Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Part 3 Of EXP! ❯ Dragonball EXP part 3! ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Hey I just got my first review, thank you Lauryn S. Good questions though, but I'm still getting to those ;) So don't worry it'll become clear in this chapter. No Goku and Kakarotto are not going to re-fuse, in fact there two separate beings so its not a Kami\Piccolo situation…confused yet?

Anyways like I said this story will reveal Kakarotto's creation and probably answer some other questions….

Disclaimer: I (unfortunately) do not own Dragonball or it's characters…

Now I hope you enjoy the third part of my little story!

Dragonball EXP part 3!

…………..

Kakarotto looked Chrislyn in the eyes, he could clearly see how worried she was. "Don't worry … It's nothing …really." Chrislyn refused to believe that, she sat down beside him on the bed… "Could you tell me the truth…please?" Kakarotto took a deep breath and told her the story. (AV: view part two) Chrislyn was shocked to say the least, while Kakarotto was looking at the floor she put her arms around him in a comforting hug. Normally Kakarotto would never be caught in a sentimental situation like this, according to his opinion this sort of thing was unbecoming of a warrior…but…he let her, enjoying the warmth…He looked at a picture on the other end of the room, an old (huge) man, a raven-haired woman, Chrislyn, a little boy…and… Kakarotto just flared up and couldn't get his eyes of the man in the picture in front of him. "Who's he!?" "Oh, that's my father...why, what's wrong?" "What's his name?" "It's Son Goku" "Let me guess... this house used to belong to an old man named Son Gohan…right?" "Y-yeah, but how do you know that?" "I'm sorry, but I've got to go…"He said softly as he started walking towards the door, Chrislyn was as confused as hell. She stood up and ran towards him, grabbing his wrist. "W-wait! What's wrong?!" "Nothing is wrong, I'll see you later.. I promises…" She let go of his wrist reluctantly as she watched him walk away, wondering if he really would be back…

……..

Several weeks had passed since Kakarotto had walked through that door, Chrislyn waited up every night in the hope he would keep his promises, but so far he didn't… She was training with master Hakido right now, he did notice something had been wrong but so far he didn't ask questions for it seemed she didn't want to talk about whatever was bothering her. The last few weeks, her concentration was slipping during her sparring matches and she barely fought back… "What's wrong child?" "What do you mean Sensei?" "Come on now, I know you better then that, what's troubling you Chrislyn…" She let out a deep sigh and told her master all about Kakarotto and his dark past, her teacher nearly couldn't believe the things she told him if it wasn't for that honest look on her face… He -really- had to sit down after that, he found it really strange to hear that the boy would react so strangely at a picture of Chrislyn`s father and decided that Kami might know more of this strange young man…

On Kami's lookout, Mr. Popo was already waiting for them. "Kami has been expecting you, please follow me." Chrislyn and Hakido were taken to a huge room where a strange man was sitting… "I know why you have come here and yes… I know of this boy Kakarotto, you need not tell me his past nor present…" Kami took a deep breath before continuing his story… "Kakarotto has not left this planet young girl, he is doing fine…he is merely trying to set his mind straight…As for his reaction to your father…I will have to tell you the story of how he was created." Chrislyn looked at Kami with curiosity "What do you mean with created…?"

"Your father Goku is not who you think he is…As a baby he was sent here by the name of

Kakarotto, to destroy every human on the planet… My predecessor couldn't allow such an evil entity to grow up on our planet and forged a plan… Meanwhile, young Kakarotto was adopted by Son Gohan. He proved to be a -very- powerful and violent child and above all.. very dangerous… The plan was to separate Kakarotto's soul from his body and transfer the soul of a deceased Earthling hero into the empty vessel that remained. The soul of young Kakarotto would be send to the next dimension and we would gain a powerful hero…seemed like a foul-proof plan, however, the great king Yema disagreed by saying that every creature good or evil has a right to a life. So he would allow Kakarotto to be reborn in a new body with slight differences in appearance so that one wouldn't confuse him with your father Goku. He was granted life about one year before you were born young Chrislyn…" "But does that mean that Kakarotto is … family in a way, like my uncle or something?" "No… he is not, nor do you have grandparents from your fathers side of the family. Although it sounds very confusing…it is actually very simple. Your father and Kakarotto are two completely different beings, this is only made more obvious in the difference in age and in looks…and strength. You could say that your father does not even belong to the Saiyan race to say the least, he is an Earthling like any other… Kakarotto on the other hand -is- a Saiyan. Right now he is trying to find the same answers I have just given you… he will return to you eventually." "But wont he destroy the Earthling like he was supposed to?" "No, you do not have to worry about that, the events that have taken place in the boys life have altered his personality slightly to the greater good of us all. Not just that, but he has feelings for you my girl…" "H-he does?" Chrislyn started to blush slightly after that last remark…somehow the story -did- make sense to her, but to Hakido… he was staring in disbelief at his young student, refusing to believe that she was part alien... Chrislyn looked rather worried at her master… "Master Hakido? Are you allright?" `W-what/ oh yes I'm fine Chrislyn." "Oh Mr. Kami? I wanted to ask you something. Could you please tell me why I look so different compared to my family. I mean the blond hair and my eyes…" "That would be because of your fathers previous body… In his previous life his hair was blond and his eyes were blue… I hope that answers your question." "Thank you for telling me this Kami, if there is anything at all I could do to repay you…just name it and I'll do it if it's in my power…" "Thank you for your kind offer child, I wish you and young Kakarotto the best of luck…" Chrislyn and Hakido said their goodbyes and left for her home, as they disappeared out of kami's sight he let out a sigh… "They'll need all the luck they can get…"

…………..

As Chrislyn walked towards her home, she could hear footsteps behind her and a familiar voice calling her name…it was Kakarotto. "Hey! Chrislyn! Wait up!" "She looked behind her and couldn't help but smile at the boy who ran towards her. "I promised I would be back right? Well I'm here to keep it, I always keep my promises."…

……..

There another little chapter to ad to my collection, this chapter is technically to answer some questions about what the hell is going on… I have to admit it's a pretty weird story, even for someone like me. Anyways, I'll get the next chapter up soon…I hope… I hoped you enjoyed this little fic. of mine, please review or give comments to improve my writing skills! Thank you!