Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Pan's New Crush ❯ Daydreams ( Chapter 1 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
Disclaimer: Ha! if i owned DBZ do you think i would be writing fanfiction? Puh-lease...! So don't sue me, i'm a dumb teenager with no money who lives off of allowance!
A/N: This is my first fanfiction ever, this is also my first lemon. (Lemony freshness will come in later chapters; I promise.) This is strictly a Vegeta/Pan fic, but i might decide later to focus on other characters more intensely. I'll see what happens... And another thing, if you like the story (or if you hated it), please review so i will know what changes this story needs to make it better, Thanx. ^^*
Rating: R (Language, adult situations)
~~ When you see those symbols, the person is thinking it in their head.

On to the fic...







~~~~++++@~~~~++++@~~~~++++@~~ ~~++++@~~~~++++@~~
Chapter 1:

It was just a regular day for Pan, or Panny-chan as she was so affectionately called by her former crush, Trunks. Pan lay in the middle of a field, thinking of nothing, just relishing the feel of the sun kissing her exposed flesh. She stretched out lazily and yawned, she was enjoying her alone time. ~~ No goddamn parents to bug me. No Trunks to annoy me and make me feel like a baby. No Bra to drag me to the mall for hours, to walk around aimlessly. ~~ Pan opened her eyes and began to stand up, she was going to get sun-burn if she lay there any longer. She brushed grass off of her jean shorts and black tank top and blew a stray lock of hair out of her eye. "Time to go back to reality." She sighed sadly and began to walk back to her house.
"Honey, where were you? Me and your father were about to send Bra and Trunks out to find you." Videl said as her daughter walked through the front door. "I was just out for a walk mom. I wasn't even gone that long, don't get so worried." Pan said, an annoyed tone creeping into her voice. "Well fine. Maybe I won't worry about you anymore then, since your so independent now..." Videl pretended to be upset, but just began chuckling. "...Don't be so upset honey, it's our job to worry about you." Videl hugged her daughter and went back into the kitchen to finish dinner. "Yea, whatever mom." Pan muttered, walking upstairs to her room. She plopped down on her bed and stared up at the ceiling. ~~ Atleast Vegeta doesn't treat me like a fucking kid anymore. He even stopped calling me 'brat'. ~~ Pan smiled at the thought. She was beginning to like Vegeta, or atleast put up with him. He wasn't the most agreeable or friendly person, but he treated her with respect, which Pan greatly appreciated. She began daydreaming of the sparring match she had with Vegeta days before. True, he had beat her to a pulp inside the Gravity Room, but Pan had enjoyed it. It wasn't like her spars with Trunks, who held out on her for fear he might hurt his 'Panny-chan'. Pan snorted with disgust. ~~ Vegeta never holds out on me. He knows how strong I am, and he doesn't treat me like some kid. ~~ Her thoughts trailed to the party yesterday weekend at Capsule Corp...

... Flashback ...
"Hey Panny-Chan!" Trunks said happily as he greeted Pan at the front door. "Hi Trunks." Pan attempted to smile, despite the fact she was really damn pissed from Trunks continual use of her hated nick-name. She walked by Trunks and down the long, dark hallways of Capsule Corp., in search of a place to hide until the party was over. Everywhere Pan went, she could still hear the music and festivities from the celebration so she decided to go and hide out in the gravity room. She wasn't surprised to see Vegeta training inside; Pan shut the door behind her and took a seat near the closest wall. "What are you doing here Onna?" Vegeta asked, with the usual scowl plastered to his face. "I don't feel like being around any of those bakas..." She pointed back towards Capsule Corp. "...they'll all just remind me of what a child I am." Vegeta laughed at Pan's remark. "It's your fault Onna. How do you expect them to treat you with respect, when you don't even deserve it." Vegeta chuckled evilly and went back to his training. Pan bolted up and stalked towards Vegeta. "What do you mean, i don't deserve it!" She screamed. Vegeta stopped training and slowly turned around to face Pan. "You hide from them, and pretend like nothing is wrong. You must demand respect and if they don't comply..." Vegeta punched the air next to him to express his point. "...you take matters into your own hands." He turned back around and walked towards the shower. Pan blushed the deepest shade of red as she watched him undress. She didn't stay to watch the rest of the show, instead she rushed out the gravity room and into the night to think of what Vegeta had just told her.
... End Flashback ...

Pan began to blush again as she continued to lay on her bed. The sight of Vegeta's strong, muscled back and tight, rounded ass, sent shivers up and down her spine. She groaned and her hand subconsciously slipped between her legs. Her left hand massaged at the space between her legs as her right hand grasped at her breast desperately. Small moans escaped her lips as the lustful teen came closer to release. "Pan?" a voice asked from the other side of Pan's bedroom door. She almost fell off the bed when she heard her fathers voice. ~~ Oh shit. ~~ "Yes dad?" She asked, dazed. "Mom says dinner is ready Panny." She could hear her father walking away from the door. ~~Oh god, what if he had caught me? That would've been fucking awful. And what the hell am i doing, thinking about Vegeta like this!? I don't even like him that way. Atleast i thought i didn't... ~~ Pan was in a state of shock at her new found desire for her former-crush's father. She decided not to push the issue any farther, and made her way downstairs to join her parents for dinner.

To be continued...

A/N: So what'd you think of the 1st chapter!? Good...bad? REVIEW!!!! Since you took the time to read this story, the least you could do is review it. I want input people... ^^*