Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Pale Green Stars ❯ Chapter 6

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

I don't really have anything to say before I start putting up more shit. Just be sure to review it. Please!

Onward!

Dr. Briefs peered into the microscope containing Vegeta's blood sample. He then moved to look at a sample taken after the consumption of a sheet. He put some of each into the computer to be analyzed.

He busied himself running a few more tests on the "healthy blood", and was soon able to identify which cells were specialized for carrying the Saiyans' massive power. But was soon jolted out of his studies by the beeping of his computer. Dr. Briefs walked over to pick up the results, which were being printed out. His eyes widened as he read.

"Oh dear God."

~*~

"Okay, we shouldn't be doing this out in the hall." Vegeta said after some consideration.

"Have you done this before?" Bulma asked, pulling him into her room. "I mean, gone all the way?"

"Yes, but never under these circumstances." She tugged his shirt off of him. "This is just so different. I'm actually a little nervous." He tried to chuckle weakly.

"Don't be, it's not different. It's natural."

"Maybe we shouldn't do this after all." Bulma just squeezed his hands reassuringly. She dropped them to strip herself of the old T-shirt she wore. "Seriously, I may not even know for sure what I am really feeling. It could be just lust."

"We'll find out what it really is, wont we?"

"If you're so gung-ho about it." He took a deep breath to collect his wits. "Let's do this." His fingers had become numb with apprehension and he fumbled with the button on his pants.

"I'll get that, just relax. This isn't a time to be tense." Her hands expertly unbuttoned his khakis and pulled the already unbuckled belt through the loops. Vegeta jumped slightly when she forced the pants and boxers to his ankles. He stepped out of them shakily and she pushed him onto her bed.

"I think we need a little something extra." She walked over to her dresser and put a CD in the player. Soon symphonic music was playing quietly out of the speakers.

"What is that?"

"Its called `Moonlight Sonata'. Now don't ask anymore questions."

"Alrigh…" he was silenced by her finger on his lips. Bulma got behind him and began drawing light patterns on his back with the pads of her fingers, causing him to break out in goose flesh. She continued this while she brushed her lips against the back of his ears. He groaned, as the throb between his legs became painful. Bulma took this as her cue to speed things up.

She hastily rid herself of her bra and remaining articles of clothing and pushed him onto his back. She began kissing his patella's lightly and worked her way up his thighs. Bulma slowed down when she came to his hips but purposely passed his need to busy herself with his stomach.

Vegeta's chest was heaving up and down like ocean waves during a storm. His senses were in overload; the unclean smell of bitter sweat filled his nostrils and the slow beat of the music pounded loud inside his head. He was vaguely aware of her biting his nipples and raking her fingers down his obliques. His teeth were clenched together as he neared the line between pleasure and pain.

Bulma was now experiencing difficulties controlling her desire. I'm in control. She was getting so worked up all she could think about was the end result of this session.

Calm down. Soon enough, soon enough. She looked into his eyes, which were pleading her to move further.

She smirked as she stood up on her knees that were straddling his hips. Planting her hands on his abs, she lowered herself slowly onto his manhood as he began to swoon slightly. She closed her eyes and savored the feeling of power that she now felt. Bulma was quickly brought back into action when Vegeta gently squeezed her knees.

She shook her head and began to pump her hips in rhythm with the music. The beat was exhaustingly slow and she didn't want to continue at this pace. But she was enjoying the look of sheer need on his face. "Please?" Vegeta finally asked between his teeth.

Bulma smiled and complied with his wishes. She leaned forward a bit and increased to a mind numbing speed. Vegeta could feel himself coming to the breaking point and grabbed fistfuls of her bed sheets.

Vegeta hit his peak and arched his back, raising his hips to meet hers. He tried to keep his cries of pleasure down but failed miserably as he screamed his delight to anyone willing to listen.

Bulma kept pumping until she could feel herself nearing completion. A few thrusts later she joined him in ecstasy, toppling onto his chest and moaning into his collarbone.

After catching her breath, she rolled off of him and began to wipe the sweat off his forehead. "Was it different?"

"I don't know. I may need a second round to make my final decision."

"Now, before we got started…"

"I know, I know. But once we got going, it was just so…indescribable."

"Give me ten minutes." Bulma said snuggling against Vegeta's chest. "I need a chance to rest." She sighed. "I'm so glad I got to share this with you."

"Me too. Bulma?"

"Yeah?"

"I love you." He said in almost a whisper.

"It would degrade my feelings to put them into words." Their mouths met, and the heat rose as their saliva mingled. There was a fury of dancing tongues and nipping teeth while hands squeezed anything that could be grasped. "I'm ready if you are."

Vegeta nodded and flipped her over to the opposite side of the bed. For a while he didn't do anything, just stared at her.

"Is something wrong?"

"No, nothing's wrong. It's just that…I've never felt this way before." At that moment Bulma felt the full sincerity of his statement. She desperately tried to hold back tears.

"Vegeta, I love you so much." She sat up and hugged him tightly around the neck. At that moment Dr. Briefs burst through Bulma's bedroom door.

"OH GOD! What are you doing?" He yelled as Bulma quickly pushed Vegeta off of her and pulled the sheets up to her neck.

"Can't you knock?" She asked her father indignantly. "What does it look like we were doing?" Vegeta starred wide eyed and mouth gaping at the intruder before bringing his knees to his chest in realization of his still erect state.

"You cannot have sex with the patient!"

"Patient? He's not a patient!"

"He is now. Put some clothes on and come to the lab A.S.A.P."

"Why?"

"Just do it, Bulma!" He looked pointedly at both of them before exiting in haste.

"What was that `patient' thing about?" Vegeta asked after the initial shock of being interrupted wore off.

"I don't know, but we had better hurry before he gets more mad than he already is." She tossed him his clothes that were in piles on the floor. He put them on quickly and moved to turn her shirt right side out for her. "You are oh so sweet." She said snatching the shirt from his hands.

There was an awkward silence as they entered the lab to find her father re-evaluating some papers.

"What is it that is so urgent?" Bulma finally asked.

"You may want to sit down." He answered, turning the monitor to the computer on. "Here is a scan of the healthy blood before he took the sheet." He clicked a few boxes on the screen. "This is a diagram of the different cells in the blood. Here are your given red and white cells, and here is a cell unique to the Saiyans. Basically it is what carries your power throughout your body." He closed the window and opened a new one. "And here is a scan of the blood after consumption of a sheet. Do you see these blots of gray?"

"They're everywhere!" Bulma exclaimed. "What are they?"

Dr. Briefs took a deep breath. "Those are dead power cells. The gland that releases hormones to activate the power cells is near the frontal lobe of your brain. The frontal lobe is the area that controls emotions. The chemicals in the sheets are not only destroying the frontal lobe, but also destroying the gland. Each time you use them, you are losing the ability to power up."

To be continued…

Hey it's me again. Don't come badgering me about the effects the sheets have because I basically made the entire thing up. On a lighter note, I was in a car accident today! Yippee! Insurance is going up! Don't forget to leave a review, mean or nice, I don't care.