Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Rebirth of Family ❯ Veggie-Weggie ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

 
Nobody moved.  Nobody could.  Vegeta....has a sister?

"Vegeta, I always thought you were an only child."  Bulma was fuming.  Why had he hid this from her?

"I never said I was.  I just never mentioned that I had a sister."  Vegeta shrugged.

"You mean you never told them about me?   Did my little Veggie-Weggie try to forget about me?"  Leiko asked in a mocking tone.

Something just dawned on Bulma.  "You mean, she's your..."

"Older sister."  Vegeta finished.

Bulma turned to Leiko.  "He must have been quite a little monster when he was little."  She was now curious.  This was her chance to learn about Vegeta's childhood.

"Yeah, but not to me.  I was the only one he would listen to.  In fact, little Veggie-Weggie was afraid of me."

"Would you stop calling me that?"  Vegeta mumbled under his breath.

"What was that?"  Leiko whipped around to look at him.

"Enough of this useless chit chat.  Why are you here Leiko?  You've been alive all these years, why choose to find me now?"

"Well, I've come to take you somewhere dear brother.  Now come along.  We don't have time to waste.  Bring your mate and young.  Also, bring Kakarot.  He may be useful, but the other halflings stay."

"I don't think ChiChi would like it if I left again.  Do you think we could..."

"Kakarot, we're not bringing that harpy.   In fact, none of us are going until she tells us why and where we're going."   Vegeta turned to Leiko, "Well, I'm waiting."

"Vegeta, I'm your big sister.  Do you really think I would do anything to hurt you?"

"Yes"

"Well, that may be, but this isn't one of those times.  I don't have time to explain here.  Just trust me and I'll explain on the way, that is, if you have a spaceship large enough to fit all of us."

Bulma squealed with excitement.  "An adventure!  We haven't had one of those in a long time.  I think we have a spaceship big enough back at Capsule Corp.  Come on Vegeta, let's just go.  If you're not happy with things after she explains what's going on, we can turn right around."

Vegeta simply snorted and Bulma took that as a sign of agreement.  She squealed once again and with that, they all headed back to Capsule Corp.

~*~

"What?!  You're going away again?!  I swear, I spend more time without you than I do with you!"  ChiChi was obviously not happy.

"Come on ChiChi, it has to be important or she wouldn't have asked me to go along too."

"Kakarot!  Stop arguing with the harpy and get in the spaceship!"

"Harpy?!  Is that..."  ChiChi began to yell back at Vegeta, but Goku stopped her short with a peck on the cheek before he ran into the spaceship.

ChiChi was left on the dock, watching as the ship went higher and higher and eventually out of site.

"Come home safe Goku.  I really don't have a good feeling about this."