Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Pregnant ❯ Pregnant ( One-Shot )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Pregnant

Pairing : V/B

Rating : PG-13

Summary: Bulma is pregnant again, and Vegita doesn't know it… It happens after GT. Bulma had wish to be younger again, and she had done the same wish to everybody who needed it.

AN: The first PG-13 story I ever wrote :D

How the hell will she tell him? She was pregnant with his child again. A boy.

*He'll be so proud… I'm sure!*

"Onna…" came an husky voice from the front door.

She turned and saw her husband, all ins sweat, coming back from his evening training. She had to tell him.

"Veggie… I have to tell you something… Don't get mad!"

He looked suspiciously at his mate. What was she up to?

"What is it Bulma?"

Her heart did a back-flip. He never called her by her name when he was in his usual mood. He wanted to put her in confidence.

"I'm pregnant."

His eyes widened. Another brat. Another small brat running and screaming… Yet, he would have someone to train with… Trunks was still training with him, but it wasn't the same, he wanted always wanted a new boy that he could teach his things too. An evil smirk appeared on his face.

"I'll train this one to look just like me woman, and no one will stop me."

Bulma smiled, tears in her eyes. He had taken it well this time.

"I'm gonna name him Trouser."

A boy?! Well, it was way better.

"Trouser!? Why not Vegita?"

Bulma smiled at his attitude. Always the same question…

"Because I find it cute Trouser… You'll have to deal with this!"

Vegita sighed and smirked. He still had months to play… And Bulma knew what he meant by that smirk.