Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ No More Quizzes ❯ Goten's Quiz ( Chapter 2 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Title: No More Quizzes

Author: J'dee

Rating: NC-13 (offensive language)

Genre: humour

Author's note: Okay so this is the same as the last but the next two will be different and I had to do this ya know it was just sitting their on the top of my inspirational list… lol thanks S'rac for the idea… you muse in the most strangest of ways…

Disclaimer: I don't own Dragonball Z

Goten's Quiz…

You are supposed to copy this e-mail. Change all the answers so they apply to you. Then, send this to a whole bunch of people you know, INCLUDING the person that sent it to you. The theory is that you will get a pile of get-to-know-you-better e-mails.You'll learn a lot of little-known (and sometimes amusing) facts about your friends. Remember to send this back to the person who sent it to you! Come on, people, it takes 2 minutes, and then its done, and you find out things about other people! READY?


1. What is your name? Son, Goten

2. What color pants are you wearing right now? Orange just like my daddy!
3. What are you listening to right now? Trunks complaing about how immature this is.
4. What are the last four digits of your phone number? Mom says I'm not allowed to give the information out.
5. What was the last thing you ate? Four whole chickens, a bowl of turkey pieces, Lots of rice, about two WHOLE bowls, mom usually only lets me have one, but I got two today! I got noodles as well, I can't count past seven but I got two more than that. I got five bowls of sushi cause Gohan wasn't looking, but I did get told off for that. Oh the Two pieces of the large fish me and Gohan caught. And for desert I had three large apple pies mom wasn't looking and I got them before anyone else, I had some fruit salad too, I had seven bowls and another seven of that, cause Vegeta and Trunks didn't wan it and dad was full, Gohan wasn't as hungry but he got two of them, so it was lots of fruit mom says it's good to eat lots of fruit cause it's healthy.

6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? I like crayons I'd want to be ALL of them at once cause then I could draw pictures all day long without changing colors.
7. Where do you plan to go on your honeymoon? What's a honeymoon? Is the moon made out of honey? I like honey, it's sweet tasting and yummy.
9. Last person you talked to on the phone? Trunks asking him to come over and play, but Vegeta came with him so instead on playing it's training.
10. What's the first thing you notice about the opposite sex? *blinks* what's sex? Uh-oh Gohan's telling me to be quiet…
11. Do you like the person that sent you this? Of course, I know I haven't known him as long as Gohan, but how can you not like my dad?
12. How are you today? I'm good in the most awesomest coolest way ever.
13. Your favorite drink? I like Orange like my dad

14. Your favorite alcoholic drink? Gohan tells me I'm not allowed to answer this.

15. How do you eat an Oreo, broke in half or whole? I can eat two double packets in one go I like doing that.

16. Favorite sport to watch? Dragon Racing once me and Gohan got Icarus and this other Dragon to race and it looked so cool, then we used to jump on their backs and race them!...
17. What's the next CD you're going to get? Gohan says we don't' have a CD player. But I don't even know what that is.

18. Hair color? Black
19. Eye Color? Black
20. Do you wear contacts? Gohan says as saiyans we don't need them.
21. Favorite month? Can you eat that?
22. Favorite food? FISH just like daddy and Gohan, but I like any food.

23. What book had the most influence on your thinking? Well I don't know how to read very well, but Gohan read me the Ugly Duckling once. But that was when I as little, but I'm not little anymore. Okay Gohan says I am but I'm not little little, I'm just little nearly big.
24. Best job you ever had? I'm to young to work, Gohan says that's illegal.

25. Do the dishes right away or leave them in the sink? I can only just reach the sink.
26. Is there Extraterrestrial life? Can you eat that?

27. Summer or winter? Summer.
28. Hugs or Kisses? I like it when my mom and daddy hugged it was the most sweetest coolest thing ever, I like seeing mom happy.
29. Chocolate or vanilla? Well I liked chocolate till Buu came along, now I have to go with Vanilla,it's not as nice, but I can't see chocolate the same way ever again.

30. Do you want your friends to write back? Trunks doesn't want me to send this to him, but I will send it to Vegeta instead.
31. Who is least likely to respond? Probably Vegeta and Trunks cause they're so much alike.
32. Who is most likely to respond? Vegeta just to prove me second spawn of Carrotorot wrong.

*****

R & R again please as a Goten fan I feel he had to be mentioned after Goku… yes next two will be Vegeta and Trunks!!

~J'dee