was left before him in her under things. Swallowing hard, she looked up at him modestly.

Turles nodded slowly. She could feel the heat rising in her cheeks as he circled her, inspecting her. He nodded approvingly at times, degrading her even further. Finally he stopped in front of her and took a gander at her body once more. Chi was beginning to believe that he had merely wanted to see what she had been offering him before agreeing. She never expected the hand that shot out and ripped the remained of her clothing from her with such forced she was pulled against him. A small whimper escaped as she connected with is hot flesh, her hands clinching at him to keep her footing. The strong fingers knotted in her loose hair forcing her face upward towards his. The lips that connected to hers were firm and demanding. To the untrained mouth they seemed cruel and confusing, as he demanded her reaction. She was stiff in his arms for a long moment, too scared and naïve to make a move.

The spell broke as he pulled away frowning. Looking down he whispered in calm frustration. "This is your life you are bargaining for, one would think you would try harder to save it."

Chi got his hint quite clearly. "It… it's my inexperience, my lord." She bit her lip and blushed slightly at her confession. Her stomach sunk lower as that soft admission brought a genuine smile to the Saiyans face. Instinct warned her that the action did not bode well for her. The fist in her hair gentled and his other arm snaked around her waist, pulling her closer to him.

The mouth descended to her ear and the hot lap of his tongue against it drew a startled gasps. Turles was more then just a little delighted at his good fortune. A virgin princess handing herself over to him for his pleasure was more then he had dared to hope. "I will be gentle with you."

She didn't dare to refuse him. Chi watched closely as he undressed from his armor. There was fascination mixed with her fear at his battle-scarred body. She had never seen a naked man before, and this one was fearsomely handsome. Ironic that the same fate that he father had sacrificed their people and planet for would come to pass any way. Only instead of being a part of the Saiyan Prince's harems, she was tossed to a Saiyan warrior that had actually taken part in the devastation of her planet. Instinct told her to push him away and run, but that would be the same as committing suicide. This man was her only hope, as much as she despised it.

Turles pressed her down on the gown that had been discarded on the ground. "There is not much time before the planet is destroyed. I regret that we won't be able to take our time with this." He moved his hands down her body to her knees pressing them up. The muscles tightened in discomfort as her hips were opened wide to expose her to his view. She whimpered a bit, fearfully positioned under him as he pressed his manhood in.

Chi pushed back the cry of pain as he pressed the head of his shaft against the proof of her innocence. Just when she thought she could not stand the increasing pressure any longer, it was over. He filled her until she thought she would bust. Moisture filled her eyes as she gasped for breath that would not come. He rocked a bit within her before leaning down and whispering to her horror "Don't worry babe." He purred, the hot breath ruffling the wisps of hair at her ear. "I am only half way in. There is plenty more here for you." She had no time to comprehend what he was saying before the full length of his body rammed to her very core. Unable to control it any longer, she arched her back against the pain let out a painful scream. Turles took her hips in his strong hands and held her pinned against him with no means of retreat. "Shhhh shhhh," he cooed softly, trying to sooth her trembling form. "Easy now, Princess. It will be over soon."

Choking on tears Chi shook her head hard from side to side, tear droplets flying from her face. "Please." She moaned, "Please stop. It hurts…"

"I know, I know." He pulled back slowly and then pressed forward. "Just this once though. It is the proof of your virginity." He dropped his mouth to her neck, sinking his teeth into the flesh there. "That, and the tightness of your body, pleases me very much."

Chi wanted to scream again, but fear of displeasing him deterred her. She could not take the chance of that. He was the only chance she had at life. `I must bear this.' She forced her mind to desert her body and surround herself with better thoughts, despite her pain. Turles spent himself upon her body and collapsed on her delicate frame. Several long moments passed before he leveled himself off of her and rolled to the side. Chi rose to her feet as tenderly and quickly as her now aching body would allow. All she wanted was distance between them. She wanted to make it seem as if she was merely moving on rather then escaping his touch, as if that were possible. As she took the first hobbling steps she turned when she felt the trickle of warm liquid running down her legs. The small stream of blood there alarmed her.

"I am bleeding." She stated nervously. Looking up, she expected him to react with some form of concern.

Turles nodded and came to his feet. `That is normal. I knew you would bleed a bit when I broke the virginal wall." He tried to remain calm, knowing that this was just one of many things he would have to teach his new woman. She had not even noticed the claiming mark on her neck that also spilled a small amount of blood over her shoulder and breast. She had felt so tight and hot beneath him, he had little choice in his actions. Saiyan instinct had ruled his primal mind as he coupled with her.

Chi was increasingly upset at his lack of concern for her well being. It was a good thing that she had already planned her means of escape. Turning from him, she wrapped her arms over her naked breasts protectively. She prayed silently that her hair was also long enough to afford her some privacy. A few more brutal steps were taken toward the craft, as she was still sick in the knowledge she had gifted this murder with her body's first time. It was a slap of reality to her new station in life. No longer was she the praised spoiled princess that she was raised to be. Now, she had been lowered beyond a commoner, to be almost as low as the Saiyans. It was then she felt the second gush. Panic consumed her for a moment as she stilled. Glancing down, she feared that maybe she was bleeding to death due to the Saiyans none to gentle use of her body. The clear fluid racing past her thighs was not blood. Confusion mixed with curiosity forced her to reach down and test it between her fingers. "What…?" Out of nowhere his voice cut into her musings.

"It's my seed, woman. You will grow accustom to that." Turles was regretting his actions. He should have waited to take the girl. It would have been better if he had broken her in when he had more time and could pay closer attention to her pleasure. Perhaps then she would not look so stricken as she did now. The confusion did not leave her eyes and he groaned. Was it possible to be so innocent? As a Saiyan warrior, he had not remained nor remembered such a time when he was as sheltered as this girl was. It was pleasing to his male ego to bare the fruit of her lack of knowledge. Teaching her on the other hand was going to be a rigorous task he was not looking forward to. "I assume you know women bear children." He was relieved when she nodded. "Well that substance is what gets them there." Turning from her, he began to put on his pants. Let her deal with her newfound knowledge on her own. He had to get dressed and get them off this planet before it was blown up.

A tiny strangling noise emerged from her throat. This? A baby, from him? It could not be true. She felt the blood rush to her head in pounding waves as she wavered on her feet. The thought of having this man's child made her physically ill. How could she have let this come about? Surely there had to have been some other way, some other choice. She moved back watching him dress himself. Turles' attention was not on her at that moment. She reached around and grabbed his discarded weapon. Swallowing hard, she aimed it on the unsuspecting Saiyan. The trigger squeezed slowly between her fingers. Part of her raged that this was wrong, blatant murder that would shame and dishonor her father. She narrowed her eyes, her dead father. He was gone just like her people, and soon her entire planet. None of it would remain to carry one. The gun went off and Turles dropped with a loud thud. Chi did not take any time to check his body to determine if he was dead or merely unconscious. The planet was going to be destroyed soon, and with out the pod to escape on he was doomed. She felt some satisfaction in that. Let him go with it. It was what he deserved for being a Saiyan, for possibly impregnating her. Her only real regret was the rest of his kind was not suffering his fate. Her eyes read the controls and she mentally blessed her ability to read alien symbol. The pod hatch closed and she was launched into space with massive force. Pulling a spare set of Saiyan armor from under the pod she quickly dressed, as she passed the Saiyan crafts that destroyed every single on of her peoples escape transporters. Once in the safety of deep space, she set her course and prayed. The pod filled with suspended animation gas and she drifted to sleep, missing the blinding flash of light that signaled to all the end of her home world.

Chi shook her head as she returned to the present. She had to remember Goku was one of those hateful Saiyans. He deserved to die, just as Turles had. Sighing deep she ran one hand over her face. Now if she could just think of an excuse for Bulma to keep her off Vegeta-sei. The sound of a clearing throat caught her attention and she looked over to see Bulma, hands on hips, glaring at her. Chi snorted and looked back out the window to deep space. "Great, just what I needed. Miss Full of Her Self."

"Don't you dare mouth off to me after what you pulled! What the hell were you thinking leaving him there? Fuck that, what were you thinking going down to see him?! I gave you specific orders Chi; they weren't too hard to follow. Are you honestly that stupid that you don't understand simple directions? Hell, this has to be at least the fifth time you've almost fucked up this mission. We aren't playing a game here; everything we have ever worked for is on the line. I am not about to lose another job because of some ditzy Miss Priss. All you've had to do is follow my orders. But no, you can't do that, can you?" Bulma's bright eyes narrowed as she stalked closer to Chi. there had obviously been too many times that she had let her off the hook. Now it was time to find out what was really up.

Through their journeys over the past few years, they had been a perfect team. They were known as one of the best in the universe teams, and damn near impossible to elude or capture. It was just this one mission that had thrown them off. Bulma was now well aware of her partner's weakness when it came to Saiyans, and she could easily accept it. The reoccurring nightmare had been avoided for nearly a year. Not to mention the aura of anger that radiated from Chi when they had first captured Kakkarot. It was unusual for any bounty huntress to show her emotions so blatantly to her prey. Any sign of weakness could cost them future jobs, and she'd be damned if that would happen to them.

Chi slowly stood from her position near the window as Bulma drew closer. This was not something she wanted to deal with now. She could not handle the aggressive woman at this particular moment. There was too much to sort out within her own screaming mind, that she didn't need another one. Without a single word, she began to stalk away into the darkness of the room.

A low growl was emitted from deep in Bulma's throat. How dare she! "Don't walk away from me. Get your ass back here now! This mission is too important for you to be screwing around. Take responsibilities for your actions, damn it! I am so sick of having to be your clean up crew. First you try to kill him, and I had to stop you from doing that. Now you're trying to let him go, and I have to fix that too? Make up your mind already! Want to take a wild guess at what would have happened if we lost Kakkarot? If you have a weakness with Saiyans that's one thing, but stop being so god damned irresponsible with them. It is not something we can afford to deal with. I already have to baby sit Kakkarot, do I have to baby sit you too?"

"Baby sit Goku? That's funny to hear him talk all you do is rape him. How do you think we come off then? At least I come off with more self-respect. My weakness isn't Saiyans, Bulma; my weakness is working with you! You and your loyalty to that disgusting Prince!" Chi glared from under half lidded eyes. Her words were soft spoken, but filled with all the anger she could muster.

Her partner stopped her ranting momentarily. Thoughts no longer formed into sentences, but rather they registered as jumbled words. Raising a hand without thinking, she waved it with remarkable speed, back-handing Chi across the face with a loud smack. The flesh-on-flesh contact echoed through the room, followed by a slight gasp. Bulma frowned as she watched the fragile woman stumble to the side from the force. Azure eyes shone with such anger, that even the overpowering Saiyan King would run for his mother. Her hand dropped back down to the side without regret.

"You have one last chance to make up for your mistakes. When we arrive on Vegeta-sei, you will present Kakkarot alongside me. Act appropriately and all will be forgiven. Keep in mind; I've done this job solo before. I can do it again." With one last glare, Bulma walked around the stunned abused woman and headed for the door.

The rage was slowly leaving her body as she realized what she had done. That was her best friend she had just hit. Hell, that was her family. It was a decision Bulma knew she would later regret, but there was no other option. Maybe now she will realize the seriousness of her actions. Failure was not acceptable. Although she had never specialized in learning the history of other races, Bulma knew quite a lot about the Saiyans. They would accept nothing but the best, and punished those who gave less. There was no way Bulma was about to get her partner killed. Not like that, not by them. Especially not if it could be prevented.

Long black hair covered her wide eyes. She was supposed to step foot on that planet? The home of those she hated most? She knew that there were two kinds of people on that planet Saiyans and those who served them. An acidy feeling turned in her stomach. No, it wasn't possible! Her cheek throbbed with the reminder of how serious the other had been. Although aggressive, this was the first time Bulma had ever raised a hand to her. "I won't do it. I am not going to step foot on that planet."

Ignoring the desperate words, the door hissed shut behind Bulma. It was difficult to go against her partner as she had, but it was essential to their mission. There was far more on the line than their reputation. Being raised in a prosperous warrior race had taught to her accept the undesired. Death was no stranger to the young woman; she had experienced losses many times within her short life. She would welcome the punishment of death with grace and honor, if they messed up this mission. That was the way things were done with all warrior races.

But Chi was someone she was not sure about. Although it was assumed her past had dealt with the Saiyans, there was nothing to say what planet she was from. It was for this reason that Bulma was slightly over protective of her partner. This would be the first time she would be placed in a life-threatening situation and no aid could be offered. She hoped that maybe, someday, her friend would come to understand this.

Hours had passed since Chi had been seen. Bulma sat with her legs propped up on the control board in the main room. After a quick business meeting with Kakkarot, she had retired to the controls fully satisfied. Regrets and despair were disregarded, and were replaced by careless thinking. It was only a short time before they arrived to their destination. Sleep had begun to take over her body, slowly transporting her into quiet slumber.

"I can't finish this mission. There is no way I can step foot on that planet with you. And get your filthy feet off the controls. Knowing you, you'll break something." Bulma growled softly. How did she get in here without notice?

The blue eyes of cold fury opened slowly, looking directly into the face of the previous speaker. Chi looked as if she had been to hell and back, and then some. There was a look of pure determination across the distraught pale face. Sighing, Bulma shifted slightly in her hair, letting her overly large feet touch the floor. "Would you rather go alone? It can be arranged, if you'd like."

Chi's frown deepened at the playful offer. She strode over to her chair, sitting in it gingerly. She dropped her head into her hands and massaging her temples. "I'd rather we drop Goku off on some desert planet, send them a transmission to pick him up there, and be done with the Saiyans. But, I am not as stupid as you think, and I know this bounty is too important for that. I am also aware of the danger we are facing once on land on Vegeta-sei. That is why I am offering to stay on the ship. After you return Goku and collect the bounty, we can be out of here in no time."

The self-doubt radiating from her was so strong, Bulma almost thought she was suicidal. "Cut the bull shit. What is your real reason for not wanting to go?" It was time she found out what made the Saiyans so horrible to Chi. Their little game of cat and mouse had gone on long enough.

Dark tired eyes turned to Bulma. Unsure, Chi questioned one last time, "Are you sure you want to know?"

"Yes."

Heaving a heavy sigh, she retold her story with great detail, excluding the fact that she was a Princess and any hint that could allow Bulma to make the connection. She had been dragged back involuntarily into a world that was nearly forgotten. There were slight pauses mid sentence, as Chi prevented herself from crying or running from the room. Tears had threatened to spill over many times, but not one fell until she was completely finished. And when that happened, the one that had been listening turned away from her. No one spoke for quite some time.

The wheel in Bulma's head began to turn with great speed. No wonder she responded the way she did with Goku. It was only natural for her to despise Saiyans, after the devastation they had caused to Chi's home world. She stole a quick glance to the other woman, noting the silent streams of tears. Her emotional wall had broken. Damn it all to hell! This mission was too much for them to handle. Chi would not last a second on Vegeta-sei, no matter what the case was with out some sort of nasty reaction. Bulma would be better off rubbing salt into a festering wound then dragging her partner on to that planet's surface.

"I stand by my original decision." The blue-haired warrior stood and stretched out her arms. She watched from the corner of her eye the look of horror that was on her friend's face. "Your emotions are too weak to handle any contact with Saiyans. From here on out you will not see or talk to any Saiyans, if I have anything to do with it. Got it? That means no more visits to Kakkarot. Try to follow these rules this time. I am going to get ready for our arrival."

Relief filled the room from both parties. Things were better this way. The risks of failure had dropped significantly. Now, there was just Kakkarot and his cooperation to worry about.

Goku looked up from the floor at the sound of footsteps. Bulma stood before him in a low cut tank top and tight black spandex pants. Two powerful guns were attached to the holster around her waist. Another pair of the dangerous ki cuffs was also slung into her holster, alarming him slightly. He was well aware that they had arrived at his birth planet, but she seemed to be a bit over prepared.

"Back so soon? You know, I'm a Saiyan, not a machine." He shot a devilish smile at the battle ready woman.

Frowning, Bulma made her way to him and began undoing the restraints. "Chi has landed the ship. Once you get your pants on we will leave. There is a virtual army of your Saiyan brothers waiting for you outside. Finally, I won't have to deal with you anymore." After he was left with only a pair of ki cuffs on, she threw the orange gi pants at him and rested against the wall. He stepped into his freshly cleaned pants slowly, procrastinating slightly. She was in for a big surprise if she thought her affairs with Saiyans were over.

Grabbing him roughly by the arm, Bulma pulled him straight into the barrier. He cringed, waiting for the pain to sear through, but it never came. Instead, the waves lapped at his skin with comforting warmth. Figures it was safe now that he was leaving.

The woman pulling him remained strangely quiet. He had the odd feeling she was apprehensive of leaving the ship. Not that the warrior didn't have reason to be terrified. The Saiyans were an over powering force, and being on their planet gave the race an advantage. The two walked side by side to the large metal portal to the outside world. With a simple code, it slowly began to descend, letting in brilliant rays of light. It was a welcomed change from the florescent lighting that decorated the ship.

Outside, about twenty Saiyan soldiers moved forward and awaited their appearance. They all wore the same suit of white armor and blue spandex, each with their own set of black eyes and hair. Taking a deep breath, Bulma took the first step down the ramp towards the men. The tallest of them all took a step forward and bowed in greeting. "Welcome to Vegeta-sei. My name is Raditz, if you would please follow me I will take you to the Prince." He was careful not to direct any attention toward her bounty.

Bulma narrowed her eyes at him. She continued down the ramp with Goku, watching, waiting for movement. Raditz made a motion to his soldiers, directing them to come up and take the prisoner. "I highly suggest you do not remove those cuffs until he is secured." Letting him go, she followed the Prince's top advisor into the castle.

Chi peeked up over her book, that she was not reading, to watch the others pass by the ship. The mass of soldiers seemed to surround her partner, as well as hold Goku in custody. Biting her bottom lip, she murmured quietly, "Be careful down there, Bulma." As she turned her back on the scene she sighed with unease. Goku was so unsaiyan like. Was it possible that they had not done the right thing?

GAHHHH!!!

What?

WHERE WAS VEGETA?

Soon?

NOW!

Next… chapter?

NOW!