Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Painted Her Lips ❯ Bang Bang ( Chapter 1 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Pre-Notes: I am going to do this in a weird way. First this one, and then I might go back and explain what happened in the past. The past plays a big role so seeing what happened before this before this might ruin a lot for you. Make sense? I doubt it. Who is `Angel Wolfe'? Most of you will not understand. Oh well. Is this an A/U? Yep. Is this going to be fun to write? Yep. Epic? Sure is. Anyway….
Painted Her Lips
Bang-Bang
“Shit!” The woman cursed upon dropping her purse. She bent down to pick up its contents, sighing with annoyance. Managing to stumble up, she looked at the clock and groaned a bit, `Children', she mused. Her long aqua hair did not flow wildly behind her back, but neatly tied in a bun. She felt old when she looked in the mirror, and as she absentmindedly glanced up the stairs, she wondered how they always stayed so white with such a creative daughter. The thoughts of her daughter snapped her back to reality, and she called, “Honey, we're going to be late. If you want to go to the park, you're going to have to hurry up!”
“But Mommy,” The voice returned, “I can't find my favorite jacket.”
“Then just wear another one, Sweetie! Or better yet, I'll buy you a nicer jacket so you can have two favorites.” She compromised, looking through her purse. “The park will be closing early today though, so if you want to go and then go shopping with Mommy when she picks you up, you'll have to hurry up and just wear the blue one. Or the red one. Or the purple one. Or-”
The little girl entered the scene, laughing a bit at the grin on her mother's face. She temporarily thought of hugging her mother, but her mother seemed so stiff in her work clothes, so un-huggable. Even the six year old often told her mother the tan suits did little to compliment her, but her mother never listened. `Honey, when Mommy goes to work, she's not going to a fashion show.' Her mother would laugh, but her blue eyes did not dance as they normally did when she was in good humor. They tended to look longingly at the sleeker clothes. But the little girl did not notice this and the mother did not act on impulse often. Daddy generally made sure of that. Sure, she could buy anything she wanted, they had plenty of money, in fact were the most wealthy people in the city, if not the planet and galaxy at that time, Daddy worked directly under Lord Frieza himself; but Daddy tended to prefer her mother in the stiff clothes both of the women hated so much.
“I got the blue one.” She smiled, the little windbreaker over her simple sundress. Her mother preferred her to look nice at all times, but her father refused saying that when she played she needed to wear her less expensive clothes. Her mother was annoyed at this, but the girl was always wearing the same sundresses when she went on her play dates.
Her mother beamed at her, and for a moment there was unconditional pride welling through. Then, she took her car keys, and the two left the house. “What do you think you guys are going to do today?”
The little girl was like a copy of her mother. Her aqua locks were fixed every morning by the bots, the bots picked out her clothes for the day (unfortunately Daddy had programmed the bots so they always picked out what she was to wear), and there were other bots to drive the two girls around wherever the wanted all day long. “I dunno. I hope we get to play Space Bandits Two!” She grinned.
“Bura,” She laughed gently, “You know very well that that's un-lady like. And besides, those games are so unrealistic. There's no such thing as Space Bandits.”
“Are too, Mommy! Marron in first grade said so. She says her Mom used to be one.”
The woman looked at her daughter seriously for a moment, then shook her head and smiled again, “No, dear. She was probably just pulling your leg. Now, Bura, you know how your father feels about you playing those games and you know very well that nasty bot that watches you guys is always telling him every detail of what you do. So be a nice little thing and play in the playhouse with the other girls and I might think about letting you play Space Bandits if we pass that video game place in the mall.”
“Really?!” Her daughter's voice became an excited whisper. She loved her mother so much at these times, when it felt like everything was one big secret between the two of them, where they could do anything they wanted as long as they were alone.
“Yes,” They reached a stop and the doors unlocked. Bura grabbed her backpack, hugged her mother goodbye and wished her a good day at work, not that the little girl knew exactly what her mother did, and skipped into the huge building.
The bot driving the car, made to look like it was wearing a black suit, turned to look at her, “Miss Wolfe, where do you want to go next?”
She laughed and sat back, watching her daughter disappear, “You know very well that I can't go anywhere but be babysat by my husband until we can go pick up Bra-Chan again.”
“That's not true, Miss Wolfe.” The bot answered, “You know very well that you can go and join the other high ladies during their afternoon activities.”
“I'd rather watch my husband all day and pretend I'm working or at least doing something constructive instead of having those old bats spy on me all day so they can report to their husbands if I've been good or not so their husbands can report to my husband. I'll save the system some time.” She absentmindedly murmured, fiddling with a button on her coat.
“To Wolfe Enterprises, then?”
“I suppose,” She sighed, looking out the window.
“I hate it when you pout so, Miss Wolfe.”
She laughed, “You really were programmed by my husband.”
“No, I mean it, we artificial humanoids notice things too and I've worked for you for seven years now, why since you married Mister Wolfe, and I do so hate it that you only seem to be having fun when in the company of your six year old daughter.”
“Is there a problem with that?”
“Why, of course not, but Miss, you seem so bored all the time. Even when in the company of your husband.”
“Why, I love my husband, and that is out of line.” Miss Wolfe responded, trying to look offended.
The bot hummed, shrugging a bit, “I'm just saying what I've observed, Miss. I'm begging your pardon, though.”
`Ugh, I can't believe Yamucha's even stooped so low as to have the science team re-program the driver so he can interrogate me on how I feel about him.' She grinned, and an old fire that the driver rarely saw came back in her eyes. He instantly knew there was trouble she was thinking of, “Turn around, I want to go back home for the day. If Mister Wolfe asks, please tell him I'm not feeling well.”
“Oh, Miss Wolfe, you know he'll throw me in the scrap yard for that.”
“Please?” She pouted.
The bot laughed, “You'll have to take that up with him, Miss Wolfe.”
She sighed, “Fine.”
“Besides, we just entered the Wolfe Enterprises lot. We'll be on your floor momentarily. Would you like a precise time, Miss Wolfe?”
“Not necessary.” She answered, bored out of her mind already. There was nothing to look out of the window to, for it was too dark to see anything. She'd stopped trying to see something interesting over the years. “So are you going to escort me again?”
“Well, after what you did last month, Mister Wolfe did request…”
She nodded once more, “I see. So I try to skip out once and this is what happens.”
“You're a very important woman, Miss Wolfe, he's just worried for your safety.”
“Of course.”
Miss Wolfe sighed as they made it to the entrance, pinning her I.D. tag to the collar of her blouse. Not that everyone in this world and the next didn't know who she was. Her husband was one of Frieza's Fingers, his ten personal pets, but wealth and power gave her few liberties. She sighed and played with the I.D., in gold the I.D. read: `Angel Wolfe' and the letters sparkled in the darkness of the underground entrance that her husband insisted on her using. The doors pulled open, and Angel Wolfe stepped in.
People whispered her name as she walked through the doors, but she gave them little attention. She was a prisoner here, not a celebrity as everyone seemed to think. Frieza, that white devil, had everyone whipped like that in his perfect city of technology and obedience. Frieza had a tender spot for her, and she so ventured to think that if they were alone for a while the monster would attempt to assault her, but she was never alone with him and her husband couldn't do anything about that anyway. In this galaxy, Frieza was a God, just as he liked to be.
Eight years ago, when Lord Cell's empire received its first blow, Freiza decided to launch an attack and to gain territory. Lord Cell had been too lazy to bother with the absolute obedience and loyalty of his people, so with few true followers and technology that he had not the men to operate, he planned on facing Frieza in a one-on-one battle the cocky Lord Cell as sure he would win. Lord Frieza knew that even in his most powerful moment he would not defeat Lord Cell, so he ordered his fingers, her husband included, to send a message of peace. Cell was too arrogant and as the ten men ultimately did nothing more than lick Cell's feet and beg for forgiveness from Frieza, which stalled for time as Frieza gained a good amount of what was Cell's empire.
This took place over a year. At least the fighting stopped before Bura-Chan was born.
Now, everyone literally worshipped him. Either that or die. He'd told her once, the one time she had complete privacy with him, that she should feel honored he wanted her, for being a monkey and all, and that he could very well take her away from her husband or better yet take away her life if she decided to sass back to him ever again. But she knew he wouldn't do it. That one time she spoke back to him, his eyes glittered but there was no malice and rage. Amusement. What a sick creature Lord Frieza was.
“Angel,” She flinched upon feeling an arm around her.
“Mister Wolfe,” She regarded her husband coldly, still after all this time irritated at being watched so carefully, “Is there-”
“Shh,” He attempted to sound mischievous, as he grinned. This was no longer attractive to Angel. In fact, she could not see how she ever found it so. The scar on his cheek bunched up, and it just looked gross. But she was even more disgusted when she felt his lips on hers.
“Not here,” She lied, “Tonight.”
“Fine,” He sighed, “I have a lot to do anyway. Lord Frieza'll be here this afternoon, investigations of the Special Panel's corporations and stuff.”
“I'll be going to the mall with B-Chan before he comes so I'll be out of your hair,” Angel shrugged, the `Special Panel' was what she just referred to as `Frieza's Fingers'. Whatever made those idiots feel special. It was disrespectful to refer to Lord Frieza as `he'. Her husband gave her a disapproving look. She didn't care. She moved past him to her office where she would sit and stare at the wall all day. She was a genius. She loved working with technology. Yamucha wouldn't have it. He didn't like the thought of her doing anything dangerous to him and their relationship.
She sighed and rubbed her head.
A woman that could have played the role of her stupid twin walked in. `Looks like he's just picking up hookers off of street corners now.'
“Morning, Maron.” She sighed.
“Good morning, Miss Wolfe. Or can I call you Angel? It's such a nice name, but you seem so old for it, maybe you're really Angelica or something and just want to seem like you're still young,” She purposely clasped her hand over her mouth, “Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry!”
“No, you may not, it's not professional.” She wanted to call Maron a whore, or at least `Moron', but decided against it. She wanted to loose her temper again, but she knew better than to, for Bura's sake. She glanced at Maron's leopard-print skirt again. Ugh. Her husband was disgusting.
*****
True to her word, she left before Lord Frieza came. The trip to the mall was as fun as always. The candy store, the latest fashions, but as always, Bura had a good ten bags where Angel had none. She didn't bother buy much for herself anymore.
`No one on this mud ball worthy of seeing it.'
“Perhaps, we should get some ice cream before we go home,” Driver suggested.
Bura squealed. Angel wanted to shake her head but she knew better. Her husband sent Driver messages, so her husband didn't want her there. She sighed, “Bura-Chan, how about this? I'll get you ice-cream tonight after dinner?”
“But, Miss Wolfe-”
“Yay! And can we go to a movie?”
“We sure can, Sweetie.” She beamed.
Bura's word was final. Driver averted his eyes. Angel's blue eyes were leering and daring him to tell her why she wasn't supposed to be at home.
When they entered, Angel calmly looked down. A thong. How nice and subtle. From the moans coming from the master wing, she could very well tell where they were. She rubbed her neck and walked in. Her daughter was appalled and just hugged Driver's legs, sniffling wildly because she thought her mother had been hurt.
Angel pulled open the doors. The two came to a dead stop and Maron began to giggle triumphantly. Angel looked sternly at him, and then her eyes went sharp as two blue knives, “This is it,” Her voice hissed, “I don't owe you anything anymore, Yamucha.”
“Wait-what? You can't just leave. You'll never make it alive out here, what about Bura? You owe me, Bu-Angel!”
Angel walked by the bed where the two were together, and into the closet. She rummaged through the shoe boxes for a many moments.
“Babe?” Yamucha stood, scratching his neck and moving towards the closet.
Bang.
Maron shrieked. Yamucha fell into a pool of his own blood. Angel smiled at the gun. “I missed you,” She whispered. “And for you, get out of my silk sheets.”
Maron obeyed, standing somewhat proudly naked in front of Angel.
“Look, I am going to tell you this once and only once and this is a lesson that will prove fatal.”
“Oh, Kami…” Maron whimpered.
“Number one, don't fuck your boss. His wife might prove to know how to use a gun. Even if she hates him.” Angel carelessly stepped over Yamucha's body, “Number two, don't fuck your boss. His wife might be an ex-Space Bandit.”
“Oh my…” But Maron could not finish.
“Number three,” Angel let down her hair and it flow behind her back, proving ultimately that she was much more beautiful than Maron would ever be, “I might have spared you, but after all these months of having to put up with your shit, you dirty little whore… I will enjoy this.”
“Oh, Kam-”
Bang.
“Miss Wolfe! Mister Wolfe, are you two alright, I heard-Oh, my. Miss Wolfe?”
“Don't call me that.” She rasped.
“You…. Shot Daddy.” Bura observed, staring at the two bodies.
“He's not your father.” Angel was taking off her clothes. Bura had never seen her mother do something so immodest-in front of a male bot too!
“Miss… Wolfe… please…” The bot seemed pained.
“Don't. You can do one of two things, I really don't care which. You can pick up this mess and say some psychopath did it, or you can just walk away before you get blood on your hands.” Angel was digging in the same pile of shoeboxes, only what looked to be black leather pants and a bra on. She was applying some sort of make-up… Blood red lipstick.
“What do you mean?” Bura stared at her mother. The scene was exotic. Exciting. She was not disgusted. She was not afraid.
“Your father was a great man. Not this… coward.”
“You mean to tell me you had an affair on Mister Wolfe?” The bot seemed outraged.
“Who her father is and how he became her father doesn't matter right now. Now, are you going to help me or not?”
The bot had always been partial to Miss Wolfe, but he could not bear touch his dead Master's bleeding body. Mister Wolfe programmed him, after all. “I… can't… How can you be so calm about this?”
“Simple. It's something I've wanted to do for a very long time now. Almost nine years. Maybe more.” She shrugged, pulling something on her thigh.
“Mommy, is that your gun?”
“One of them.”
“Were you telling the truth when you said that you were a Space Bandit?”
“Yes.”
“Oh, my…. I can't… handle anymore surprises today.” Driver twitched, “Please, just deactivate me. I cannot betray either of you. And where would I go? To the scrap heaps?”
Angel shrugged, “I'm going now. I'm taking everything that's of easy value, Driver. I'm taking all the cars, Driver. And the jewelry. Maybe some furniture. Bura, go pack your clothes. Driver, you're the only bot here that's online. You can at least help Bura pack.”
“I… can't…”
“If you don't, I'll have to tell Lord Frieza you went awry and did it yourself in my name.”
Driver stared blankly, and nodded, following Bura out, looking as though if he could throw up at the sight that the two women were not fazed by, he would be.
A sick thought entered her mind and she acted on it. On her nightstand was a vase with white roses, newly purchased. She dropped one on each of the dead bodies and couldn't help but laugh.
“Well, well, Miss Wolfe. Blackmailing your own servants…that you would tell me? I'm flattered.”
“Don't be, Frieza, you would've done this yourself sooner or later, just less messy. I saved you the job.” She leaned against the dresser. The white devil himself smirked.
“Maybe I wasn't as fond of Yamucha that I pretended to be, but you needn't leave. We'll just say that it was a political radical and that's that. You're a widow now, free to run Wolfe Enterprises as you wish. You know it's a goldmine, there's no reason you should leave. I'd rather like it if you were to stay.”
Frieza's long, purple tongue caressed her cheek. She didn't flinch; in fact she seemed to look as if she enjoyed it, which made Frieza's eyes glimmer all the more.
“What do you want me to do?”
“Do you think everything has a catch?” He cocked his head to the side, bored.
She shrugged, “Everything has a catch.”
“Well, you're right, Good Girl. Here's what I want you to do. Go back to wherever you were with the lovely Young Miss Bura. When you come, there will be a frenzy of media and you will break down into a horrible storm of emotion and tears. As will the Young Miss. The political radical did it and I shall have every man out there working to do it. Maron, will simply disappear as it would look rather bad if she were here, don't you think?” He smirked. She looked him straight on as he formed a ki blast, the purple energy engulfed her body, and there was nothing there but ashes.
“But what do you want me to do?” Angel crossed her arms over her chest.
“For me? Nothing much. Well, I have been in need of a few things that I think you could give me.”
“Name it.”
“For covering you up, you would owe me a lifetime's full of treasure because you know you'd be tortured to death if they caught you and such horrible future would Young Miss await just for being here. No parents, what type of girl would she grow up to be? No better than Maron if that lucky.” Frieza shrugged, “I'll be frank. Give yourself to me and you and your daughter are in my care at the cost of your freedom which technically you haven't had anyway.”
“Just this time around you plan on fucking my brains out every day as your pleasure slave.” Miss Wolfe finished.
“You make it sound so bad. You would be dressed in diamonds and gold, your daughter would be considered of my own, taken the very best care of, because I'm so fond of you, I've always been fond of you. No need for leaving. I can take care of you.”
“When do you want me to come?”
He smirked, “Good Girl, you're very smart, smarter than Yamucha. You've got a chip on your shoulder I'll soon beat out of you, but other than that, you're very smart. I like that. You'll rest in my care tonight.”
“You're not one to waste time.”
“Neither are you, Miss Wolfe.” He jeered.
“What have I been doing for the last seven years?”
Frieza chuckled, “I see your point.”
“Don't you think it would be suspicious if I suddenly disappeared?”
“You wouldn't disappear, you'd be under my utmost protection. They couldn't possibly be so cruel as to expect you, my Lady, to stay in the house where your husband's been slain.”
Angel nodded, “Tomorrow morning.”
“Come again?” Frieza did not like bargains.
“Tonight is mine and my daughter's. Tomorrow, I will come.”
“And where, pray tell, will the lady sleep tonight?”
Angel shrugged, “I'm not sure.”
To punish her for not realizing his kindness, he smirked, “Okay. You will come tomorrow then, dear Angel.” Let her see what happens without his protection.
“That's not my name,” Frieza leered knowingly, “Driver! Are you and my daughter ready? We're going out to eat.”
“I'll let myself out.” Frieza grinned. “I happened to get in here by means of breaking down the back door. Sorry.”
Angel ignored Frieza as he disappeared. Driver looked as though he was ready to get on his knees. “Bura, I'm done packing. Are you guys? Give me your backpack. Now, Honey, we're never, ever coming back, so you need to have everything…”
“I do.”
“Good.”
“Bura, honey, I need to ask you about Marron's mommy. The one in first grade with a Space Bandit for a Mommy? Do you know where they live?”
 
*****
 
 
I know. I waste absolutely no time in posting. But I figured that since I was getting tired of the ones I had, I'd just upload as I wanted to to make myself feel more free. I know, maybe not the brightest idea, but I liked the idea.