Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Night Prowler Addition ❯ Chapter 1

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 1   Vegeta wiped his mouth with the back of his hand and stared at the bright red smear across his white glove. It looked as good as it tasted! Absently, he wondered why he hadn’t done this before. It was certainly easier than scowering back alleys looking for homeless people or lowlife drug dealers. Although they met his needs, he grew tired of the work and of constantly looking over his shoulder to make sure he wouldn’t be caught.

He ripped the other arm off the lifeless body at his feet and sunk his teeth into the fleshy bicep. His eyes slipped back in ecstasy at the flood of flavors on his tongue. He couldn’t believe something this small could have so much taste!

As he licked a trickle of blood that ran down his arm, he used the toe of his boot to turn the body over. Blood stopped flowing from the open wounds, but it had pooled enough to completely saturate his son’s small head of lavender hair.

~~~~~~~~~~

Vegeta bolted upright in bed, sweat rolling down his face. He raised one hand to wipe his forehead, but it was shaking so badly, he let it drop back onto his lap. Instead, he closed his eyes and concentrated on his breathing until he was able to get his racing heart under control.

A stirring beside him caught his attention. He looked down at Bulma, curled up with her back to him. Her bare arm lay, creamy and white, on top of the covers. Vegeta leaned closer, careful not to disturb her sleep.

With his keen Saiyan senses, Vegeta could hear her heart pumping the blood throughout her entire body. He could feel the tiniest muscle movements as her chest gently rose and fell as she breathed. See each and every hair that covered her flawless skin, from her shoulder all the way down to the hand tucked under her chin.

Vegeta’s tongue unconsciously flicked out over his lips. He knew exactly how every inch of Bulma’s skin tasted. In the back of his mind, he wondered how the rest of her would taste. Surely, just as delicious.

Almost hypnotized by the way her upper arm followed the even movement of her breathing, Vegeta felt himself drawn closer and closer. His lips paused a bare inch from the delectable flesh as he swallowed the saliva that flooded his mouth. Once again, his tongue darted out to wet his lips as they slowly parted.

“Mmmm.”

Bulma’s mouth curved into a smile as she was brought out of sleep by the warm breath tickling her arm. Her soft moan startled Vegeta back to his senses.

“Morning,” she sighed as she leaned back into him and gave him a soft kiss. Vegeta returned the kiss, but restrained from deepening it.

“I’ve got to go.”

Bulma sat up and spun around to face him. “What? Again? Already? But it’s morning!”

“I’ll be back,” Vegeta promised and left her sitting in the middle of the bed. Alone.