Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Only You ❯ Only You ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Only you

A/N - Ok, this WAS my first ever G/V fic but I wrote it about a year ago and wasn't so great in spelling and didn't make much sence. So I decided to re-write it because apart from it going on and on forever (which I'll also change) it seemed like a really good storyline. I also have this fic in chapters so it's easier to read and go back to if you don't have time to read the whole thing. But don't let that put you off, I think this is a really cute G/V fic.

Disclaimer - I do not own any DBZ/GT characters or series' or…ANYTHING so its no point trying to sue me, I have nothing.

Warnings- this fic 'could' get violent in parts but when I complete it I'll tell you what chapters. This fic may also contains slight lemon BUT not a lot so it's no point to really read it just for that bit, trust me! That's about it… so just read n' enjoy.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

The Training

"Looky looky Gohan!!!" a little voice yelled in excitement . Gohan looked down "hm? What Goten?" He asked in a lilttle frustrated voice.
"Gohan looky!!!" Goten held up a pretty pink flower with yellow in the middle. " Its pwetty Gohan, pwetty flower" Goten said in a cute inosent voice.
"GOTEN!! Can't you see that i'm trying to train!?" Gohan said in a pretty angry voice. Goten's eyes started sparkling as if he was about to cry and his excited inosent smile hung upside down.
"Hey sport, i'm not trying to hurt your feelings, i just need to concerntrate...ok?" Gohan said in a more friendly voice. Goten looked up at him and put on a small smile
"Ok Gohan, mommy told me not to get in your way, i'm sowwy" he said.
"Hey its ok, i know you just wanna play Goten, i can understand, i was exactly the same when i was your age. Hey i'm sorry if I upset you bro," Gohan said, trying to cheer him up. "Hey i tell you what, you're really kool Goten for a little brother, i know you just wanna play and if you let me train now i'll play later ok?"
Goten's face lightened up as a cute smile spread across his face. "YAY Gohan your the BEST!!!!" Goten said.
Goten ran off laughing in a playfull way and started chasing some butterflies.
Gohan closed his eyes and had a serious look on his face "hmmmmm!!!!" he concerntrated really hard, focusing on the huge cliff like rock in front of him.
His eyes shot open and he dissapeared.
Gohan reappeared next to it and did a karate like chop on it causing the WHOLE rock to slice in half.
Goten stopped running and looked back. "Wow i hope one day i'll be as strong as my big bwother, he's so kool!" he said to himself watching Gohan in amazement.
Gohan was dissappearing and reappearing punching all the rocks that were sent flying and then there was a huge cloud of dust.
When all the dust faded away and Goten could see again, all there was was a huge pile of rubble and Gohan landed on his knee and foot infront of it. Goten was jumping up and down, clapping and cheering.
"YAY YOU DID IT GOHAN YAY!!!!". He cheered.


Later that evening Goten and Gohan went home.
"Hey mom" said Gohan as he walked past heading to the bathroom.
"Hello Gohan, how did your training go?" said Chi-chi, doing her usual chore, you know cooking.
Gohan came out walking past heading to his room with a towl hung over his sholders.
"Oh fine mom, Goten was playing with the butterflies and i was just meditating and turning a few rocks to dust, you know how it is" Gohan said in a cajual way.
Goten came rushing in as Gohan closed his bedroom door "guess what Mommy!? Gohan turned a HUGE BIG rock to powdery stuff!!!"
"Did he? Thats nice dear" said Chi-chi in a proud way.
"When i grow up, i wanna be big and strong like my big bwother, and he's also popuwar with the girls, i wanna be just like him!!! Hehe" Goten said in an excited way.
"Really Goten!" said Chi-chi, "who knows, you might become stronger than Gohan one day" she said, "Anyway sweetheart, dinners ready, wanna help me lay the table?"
"Yes pwease mommy" said Goten nodding his head.
"Thank-you, GOHAN DINNER!!!!" she called while Gohan was in his room, hitting the books knowing that if he wasn't Chi-chi will be hitting him!