Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ New Students at Orange Star High ❯ Chapter Ten - Majin Buu Released ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The ground shakes with incredible power as a pink cloud forms above the now-open ball that held Majin Buu.

But the ground also shook for another reason. Gohan's power as a Super Saiyan 3 was also what shook the ground. As his fists pound into Dabura, each blow resounding with a meaty smack. Soon, Dabura is all but unrecognizable as his features are distorted under swelling bruises and a mess of blood.

"Gohan is unstoppable right now," Krillin observes as the other Z Warriors finish off the last of the Babidi's henchmen as Piccolo watches almost sadly as the last shreds of Babidi's life slip away.

Meanwhile, Kabito and the Supreme Kai watch in horror as Majin Buu takes shape from the cloud.

He was tall. At least as tall as Zarvon, and extremely rotund. He had pink skin, baggy white pants, a black vest with gold trim, a black belt that had a gold buckle with Babidi's symbol on it, and large yellow gloves.

"That's Majin Buu?" Videl asks, "I expected him to be frightening, not in a need of a membership to Weightwatchers Annonymous."

"Do not let his appearance deceive you," Supreme Kai says, "he is the most powerful being in the universe."

Meanwhile, Goku and Vegeta were really going at it. With both at them fighting at the level of an Ascendant Saiyan, the sheer force of their presence was one that not many beings in the galaxy could withstand. And to be present while they were fighting is downright all but impossible.

Suddenly, Goku stops mid-blow, cocking his head in the direction of the passageway.

"Do you feel that, Vegeta?" Goku asks, "I'll bet that's Majin Buu."

Vegeta looks in the direction of the power. As he does this, the "M" on his forehead disappears.

"Babidi is no more," Vegeta says softly, "there is no one who can seal this creature back up now. He will have to be destroyed. But Gohan is more concerned with pounding on Dabura. I guess we will have to step in and fight."

"Let's go Vegeta," Goku says.

"Kakarott, wait," Vegeta says, "either hand me a senzu bean or take us to Dende."

"Let's go to Dende," Goku says, "we just may need these senzu beans later, and these are the last ones Korin has at the moment."

Vegeta lays a hand on Goku's shoulder and Goku uses the Instant Transmission to take the two of them to the Lookout.

Dabura looks at Gohan with pure rage through his swollen eyes. He was completely outmatched by this Saiyan boy. But Dabura knew that all was not lost. Majin Buu had been released. All it would take was a second for him and Majin Buu to fuse permanently into one unstoppable being.

Dabura rushes at Majin Buu, his right hand outstretched.

"Buu! You and I will become one!"

"I don't think so," Gohan says as he leaps in front of Dabura, a savage grin on his face, "you're dead."

"Buu!" At that exact same moment, Majin Buu unleashes a blast of extremely powerful energy that rips through both Gohan and Dabura. It looks like it incinerates them, but it blows them through the ceiling and far away.

"No!" Zarvon yells. Golden flames begin to form around him as his hair stands up and his eyes change into an aqua color. In one final flash, he transforms into a Super Saiyan.

"So now every living Saiyan is a Super Saiyan," Piccolo murmurs, "but even a Super Saiyan can't defeat Majin Buu. Zarvon isn't even as strong as a Super Saiyan as Gohan was in his normal form. He could probably beat Frieza, but not Majin Buu."

But Zarvon's increase of power doesn't stop there. A hidden well of power is unlocked within him, a well of almost unfathomable power. With a flash, he Ascends into a Super Saiyan 2.

"Amazing," Krillin says, "his power is incredible. He only just transformed into a Super Saiyan for the first time and he's already Ascended."

"I don't think he's stopping there!" Videl cries out as the lightning bolts crackling around Zarvon grow thicker and flash longer. His hair begins to lengthen and his eyebrows disappear. In a roar of power he transforms into a Super Saiyan 3.

"Impossible!" Piccolo cries out, "as a Super Saiyan 3, he is as powerful as Gohan is as an Ascendant Super Saiyan.

But Zarvon's power does not stop there. For up in the sky, the moon could be seen. And see it Zarvon does. He begins the transformation into the mighty, massive oozaru. But he is still a Super Saiyan! With an earth shattering roar, he crashes through the roof of Babidi's starship.

"That's the oozaru transformation?" Videl asks.

"It is," Piccolo says, "but we've never had to deal with an oozaru Super Saiyan. His power is incredible. He's stronger than Gohan was. He could beat Buu. But then he would destroy everything."

"Do not worry," Oozaru Zarvon says, "I am in complete control. I'm guessing that whenever Goku and Gohan became oozaru's, they could not control themselves."

"You bet they couldn't!" Krillin says, "Goku killed his own grandfather one time when he transformed."

"Guys, most of us have seen an oozaru fight," Piccolo says, "I don't think any of us want to be around when Zarvon and Buu fight each other."

"You got that right," Krillin says, "every time I've been around an oozaru it tried to kill me!"

"But I can't let Buu out of my sight!" the Supreme Kai says, "he is my responsibility. No matter how powerful Zarvon has became, he still may be no match for Majin Buu."

One of Babidi's henchmen who had been able to escape unnoticed sneaks up behind the Supreme Kai and blasts him from behind. The blast visibly knocks him far away. With a cry of "Master!" Kabito takes off after the fallen form of the Supreme Kai, blasting the henchmen from behind as he takes off.

"Vegeta, do you feel that?" Goku asks from the Lookout.

"Of course I do Kakarott," Vegeta snorts, "Gohan is gone. Zarvon appears to have gone to Super Saiyan 3 and then into an oozaru. I've never heard of such a thing. His power is as great as ours now. As an oozaru Super Saiyan 3 he is almost our equal. "

"I can't feel Dabura either," Dende observes, "do you think Gohan and Dabura killed each other?"

"Not likely," Goku says thoughtfully, "as an Ascendant Super Saiyan, Gohan was Dabura's equal. As a Super Saiyan 3, he was all but unstoppable."

"This other power, this power devoid of feeling, must be Majin Buu," Vegeta observes, "his power is incredible."

"Its terrible," Goku says through clenched teeth.

"I sense Piccolo and the others moving away," Dende says, "and I can no longer sense the Supreme Kai either."

"This is not good," Goku says, "and Zarvon may be powerful, but if Majin Buu could take out Gohan as a Super Saiyan 3, then Zarvon won't even be a challenge, even if he is an oozaru Super Saiyan 3."

"Then what do we do?" Mr. Popo asks.

"There's a technique called the Fusion, where two people of similar physical abilities and size join into one mighty warrior," Goku says.

"I once heard of such a technique from a man from Metamor," Dende says.

"The people of Metamor that I met in Otherworld taught me how to do it," Goku says, "in and of themselves, they aren't very strong, but with this technique they are among the strongest warriors in the universe."

"And you're suggesting that you and I perform this Fusion?" Vegeta demands, outraged.

"Well, yeah," Goku says, "after all, we're perfectly equal in strength and we're close enough in size for it to work."

"Forget it," Vegeta says, "I am not sharing a body with you."

"But Vegeta, it's only for half and hour," Goku says, "that's how long the technique will last, and as powerful as we'll become when we Fuse we could beat Majin Buu without even going Super Saiyan."

"Such power is impossible!" Vegeta roars.

"Majin Buu was stronger than Gohan was as a Super Saiyan 3," Goku points out.

"Kakarott, I refuse to share one body with you for any length of time," Vegeta replies evenly.

"Then what are we to do?" Goku asks, "you and I are the only hope the Earth has."

"What about Goten and Trunks?" Mr. Popo asks, "aren't they of the same size? And Dende and I saw how close they were in the tournament. Could they perform the Fusion?"

"They could!" Goku says hopefully, "that is, if you don't mind our sons sharing a body Vegeta."

"The two are so close they may as well be one brat anyway," Vegeta snorts, "and if this Fusion works, then maybe they could give me a decent spar after this mess is over when they're Fused."

"All right!" Goku says cheerily, "I'll go get everyone and bring them here as fast as the Instant Transmission can take me."

With that, Goku uses the Instant Transmission to take him to where Piccolo and the others were.

When he arrives, Goku finds the others flying off in the distance.

"Hey guys, wait up!" he yells.

"Goku?" Krillin asks, turning around to look.

Goku flies over to the others. "Guys, we need to get to the Lookout. I've got a day to teach Goten and Trunks a technique that'll enable them to get strong enough to beat Majin Buu if Zarvon can't."

"He's an oozaru Super Saiyan 3," Piccolo states, "if he can't, then how could Goten and Trunks beat him?"

"You'll just have to wait and see," Goku says, "now get ready for Instant Transmission."

Piccolo lays a hand on Goku's right shoulder while Krillin grabs his left. Goten and Trunks hold hands while grabbing Piccolo's free hand and Videl grabs Krillin's free hand.

"Wait, where's the Supreme Kai and Kabito?" Goku asks, "and where's Gohan?"

"One of Babidi's henchmen knocked the supreme Kai some distance away after Zarvon went oozaru," Krillin says, "Majin Buu hit Gohan and Dabura from behind with an energy blast that knocked them out of sight."

"Well, we'll have to go and look for them after we deal with Majin Buu," Goku says, "well, let's go."

With that, Goku uses the Instant Transmission to take them to the Lookout.

"You big," Majin Buu says, looking up at Zarvon, "you look strong. Me enjoy making you dead!"

"You've killed enough people," Zarvon says, "I'm going to destroy you."

"Ha ha ha!" Buu laughs, "you funny. Now me make you dead!"

With that, Majin Buu flies up at Zarvon and punches him in the stomach. Zarvon counters by batting him to the ground and then stomps on him.

But Majin Buu quickly rebounds with a vicious blast of energy that Zarvon counters with a mouth blast.

"They've started," Dende says when Goku and the others arrive.

"He's way out of his league," Vegeta says, "I'm going to help him. He's the only Saiyan who has yet to die, and he won't die as long as I have anything to say about it. Trunks, take care. And if I don't make it, please take care of your mother."

Before anyone could stop him, he takes off and flies in the direction of Majin Buu and Zarvon.

"Vegeta wait!" Goku cries out.

"Let him go, Goku," Piccolo says, "we need to concentrate on whatever it is you plan on teaching Goten and Trunks."

"I guess your right," Goku says, "and you can always use the second wish of the Dragon Balls to go to New Namek and use their Dragon Balls to bring him back."

"Whats the technique your gonna show us?" Trunks asks.

"It's called the Fusion," Goku says, "if you manage to master it, the two of you will be able to combine into a single warrior far more powerful than either of you are as Super Saiyans. And if your Super Saiyans when you perform the technique, just imagine the power you'll have."

"Incredible," Piccolo breathes, "Goku, can it be done?"

"Well, if they're quick enough, they'll be able to be able to it within a day," Goku says, "then they can use the Hyperbolic Time Chamber to get in a lot of training and become even stronger while mastering the technique. But if they can't master it before my time is up, I trust you'll be able to get them through the rest of the training. After all, you made Gohan into a really talented fighter in less than a year. Giving him the training that took me my entire life up to that point in just a year."

"It was his own natural abilities that carried through and made him as strong as he was," Piccolo admits, "I just tried to get him to control it. He didn't control it until he summoned forth his power to destroy Cell."

"Still, you're the best one for training them," Goku continues, "you have more fighting knowledge than anyone else I know."

"Okay Goku, I'll train them if your time runs out," Piccolo says.

"Okay, after I show them the basics of the technique, I'm going to get everyone else," Goku says, "that is, if you don't mind me brining them all up here to the Lookout."

"It's Dende's Lookout now," Piccolo says, smiling at the younger Namekian, "it's up to him."

"Well, it's not really in the rules," Dende says, "but, you guys have done so much for the Earth when neither Kami or myself could really do anything except give you training or heal you. So your families are always welcome up here."

"All right, then let's get cracking," Goku says, "Goten, Trunks, come with me. Piccolo, you too, since you'll need to see how this is performed."

The four warriors head for one of the open rooms of the Lookout to begin their training.

Meanwhile, Kabito was searching frantically for the Supreme Kai. His master had been hurt badly by Babidi's henchman. And if the universe was to have any hope of surviving, then the Supreme Kai must live.

The Supreme Kai was still alive. And he was now searching for Gohan. The Supreme Kai had a plan on what to do. He knew of a way to where it might be possible for Gohan to increase his already phenomenal fighting abilities to unprecedented levels. Yes, the Z Sword was the only way.

In Otherworld, Jesse and King Yemma watch with approaching dread as to what was happening on Earth. Yemma was dreading the paperwork of placing all of the Earth's inhabitants in their proper place in Otherworld if Goku and his fellow Z Warriors failed.

Jesse watched with dread for he knew he could help if he only had the ability to cross back over into the world of the living, since he had been allowed to keep his body and given permission to go back to Earth to help as soon as he could

~~

Well, what did you think of this chapter? My writer's block still isn't gone, but its diminished. I wanted to go further with the story in this chapter, but I realized that I did not have the writing talent to do what I had in mind justice, so I'll leave it up to a brief overview in the next chapter.

I'm trying to go with slightly altered events from the anime, because I think they did it fairly well but it could have definitely been done better. I'm still not sure how in the world I'm gonna finish this story. It may not be finished till I see the end of DBZ because I do not know of the capabilities of Kid Buu, though he probably won't be appearing. And I need to know the capabilities of the Fusion Dance version of the Fusion between Goku and Vegeta, if they even perform it in DBZ. I believe they do it in DBGT, but I'm not positive. I'll figure this out later. Right now, I need to focus on my other DBZ fic, "Pegaro's Adventure".

Well, please review. You can also e-mail me at silver_warrior12@yahoo.com if you don't want to review. And I do not care if you flame me. I take everything as either positive reinforcement or constructive criticism, except when you insult my intelligence. THE MIGHTY CORRECTOR, this means you! It's been a little while since I read one of your reviews, but you did insult the way I was thinking this fic, as well as my other DBZ fic. This is fanfiction, and we authors can pretty much do as we wish with a story except steal someone else's. I've read a few fics where you could tell the author was severely influenced by other animes. If you're a Digimon fan and don't mind any of the romantic couplings or just don't care as long as they are well-written and believable, read Digimon 02: Endgame by Psycho G. The address is http://www.fanfiction.net/profile.php/userid=639402. Hope you like it. I'm not spoiling any of the story. But trust me when I say its good, as long as you don't mind `R' rated content that borders on NC-17 at times.