Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ New Students at Orange Star High ❯ Chapter Eleven - Fistfights and Returns ( Chapter 11 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Everyone on the Lookout was awaiting the return of Gotenks. He had arrogantly taken off to fight Majin Buu before he had a chance to learn the limits of his power. And since Goku's time in the living world was up, he had been forced to return to Otherworld. And Vegeta had ended up sacrificing his life to try and stop Majin Buu. Zarvon had returned to the Lookout, his tail cut off and sorely beaten. The Fused Super Saiyan was overly cocky, even if his power was incredible.

Meanwhile, in Otherworld, Jesse and Goku watch Gohan and the Old Kai train to enhance Gohan's powers. Jesse had heard a legend or two about this old former Supreme Kai. And all of them pointed to the power that the Old Kai was boasting to have. Too bad the Old Kai was as perverted as Jesse's old sensei in the use of the sword, Gemini Storm. And Goku had said that Master Roshi was just as bad. What was it with these old legendary masters and being perverted? Did they devote themselves to their craft so much when they were young that they made up for it when they got old?

"So Goku, what exactly are the limits of Super Saiyan 3?" Jesse asks as he keeps his senses open to detect change sin power on Earth.

"Well, it takes up an incredible amount of power, but the increase of power is incredible," Goku says.

"Do you think Gohan will be strong enough to defeat Majin Buu with this new power increase and his Super Saiyan 3 powers?" Jesse asks.

"I hope so," Goku says, "how are things looking on Earth?"

"I think dying dulled my senses quite a bit," Jesse says, "I can't even sense more than half the Earth's population."

"Majin Buu has been killing without mercy," Goku says grimly, "they are probably here in Otherworld."

"What?" Jesse gasps, "not good at all."

"Jesse, Dabura is still alive somewhere on Earth, waiting to catch Majin Buu unaware and combining with his power," Goku says, "can you go to Earth with Gohan to hunt him down after Majin Buu is destroyed?"

"I have the ability to create portals, but I cannot use them to go back to the world of the living," Jesse says, "otherwise, I would have already returned to hunt Dabura down and then helped you teach those kids the Fusion Dance."

"You know the Fusion Dance?" Goku asks.

"A couple of Metamoreize I met back during the Demon Wars taught it to me, even though I couldn't find anyone of comparable enough abilities to try it out with except in practice," Jesse replies.

"What about Gohan?" Supreme Kai asks, "you and he are close enough in physical stature, aren't you?"

"Its not just size, but our strength as well," Jesse replies, "I'm not close enough to Gohan's strength to warrant a Fusion, even with the abilities and knowledge I would bring to the Fusion. Gohan would have to limit himself way too much."

"I just wish Vegeta had consented to Fuse with me," Goku says, "or that he hadn't gotten himself killed."

"Yeah, he's probably in Hell by now since he was killed before Majin Buu started all of his havoc," Jesse says, "uh oh."

"What is it?" Goku asks.

"Now there seems to be two Majin Buu's," Jesse says, "but now I can actually tell if they are good or evil. One seems to have the innocence I've only seen before in a child, and you Goku. The other is more evil than anything I have ever felt. But whats even stranger, the two Buu's are fighting."

"Maybe they'll destroy each other," the Supreme Kai says hopefully.

"No, the evil Buu seems to possess most of Buu's power," Jesse says, sweat beginning to drip from his forehead as he focuses on what is going on on Earth, "it's like he split into two, splitting up his full power between the two of them. Oh no!"

"What now?" Goku asks desperately.

"The evil Buu has won," Jesse says grimly, "and now he's even stronger than he was before. And now he appears to be heading for the Lookout! I think he can sense energy signals now."

"Not good," Goku says.

"Goku, how quickly can you teach me the Instant Transmission?" Jesse asks, "I would ask Kabito to transport me, but I don't want to put a Kai at risk. The whole universe suffers when a Kai dies."

"Well Jesse, I think I can teach you how to perform the Instant Transmission in a matter of minutes," Goku says, "that is, if I judge your telepathic abilities properly."

"Then lets begin," Jesse says as he touches his index and middle fingers to Goku's forehead as Goku does the same to Jesse. The transfer of knowledge begins.

"Those two," the Old Kai grumbles, "don't they realize that what they are doing is futile? That boy cannot hold off this Majin Buu for long. And he's draining himself trying to keep in touch with whats happening on Earth."

"Old Kai, is there any way to speed this up?" Gohan asks.

"No, there isn't!" the Old Kai yells at Gohan, "now be still an concentrate! And you, kindergarten Kai! Here, catch!"

The Old Kai creates a crystal ball in his right hand and tosses it to the Supreme Kai. The Supreme Kai catches the ball and sets it down. Images of what was going on appear in the ball.

They watch as Majin Buu looks scornfully at the assembled Z Warriors. Zarvon looked like he was ready to go Super Saiyan 3, even though he was far from being strong enough for it to make a real difference.

"Man, that guy is totally evil," Pegaro says as he watches Majin Buu walk around the edge of the Lookout. Piccolo had shocked everyone by suggesting that he go and have some "fun" with the people left on Earth. Pegaro didn't know about the Dragon Balls, so he thought Piccolo was insane.

"He's mocking us," Piccolo says, barely restraining the anger in his voice, "Krillin, go and wake Goten and Trunks and have them go into the Hyperbolic Time Chamber. Six hours pass in there for every minute out here. I just hope its enough."

"Right Piccolo," Krillin says, then runs off to fetch Goten and Trunks.

"Does Piccolo know what he's doing?" Pegaro asks Bulma.

"Well, he used to be the Guardian of the Earth," Bulma replies, "he only has the best interests of Earth at heart. But he may be looking at the bigger picture. I think he would gladly sacrifice all of Earth to keep Majin Buu from spreading out to the rest of the universe."

Majin Buu finally stops pacing around the Lookout. He smiles evilly at Piccolo and raises his right arm up. Purplish-red energy forms in his right hand. Thousands, if not millions or even billions, of energy blasts erupt from the energy in Buu's right hand and descend upon the Earth.

"What is he doing?" Supreme Kai gasps.

"He's killing everyone on Earth in a single attack," Kabito says, "this is… this is horrible!"

"And its all my fault!" Supreme Kai wails, "I should have taken more measures to insure that Majin Buu did not escape. I should have tried to destroy him while he was helpless in his ball when he was trapped there."

"There was no way you could have known that this would have happened, master," Kabito says, "but at least Gohan will be strong enough to avenge all those that Majin Buu has killed."

"Yes, but in the process the human race will be extinct," Supreme Kai says sullenly.

"No necessarily," Goku says. He and Jesse and finished the transfer of knowledge while the Supreme Kai and Kabito were watching the crystal ball.

"What do you mean, Goku?" Supreme Kai asks.

"Supreme Kai, are you familiar with the Dragon Balls of Namek?" Goku asks.

"Why of course," Supreme Kai says.

"We have a set of Dragon Balls on Earth," Goku explains, "they can grant two wishes. They can wish any number of people back as long as they died under a similar circumstance, such as being killed by Majin Buu. But they can only be brought back once with Earth's Dragon Balls. Most of the Z Warriors have been brought back with the Dragon Balls. Yamcha, Piccolo, Goten, Trunks, and Gohan are the only ones who haven't been brought back with Earth's Dragon Balls. The only time Yamcha's died he was revived with the Namekian Dragon Balls. Trunks and Goten are too young to have died, and Piccolo was once part of the link to keep them in this dimension, so when he went they went. And as for Gohan, he hasn't died yet. And I'm hoping that when he does die, its of old age and has been living a long life of peace after this."

"But how can we hold Majin Buu off long enough for Gohan to be ready?" Kabito asks, distressed.

"I'm going back to Earth to stop Majin Buu as best I can," Jesse says, "I would perform a Fusion with one of your friends, but the only one of a comparable enough size and strength for the Fusion Dance to work and be useful is Number 18, and weird things happen when two people of different genders Fuse. I saw it happen once. The Fusion went awry and the two were Fused together permanently. I doubt Krillin would enjoy me and his wife sharing one body forever."

"Do you really think you have a chance against someone like Majin Buu?" the Old Kai asks.

"Of course not!" Jesse says, "but I have to do something. And I doubt even Majin Buu is so powerful that I can't hold him off for an hour. One hour, and either Gohan or Goten and Trunks will be ready. 1 hour in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber will easily increase Goten and Trunks' strength so that Majin Buu will be nothing at all."

"Then go, and stop him," the Old Kai says, "Gohan should be ready within the hour."

"Good," Jesse says, raising his index and middle fingers to his forehead.

"Good luck Jesse," Goku says.

"Thank you Goku, " Jesse says, "it's a good thing I'm already dead. Majin Buu could easily kill me."

"If you are killed while already dead, then you will be cast into oblivion, and not even the Dragon Balls can save you," the Supreme Kai says, "not even I. No Kai could."

"He's right, you know," the Old Kai says., "no Kai that has ever lived could save you from oblivion."

"Do I have a choice?" Jesse asks, "in case I don't see any of you again, it was an honor serving with you."

With that, Jesse vanishes in the Instant Transmission.

Chichi was berating Majin Buu for killing Gohan.

Majin Buu glances at Chichi. "Do you like eggs?"

Majin Buu swings his tentacle at Chichi, intent on turning her into a food item, when an energy blast rips through his tentacle, severing it from the rest of him and disintegrating it. Majin Buu immediately regenerates and looks in the direction of where the blast had come from.

"Is that Jesse?" Videl gasps, "but I saw Dabura rip his head off! He died!"

"Well, I got a little bit better," Jesse says, pointing to his halo.

"He's been allowed to keep his body and is being allowed to come back to Earth for a day to help us!" Krillin realizes.

"Piccolo, go through with your plan!" Jesse says, "I'm gonna try and buy you some time."

Jesse turns to face Majin Buu. "Buu wanna fight?" Then fight me!"

Jesse dashes at Majin Buu, summoning his sword and lopping off Buu's regrown tentacle. Jesse then takes off away from the Lookout and heads back down to Earth.

Buu roars in anger and takes off after Jesse. Jesses uses one of his power enhancement techniques and focuses the entire enhancement on his speed, growing fast enough to outpace Majin Buu. He proceeds to play a high-stakes game of cat and mouse with Majin Buu, with Buu being a very hungry cat.

"I don't believe it!" the Supreme Kai gasps, "its working."

"Jesse's throwing every trick he can into keeping Buu after him and staying ahead of him at the same time without getting predictable," Goku says.

"There's no one more dangerous than someone who is unpredictable," Kabito says with respect, "there is no telling what they will do when pushed."

"Jesse is that, but he's only unpredictable to us because we don't know him that well," Goku says, "after all of this is over, he'll be wished back with the rest of Buu's victims."

"But he wasn't one of Majin Buu's victims," the Supreme Kai says, "he was killed by Dabura."

"We'll have to use the second wish of the Dragon Balls to go to New Namek and then hunt down their Dragon Balls with the permission of the Namekians," Goku says, "the Namekian Dragon Balls can bring back Jesse, Vegeta, and myself. I've decided to return to life. If I had known Chichi was pregnant after I had died, I would have risked another villain coming to hunt me down. But its been seven years. Every enemy that I can think of has been counted for and has already come back to get me. Even Mercenary Tao, though he didn't try to kill me. I'd say its pretty safe."

Half an hour later, Majin Buu has gotten tired of chasing Majin Buu and heads back to the Lookout. Jesse was hiding and had his ki suppressed so much that Majin Buu couldn't detect it, but he couldn't detect even Majin Buu's incredible power heading back to the Lookout.

Majin Buu demands that Piccolo take him to the strong ones. Piccolo does so, taking a roundabout route to the Hyperbolic Time Chamber.

Jesse detects Majin Buu's energy signature disappear the moment he enters the Hyperbolic Time Chamber. Using the Instant Transmission, Jesse returns to the Lookout.

"Whats going on?" Jesse demands.

"Jesse, we thought you were dead when we detected your ki signature vanish," Krillin says.

"No such luck a second time," Jesse replies grimly, "now answer my question."

"Piccolo took Majin Buu into the Hyperbolic Time Chamber," Videl says, "if he destroys the door to the Time Chamber while they are still on the other side, they'll be trapped."

"Sacrificing himself and the boys to stop Buu," Jesse realizes.

"No, we can bring them back with the Dragon Balls," Chichi says, weeping, "but I don't want my Goten to die, even if he can be brought back with the Dragon Balls."

"You have Dragon Balls here on Earth?" Jesse asks, surprised, "makes sense, with two Namekians here. Who is their creator?"

"Piccolo originally created them, but now they are linked to me," Dende replies.

"And what is your name?" Jesse asks.

"My name is Dende," Dende replies, "I am the current Guardian of Earth."

"Earth's Guardian?" Jesse gulps, "wow. Never thought I'd meet you."

"Why is that?" Dende asks.

"One of Earth's previous Guardians, the Guardian we had in my time, told me that the next time I met Earth's Guardian, I would die," Jesse replies.

"But you're already dead," Zarvon points out.

"There is another level of death beyond what Goku and I have gotten into," Jesse says, "if we die here in the mortal plain while already dead, then we are forever cast into oblivion and nothing can bring us out of it."

"Well, technically you've already met Earth's Guardian," Krillin says, "Piccolo was Dende's predecessor."

"Explain that to me later," Jesse says dryly.

Any further conversation is interrupted by an explosion from the door to the Hyperbolic Time Chamber.

"Piccolo must have destroyed the door!" Yamcha realizes.

"Does this mean Goten and Trunks are trapped there with that monster?" Chichi sobs.

"If one of them isn't already dead," Jesse says grimly, "just the death of one of them would ruin their chances of winning. Piccolo was the only one who went in who we could afford to lose as far as fighting Buu."

Once again, any further conversation is halted by a disturbance. A hole in time and space rips open in the courtyard of the Lookout. Majin Buu appears on the other side of the hole.

"Uh oh," Jesse mutters, "he can rip Time and Space. Not good." Jesse quickly uses the Instant Transmission to return to Otherworld in hopes that Gohan's training was done.

"Well, it seems that things are really out of hand here," the Old Kai says.

"Venerable Elder Kai, is Gohan's training finished?" Jesse asks, being as polite and respectful as possible.

"Yes, he just finished, I do believe," the Old Kai says.

"Let's go Gohan,." Jesse says.

"Wait, I want to change my outfit," Gohan says, walking up to Kabito, "Kabito, can you change my outfit to match my dad's."

"Of course, Gohan," Kabito says warmly, doing so. With a shimmering of light, Gohan is garbed in a gi exactly like Goku's.

"Gohan, tell your mom not to worry," Goku says, "go to New Namek and wish me and Vegeta back when this is over."

"You mean it dad?" Gohan asks, tears in his eyes.

"I do son," Goku replies, "now go and teach Majin Buu a lesson."

"Right," Gohan says, "let's go Jesse. We have a planet to save."

Gohan puts a hand on Jesse's shoulder and Jesse uses the Instant Transmission to take them back to Earth.

Majin Buu is hungry. He is absolutely starving. He is prepared to turn Zarvon into a bar of chocolate when a pair of energy blasts rip through him and his tentacle. Buu looks up to see a pair of silhouettes against the sun.

"Is that Goku?" Bulma gasps when she sees the gi one of the figures is wearing.

Jesse and Gohan both descend upon Majin Buu rapidly and enter into a two on one against the monster.

"That's Gohan!" Videl gasps.

"What, but he's dead!" Krillin gasps.

"I told you he was alive!" Videl cries out happily.

Jesse breaks off the attack to let Gohan fight at his fullest.

"That pink blob is in for it now," he chuckles sinisterly.

"Jesse, is that really Gohan?" Videl asks pleadingly.

"You got it," Jesse replies with a grin when he sees the emotions playing over Videl's face, "he wasn't killed, only severely injured. Kabito found the Supreme Kai and then the two of them found Gohan and took him to the world of the Kai's to do some pretty severe training. Thanks to the timely arrival of one of the Supreme Kai's ancestors, Gohan's hidden powers have been fully awakened. He doesn't even need to go Super Saiyan to increase his power dramatically. I'm not sure if he can even go Super Saiyan anymore."

"His power is far greater than anything I've ever imagined," Zarvon says as he tries to keep up with Gohan's movements as he ruthlessly pounds Majin Buu.

"Is that my baby?" Chichi whispers, "what happened to him? He's become a fighter, a real fighter."

"Yes, his demeanor has changed a lot," Master Roshi observes, "I'd say the seriousness he is emanating comes from his Saiyan blood. Just like his father and Vegeta, he thrives on this challenge. I don't think he really wants to fight, but he's willing to die to save those he cares for."

"That's the secret to his power," Jesse says, "the Old Kai has brought most of it to the fore, but the true strength of it is unable to be unlocked by anyone but Gohan. If he does and can harness the unfathomable powers within, then he would be rage incarnate. Just as Piccolo Daimou was evil incarnate, Gohan would be Rage incarnate."

"That's intense," Krillin says.

"None of us here comes close to Gohan's power right now," Jesse says, "even if you were to become an oozaru Super Saiyan 3, Zarvon, Gohan's power would still dwarf yours by so much it would seem like you were a bug next to him."

"An oozaru Super Saiyan 3 a bug?" Zarvon gasps.

"I felt how much power Gohan gained," Jesse smirks, "he's barely even tapping into it. He is tapping into whats readily available, and this alone makes him stronger than Goku was as a Super Saiyan 3."

"That's surely more than enough to defeat Majin Buu," Dende exclaims.

"Oh, it is," Jesse smiles, "now watch and be amazed."

Gohan continues to beat hard on Majin Buu, tearing him apart like he felt he should have done to Cell seven years ago. He saw in Buu the same evil heart that was within Cell, only he did not fight just for the joy of fighting. He fought to destroy and kill. Cell fought simply for the challenge. He had wanted to test his strength. But Majin Buu only lived for the joy that came to him when he destroyed things. He did not deserve to live.

While Gohan uses Majin Buu as a punching bag, another rip in Space and Time appears, this time with Gotenks and Piccolo exiting it.

"All right, where's Majin Buu?" Super Saiyan 3 Gotenks demands.

"You've reached Super Saiyan 3?" Zarvon asks, amazed.

"Yep, now where's Buu?" SS3 Gotenks asks.

"Up t here fighting Gohan," Jesse replies, pointing tow here Gohan was beating the stuffing out of Majin Buu.

"Gohan's alive?" Piccolo gasps.

Jesse explains. "Long story short, Supreme Kai and Kabito took him to the world of the Kai's where he pulled the legendary Z Sword out of where it was resting. Goku arrived, and between the two of them training, the Z Sword broke. An ancestor of the Supreme Kai appeared and used his power to bring all of Gohan's hidden power to the surface. I don't think he can become a Super Saiyan anymore, but I don't think he needs to. His power far surpasses Goku's as a Super Saiyan 3, and evidently the power Gotenks has as a Super Saiyan 3."

"So Gohan is the most powerful being in the universe now?" Piccolo asks.

"Without any question," Jesse replies, "he's barely even using a quarter of his full power right now."

"A quarter!" SS3 Gotenks gapes.

"Yep, a quarter," Jesse replies, "I would not be surprised if Gohan found a way to completely destroy Majin Buu. From what I can tell, Buu can return to normal after anything except a severe beating."

"Gohan will win," Piccolo says, "he's always come through for us before. After all, he defeated Cell when before only Goku could even match him enough to give him any trouble."

"Majin Buu is not Cell," Jesse replies, "he is a being of magic, not science and flesh and blood. Buu may very well be immortal. If necessary, I may have to use a technique I was working on to stop Dabura on him. I just don't know if I can perform it since I am dead."

"What technique is that?" Piccolo asks.

"The Shirubaa Bufu Kijutsu," Jesse says ominously, "my most powerful attack. It will eradicate Buu, but the price will be high."

"What is the price?" Piccolo wonders.

"Like the Tri Beam Cannon, the Shirubaa Bufu Kijutsu requires life force to power it," Jesse explains, "if I use it, it will drain away whatever life force from me is needed to destroy Buu."

"But that could send you into oblivion!" Dende gasps.

"It is a price I am more than willing to pay to stop evil," Jesse replies.

"Don't worry, you won't need to use that attack," Videl says confidently, "Gohan will win. After all, he did beat Cell when no one else could."

"As much as I would like to hear you brag about your boyfriend, I have much more pressing matters," Jesse says tartly as Videl blushes at the boyfriend remark, "like where is Dabura? He can sense energy signals. He can tell that Buu is fighting a power that far surpasses anything else this universe has ever seen. If he doesn't come now and try to merge with Buu, then he'll lose the chance to merge with him forever, and then he'll have no chance at the power that defeated Buu."

"Maybe he's content with just ruling the Demon World," Krillin suggests.

"I doubt it," Jesse snorts, "you don't know him like I do. Dabura is evil and power hungry. He's not stupid either. He can't return to the Demon World without a considerable amount of power of Babidi's magic. And with Babidi dead, there is no way he can return to the Demon World without the power merging with Buu would give him."

"Gohan's fighting really good," Gotenks says in awe, "he's far stronger than I am."

"You're about equal to Majin Buu, so don't cut yourself short shorty," Jesse chuckles.

"Shorty?" Gotenks demands.

"I must admit, the power that a Fusion between Goten and Trunks has is surprising," Jesse tells Piccolo, "achieving the level of Super Saiyan 3 after just a half an hour of training in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber? Unbelievable. But I've noticed that he has an extremely childlike mind."

"He also has the ambition to want to make the fight more spectacular at the cost of giving his opponent every possible chance to make a comeback," Piccolo grunts.

"The naiveté of Goten and the ambition of Trunks," Jesse murmurs, "not a good combination in a warrior."

"Hey, don't talk about me like I'm not here, okay?" Gotenks demands.

"Sure, whatever Gotenks," Jesse chuckles, then winces after witnessing a particularly devastating punch that Gohan delivers Majin Buu.

"Say Jesse, where exactly is the world of the Kai's?" Videl asks.

"In Otherworld," Jesse replies, "if my abilities had enabled me to come to the world of the living, I would have been back a whole lot sooner. I was able to bring myself and Gohan here because I learned the Instant Transmission from Goku."

"So that's why we couldn't sense him," Piccolo mutters, "he was in Otherworld. Only the Kai's can sense what is going on here from Otherworld."

"Actually, Gohan, the Supreme Kai, Kabito, and myself all felt Goku when he powered up to Super Saiyan 3," Jesse replies, "and when it comes to observing, I have the abilities of a Kai because I was taught by a few Kai's. But its very taxing to try for the omniscience."

"You can be omniscient?" Piccolo gapes.

"Only for about a minute," Jesse replies, "its rarely helpful enough to try for, and I'm a total wreck for weeks afterwards."

"Where did Gohan learn how to fight like that?" Videl asks, "he's totally ruthless, yet it looks like every punch and kick is perfectly calculated."

"He learned it from everyone who ever taught him, including Piccolo, a bit from Krillin, and his dad, and then he perfected it against everyone he ever fought against," Jesse replies as he returns his gaze to the battle between Buu and Gohan, "but if your talking about the way he's fighting now, I'd say he's fighting like that because he is totally serious."

"Wow, Gohan didn't even outmatch Cell by this much power," Krillin says excitedly, "Buu doesn't stand a chance!"

"I agree," Gotenks says as the Fusion dissolves and Goten and Trunks are left standing in his place.

Trunks picks up where Gotenks began. "Gohan is totally ripping Buu apart. Even we couldn't do that as a Fused Super Saiyan."

"His power far surpasses yours," Jesse replies, "even as a Super Saiyan 3, you aren't as strong as Gohan was as a Super Saiyan 3. He is the single most powerful entity in the universe."

"If Gohan was stronger than Buu, how was Buu able to hurt him so bad?" Zarvon asks.

"Super Saiyan 3 takes a lot out of a person, or so Goku told me," Jesse replies, "Gohan wasn't used to the energy drain. He dropped to Super Saiyan 2 right when Buu's energy beam hit him."

"So it was just bad timing for Gohan?" Pegaro asks.

Jesse nods his head. "But now his power far surpasses what he had as a Super Saiyan 3. In fact, I'd wager to say he is right now the strongest being who has ever lived."

"I knew the Super Saiyans were powerful, but I never imagined they could become this strong," Piccolo says.

"Technically, Gohan is no longer a Super Saiyan," Jesse says, "he's lost the ability to go Super Saiyan in exchange for power almost beyond comprehension."

"So could Vegeta, Goku, or anybody become as strong as Gohan?" Videl asks.

"You're asking me?" Jesse asks, "listen, I may seem knowledgeable, but you've only asked me questions within my experience. I hardly have any experience with Saiyans or Super Saiyans. The only Saiyan I had met before I got out of Limbo was Limbo's resident Super Saiyan, Brolly. And don't ask me how long he's been there. All I know is that was there when I got there and he was there when I left. Six thousand years is all I know."

"Don't people get old in Limbo?" Pegaro asks.

"Don't grow old, don't get hungry, don't need to crap, don't get thirsty, nothing," Jesse says flatly, "its like living in a kind of stasis, only your conscious through it all. You don't even have to sleep, though you can if you want to. On occasion I slept for a hundred years when nothing interesting was happening on Earth. Though Goku's adventures kept me entertained and hopeful for the next generation of champions of good. Only fifteen and he surpassed his old master. By the time he was eighteen he was one of the strongest fighters Earth has ever had."

"Jesse, is Gohan gonna win?" Videl asks, "Majin Buu seems to keep bouncing back for more."

"He does, doesn't he?" Jesse grins wryly, "to tell the truth, I'm not sure how Gohan can beat Buu. He's incredible durable. Gohan just might have to tap into his full power to stop Buu."

"Tell me, if Gohan did not have this increase of power and fought Majin Buu right now, would he stand a chance as a Super Saiyan 3?" Zarvon demands.

"Not sure," Jesse replies, "Goku, as a Super Saiyan 3, was stronger than Buu in terms of strength when Goku was stalling that fat tub of lard. But he was limited in how much energy he had because he was, and still is, dead."

"Man, I would still feel a lot better if Goku were here," Krillin says, "having him around always makes you feel like things will be all right."

"That reminds me," Jesse says, "Goku told Gohan, just before we returned, that when this was over to use the second wish with the Dragon Balls to take yourselves to New Namek to wish Vegeta, myself, and Goku back to life."

"You mean it?" Chichi gasps.

"You got it," Jesse chuckles, "now, leave me be. Dabura is still alive somewhere. I've gotta locate him before he finds a chance to combine with Majin Buu and take his power for himself."

Jesse closes his eyes and spreads out his sense.

`Okay, now Dabura should be very easy to detect since there are less than two dozen people left alive,' Jesse thinks as he checks every single power signal on the planet, `I just have to see the differences between his life force and that of everyone else on the planet.'

Quicker than thought, Jesse discovers Dabura's location.

"Gohan, watch out!" Jesse yells.

Dabura appears right behind Gohan, slicing him in the back with his sword and sending him careening into the Lookout. Dende moves as fast as he could to get to Gohan to start healing him.

"Who are you?" Majin Buu demands.

"A friend," Dabura chuckles evilly, "but neither one of us is strong enough to defeat that boy. If we combine our bodies, our power will be increased exponentially."

"How do we do it?" Buu asks.

"Take this," Dabura says, handing Buu a small earring.

"That's a Kai Earring!" the Old Kai cries out.

"What is the significance of this?" the Supreme Kai asks.

"Much like the Fusion that the two boys did, when two people put on a Kai Earring, one in the right ear and the other person puts it in the left ear," the Old Kai explains, "Fusing this way yields more power than that silly Dance that you learned from the Metamoreize. However, it is permanent."

"Permanent, and even more power?" Goku gulps, "that's not good. At least they aren't of a close enough power to Fuse."

"That's where your wrong," the Old Kai says, "any two people can Fuse this way."

"Not good," Goku grumbles, "is there any way we can stop them?"

"Watch and see," the Old Kai says.

"Dabura!" Jesse yells, "come down here and fight me you coward! You did a poor job of killing me, so I thought you might want a second chance!"

"What, your alive?" Dabura scoffs in surprise.

"That one is tricky," Buu says, "he likes to run away, but he did hurt Buu. Buu make him pay."

"Pay no attention to him," Dabura says, "he's an insect compared to you, and when we join our powers he will be completely insignificant."

"Why you want help Buu?" Buu demands.

"Why, I live to fight and destroy as well," Dabura says with a sly grin, "together, no one in the universe would be able to stop us. Even that boy would be nothing more than a rag doll in our hands."

"Buu like that idea," Buu says, "lets try."

"Good," Dabura says, "now put this on your left ear."

He hands Buu the Kai Earring, which has turned into a black color that seems to absorb all light. Buu puts it on his left ear. Dabura takes the other Kai Earring and prepares to put it on his right ear.

"Oh no you don't!" Jesse says, "Shirubaa Bufu Kijutsu!"

Psychic energy gathers in the palms of Jesse's hands, illuminating them in a silver color. He clasps his wrists together, allowing the energy spheres that had formed in each hand to merge. He then moves the clasped palms to his right side them moves them out again, as if he had just launched a Kamehameha Wave. The stream of energy shoots forth, aiming for Dabura.

`Yes,' Jesse thinks triumphantly, `just as I thought. Dabura is the more evil of the two.'

The attack hits Dabura in the chest and begins pushing him away from Buu. The pure energy begins to tear Dabura apart, but slowly. As it does so, Jesse can feel his own energy dwindling fast. He didn't have much left to give. He just hoped that he had enough.

But he didn't. He collapses from energy exhaustion before the Shirubaa Bufu Kijutsu can destroy Buu.

"That was a very nice attack, boy," Dabura says, "but as you can see, it was futile."

Dabura sees that Jesse could not respond and smirks. "My my my, he used up all of his energy trying to destroy me. How foolish."

Dabura takes the blacked Kai Earring and puts it on his right ear. Instantly, he and Majin Buu are being pulled together. The two collide and a brilliant flash of light envelopes the sky.

"Ack, that foolish boy!" Old Kai rants, "he should have known that he didn't have enough energy to destroy Dabura. He was much too powerful. Perhaps if he was fresh as a daisy, he might have been able to pull it off, not to mention being alive, but as he was there was no way he could have destroyed Dabura."

"And now he and Majin Buu are merging bodies," Goku says, "how long does this form of Fusion last again?"

"Forever," the Old Kai fumes, "and their combined power will be too much for Gohan to handle."

"So it's hopeless now?" Goku asks.

"Not if you take these," the Old Kai says, removing his earrings and handing them to Goku, "you go to Earth and fuse with your son. Since you have Dragon Balls on Earth, you can use their power to split you apart. Or you can go to Namek. It does not matter. Now go!"

"But, I'm dead and I've already used my day to go to Earth," Goku says.

"Well, I shall give you my life then," the Old Kai says, "since I am a Kai, I will be able to keep my body here in Otherworld when I die."

"Venerable Elder, you must not do this!" Kabito cries out.

"I can if I want to," the Old Kai says, waving off Kabito's remark, "this has to be done. A Kai must know when to make the big sacrifices."

The Old Kai closes his eyes and then slumps to the ground. The halo over Goku's head vanishes and one appears over the Old Kai's head.

"Thank you, Elder Kai," Goku says softly, "I will not forget your sacrifice."

"But Goku, who are you gonna Fuse with?" the Supreme Kai asks.

"Gohan would be the most logical choice, but if it is possible I guess I'll fuse with Jesse," Goku says, "after all, it could very well save his life, or rather, his chance at regaining his life."

"Goku, here, take this," Supreme Kai says, handing Goku a small bean. It looked like a senzu bean, only it was blue in color.

"What is this, Supreme Kai?" Goku asks.

"It is like those senzu beans you have on Earth, only it will restore the energy of a dead person," Supreme Kai explains, "Kabito created them."

"Thank you," Goku smiles, "this very well may save Jesse's life."

With that, Goku vanishes in the Instant Transmission.

The light slowly fades from the fusion. In the place of Majin Buu and Dabura stands a new evil entity. His outfit was like Dabura's, only minus the cape and the pants were baggier, like Buu's. And the outfit itself was black. Solid black. He was muscular and his skin was blood red. His face resembled Dabura's, but the eyes were as cold and lifeless as Majin Buu's had been. On his ears were the two corrupted Kai Earrings.

The new being slowly turns to face the assembled Z Warriors and their family and friends. In a voice that sounded like a purely twisted combination of Majin Buu and Dabura, he speaks. "I AM DABUU!"

~~

Sorry about cutting this chapter short when I so obviously could have gone on more, but my connection stinks so I can't upload large documents at the moment. This is about as large a document as I dare to upload. But not to worry. The next chapter should be out soon. How soon, I am not sure. It depends on how long it will take me to find a picture of Gogeta (the Fusion Dance Fusion of Goku and Vegeta) since Vegito will not be making an appearance in this fic. Or if he does, it will be brief. I haven't thought that much about Vegito because of the way things are moving in this story. Heck, Vegeta might not appear again at all until they go to New Namek to make a wish with the Namekian Dragon Balls.

Still, I am looking for a pic of Gogeta because I will need to describe him if he does appear, and I simply want to know what he looks like for any future DBZ fics.

Well, please review.