Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ pan's union ❯ chapter two ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

 
 
Chapter two
The two walked up the stairs to there new home and opened the door. “Wow you're dad really wanted us out of the house.” Said Rowan as he put his duffle bag down on the floor and sat on the couch. “But look on the bright side we're alone in our first home together.” Said pan as she sat on rowans lap gently “yeah and now I have a hot ass on my lap.” Said Rowan, “is that all I am to you? A hot ass.” Said pan stroking Rowans crotch. “Yep one whose good with her hands.” Said Rowan smiling and closing his eyes. Pan stood up and started to strip for Rowan. After about 3 minuets of teasing Rowan Pan dropped her cloths and Rowan took off his cloths, pan walked over to rowan and started to kiss the shaft of his penis. After “warming the oven” pan put his penis in her mouth and did a deep throat to him for a few second. “pan swing you're sexy ass over here will ya?” said Rowan licking his lips, pan climbed on the the couch and put her pussy in rowans face doing a 69. rowan began licking up down and in general all around pan's sweet snatch pan orgasmed after a few minuets of this. “god Damn you're on tonight!” said pan after removing Rowans penis from her mouth so she could moan with out biting him. Rowan realized pan was right he didn't know why but he was more excited the he usually was. After pan caught her breath she returned to sucking off Rowan in a few minuets he came “eww rowan why didn't you say something.” Said pan after she took her mouth off rowans penis. “Sorry you're too good.” “well at least it tastes good, it tastes really good huh who new?” though pan swallowing rowans semen and preceding to suck him dry. “honey you are on the pill correct?” asked Rowan “yeah and I've got some spermicidal film in my purse, plus I had a diaphragm thingy put in” “ok put the film in and we'll warm up for a few minuets” said Rowan. pan did as asked and then she returned to the couch and lied down in front of rowan spreading her legs “you wanna fuck me honey?” said pan as she spread her lips open, trying to get rowan riled up. “baby you'll be screaming for more in less than and hour.” Said Rowan as he lied on top of her and started sucking on her right nipple. “oh god!” screamed pan “and you have to deal with this for 15 minuets oh well I like teasing you” said Rowan returning to her nipple quickly and messaging her other nipple with his left hand. “Rough me up” moaned pan. Rowan did as he was told and squeezed pan's breast with his hand roughly, erecting a loud moan from pan rowan continued for a few moments teasing pan “god just fuck me all ready!” said pan her hair flying back as she let a little bit of ki slip out by accident. Rowan reached for his penis and rubbed it roughly angst pan's clit for a moment before entering her when he was in her fully he pulled out and in powerfully. “Oh god damn what is with you…AHHH…today you're hitting all my spots…oh my GOD!” screamed pan as she orgasmed so powerfully she began to unwillingly spasm. Rowan on the other hand wasn't even close to blowing witch was odd he usually came first, as he preceded to probe her insides he noticed her eye's rolling in to the back of her head and her moans becoming more passionate. “oh god damn pan I'm gonna blow!” yelled Rowan as with one final thrust he ejaculated inside of her, pan felt rowans cum shooting through her but she didn't care she actually craved it for some reason. Rowan pulled out and fell on top of pan “oh my god” said pan “yeah I know” replied rowan almost completely drained. “this is the life rowan, we are blessed you and I” said pan staring rowan in the face rowan stared back at pan and said “I love you” “I love you to rowan” said pan. Rowan leaned in and kissed Pan, he then sat up for a moment admiring her beautiful sweat covered body well at the same time reaching for a blanket that Pan's parents and left near the couch. Rowan covered him self and his lover in the warmth of the blanket and held pan until he was sure she was asleep against his chest.