Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Obsession ❯ Conversation with Vegeta ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Obsessions…

Disclaimer: I DO NOT OWN DBZ SO !!!! Don't sue me, I'm poor :(

A/N: I couldn't wait to continue ! Well… Here goes the second chapter ! Just a little talk between father and daughter about the full moon.

** telepathy **

"Talking"

*---------Begins dream

End Dream ---------*

/*Thoughts*/

************************************************

Chapter 2 - Conversation with Vegeta

Bra smiled as she watched her dad train in the GR. He was magnificent, no wonder why Trunks was as cute as he was . Her mother once told her that he was quite something in bed, not to say perfect, and that she was the luckiest woman in the world ! Bra smirked. Soon Goten would show her. She couldn't wait.

She went at the door, and made the code to stop the gravity compression. She could imagine her dad's angry face when she did this ! /*But he won't be so angry when he will see that's its me !*/thought Bra.

The door opened. A sweating Vegeta in only dark blue training shorts (A/N:*droll*) got out of the GR. He had a scowl on his face until he saw his little princess.

"Princess. " he greeted her. "What is it?"

"Hum… Daddy… Can you explain me why Goten acts so different… He seems to be a sex craving beast… Not completely! But near that… He seems to be a complete person."

Vegeta growled. "Did he tried to jump on you ?"

"NO NO NO ! He didn't… I kind of… arouse him…" she mumbled at last.

"You shouldn't, unless you want him to fuck you raw. If you make him lose control, he will try to make the ritual with you, and you're ready for this." he announced her before releasing a sigh. "My little princess is growing up."

"Well daddy, I'm 18 years old, and in human aging, I'm an adult and I can - Ahhhhhhh! "

The prince froze as he saw his daughter fall on her knees. He couldn't believe it at all ! His daughter as her tail back.

"Bra, are y---"

He couldn't concentrate on his words either. A sharp pain just above his ass could be felt. He knew what it was, he felt almost the same pain as when the fool cut his tail years ago before he turned on the right side. His tail. His precious tail was coming back. The pain wasn't that long for him, he was strong enough to keep the pain. He looked up at his princess.

She was panting, sitting on the floor. A beautiful brown tail with blue shadows on it was moving slowly behind her. She looked up at her father, her eyes darker then usual. She smirked and reached for her tail instinctively. He watched in fascination as his small princess purred, petting her tail like a small kitty. It was cute and if Goten would have been there, he would have found it erotic to the max. By chance she was his daughter ! It had no effects on him. She was acting instinctively, on the impulse.

"Bra ?" asked her father.

The girl looked up. Her face was looking so pacific. She had change in a matter of seconds. She was now a woman with needs…

"Yes daddy ?"

"I think you are more then ready to claim a mate. You got to let him take the first move… And act like the princess you are."

"I will tease him until he can't take it anymore." smirked the now woman.

He smirked. She was really his daughter. As crazy as he was and Bulma was. She will have fun. And what if he helped her a little. He knew he could help her tease Goten.

The brat couldn't imagine what was going on… He will have to live with his teasing. He had to be worthy of his daughter.

But for now, he had Bulma that he wanted to tease… She never saw him with his tail. He smirked. /*It's planning to be fun…*/

When he got out of his thoughts, Bra was already gone to hunt her male down. He had his mate to be busy too…

************************************************

A/N: Well, It was short ! I know, I know ! But I have to go see my boyfriend. Let's see… Tomorrow, I will have time to review and make the other chapter… The name… Tails ? What a tale ! Thank you and R+R !

Silver_Sorceress