Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Return of Saiyan Pride ❯ Return of Saiyan Pride ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]
Prologue
Bebi has just been killed. Vegeta was furious. No Sayian was going to be made a puppet by a slimy, weak, disgusting thing, especially a Tuffle! Vegeta flew home at once. The very thought was humiliating. This gave Vegeta an idea. An idea so grand, so crazy, so devious he would need an someone to create something, something that would make him unbeatable in battles to come.
Bulma was working on an invention or two. After being made into a mannequin for such an ugly creature, something had to be done to give honor back into the name Vegeta. She knew Goku was stronger, but after these inventions were finished, Goku?s reign of strength was going to fall.
Trunks finally came to his senses. Goku is stronger. Trunks also knew something must be done. He also thought of a plan. A plan known as, The Return of Saiyan Pride.

The Return of Saiyan Pride
By : Wesley Burket

Chapter 1: The Plan

They all met at Capsule Corp. It was decided that a time machine was needed. But something else needed to be made. Something that would prevent aging, but to make such an item would be near impossible. Only one person, or thing could do this. Shenron. It was time to go on another search for the dragon balls, but after the dragon ball idea was brought up, the first thing that came to mind was to wish for immortality, but Vegeta was too proud to do such a cowardly and weak thing. He was going to earn his strength! Then, it hit him. Vegeta told Bulma to activate the time machine at once. Bulma and Trunks would come with him. This way they could live in the splendor and royalty of being with the Prince and king of Saiyans.

He was going to defeat Frieza. With him being a super sayian, he could defeat Frieza in an instant. Cooler and King Cold could be a problem but they would have it under control. He could warn his father, the one and only King Vegeta, that Frieza was scared of the Saiyan?s revolt. Yes, this was going to work, Goku would never be sent to Earth and could be used to the advantage of the Saiyans. Now Goku would be the way he was intended a true and noble warrior of the Saiyan race. If he absolutely had to go to Earth, if there was no other way, it would be under careful observation. Goku would be taken away from Broly?s crib; this would eliminate one major problem. Then Broly and Pegasus would be slain. Bardock would be promoted, but the reason wouldn?t be easy to tell, because no one would know about the action that Bardock was going to take. He wouldn?t have a chance to do it. Bulma and Trunks would come with him. This way they could live in the splendor and royalty of being with the Prince and king of Saiyans. Now they had to convince the proud Saiyan race that such a thing is going to happen. The young Vegeta was on another planet wiping out another race. Frieza?s ship would be the first thing to go. A show of power and strength, exactly what a Saiyan needs to see. This would draw interest to Vegeta. Then he would have to prove that he is the son of King Vegeta. This was going to be a challenge, but it could be done with the right evidence. All he would need to show is the mark of an Elite Saiyan. Immense power, the only evidence needed. Only a true Saiyan would have this power! After King Vegeta believed him, the young Vegeta would be trained by himself, the older, wiser, much more powerful one of the two. Then there would be an elite race, the Saiyan?s!

Chapter 2: The Follow-through

Now it was time to start the plan. The time machine was fired up and ready to go. Of course, a few moderations had to be made with the size of the machine, now three people could fit inside the machine. They all said their good-bye?s and left. In that instant they were back on the original planet Vegeta. ?Home Sweet Home,? said Vegeta ? Trunks piped in and said ?Wow, I never knew how cool this planet was!? ?Is son, how cool this planet is? said Vegeta. Bulma could?ve sworn that she saw a tear in his eye. Such a proud man, now he is back home.
It was a wonderous site, planet Vegeta. So much pride and power flying around a beautiful teal planet. Vegeta and company now walked to the hotel nearest to the landing site. But then he saw it. It has begun. Frieza was already charging up the blow that would destroy the planet. They had to act fast. Trunks flew to Bardock and helped him out, not that he needed any, but he would eventually. After Frieza?s little minions were wiped out, Trunks flew Bardock to the nearest health pod. After that fight with that pink guy that wiped out his team, he would need to recharge. Vegeta flew to Frieza and pummeled everyone in his path. Then, just as quick as it had started, Frieza the mighty ruler, was dead. No trace of him was left. This was a glorious day. The saiyans were free and nothing could stand in the way of the saiyans. Broly didn?t go insane, and Goku was to be transported along with the rest of the Z fighters and family too the new home of the gang.
This would be known from this day forward as the restoration of honor and pride to the saiyan race!

Tell me what you think of this story by e-mailing me at "mailto:samurifighter@cs.com"
Tell me if I should write more
Thanks