Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Revolution of the Saiyans ❯ Chapter Two ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Author's Note: HI! Wanna make sure everyone understands, the timeline in this is OFF…way OFF! That's how I like to write. You'll notice no one's age is correct, at least with the anime. But, I hope you'll like it anyway. I'll be adding a few original characters as time goes on, but not too many. AND PLEASE REVIEW! I NOTICED ON MY FIRST CHAPTER, OVER 60 PEOPLE CLICKED ON IT, BUT ONLY 2 REVIEWED!!! Since this is my first B/V, I'd like to know how you like it.---remember, it's fiction!! There are no mistakes in fiction!!! (except grammar!…so overlook those as well!)

Revolution of the Saiyans

Chapter Two

It was well past nine in the morning before Vegeta surfaced from the training chamber. His clothing was in shreds, his body covered in perspiration. He walked quickly to the kitchen, knowing that his breakfast would be prepared and waiting on him.

Sure enough, Bulma had left him more than enough food. He sat down at the table and began to devour the eggs, bacon, toast, waffles, fruit, juice and anything else that looked appetizing.

"You could at least wash your hands." Bulma said, standing at the doorway frowning. "Honestly, Vegeta. You have no manners nor any concern for cleanliness."

He grumbled an incomprehensible phrase and continued eating. Bulma sat down at the table, poured herself some coffee and tried to find a way to ask Vegeta a question that had been burning inside her mind for the past several weeks.

Vegeta could tell she wanted something; and he had no patience for niceties. "Speak what is on your mind, woman." He said gruffly. "Or else, leave me to my meal."

Bulma sighed, running a hand through her short locks. Vegeta seemed to know her so well. "Last night, you didn't sleep….again. Please, tell me what's wrong? Was it…..another dream?"

At the mention of his recent troubled nocturnal habits, he pushed his plate back. "It is of no concern to you." He got up and walked away.

"Vegeta! Wait!" She jumped in front of him. "You wanted me to ask, so I'm asking! Don't lie to me!" Bulma put her hands flat against his chest, trying to hold him back, feeling a little angry at his secrecy. "I'm your wife! I lay beside you each night, feeling how your dreams affect you!"

"Wife or not, I choose to keep some things private." He growled. He grabbed her wrists and pushed her back, not hard, but enough to get the point across. Walking away, Vegeta knew he needed some time in solitude. Bulma had been correct in that his dreams were causing problems, not only at night, but also now during the day.

In their bedroom, he quickly showered and dressed. He opened the window and flew out, not wanting any more confrontations with his family. Heading toward the mountains, Vegeta's mind seemed to be racing. After so many years, so many battles, why was he dreaming of Vegetasei now? Was he losing his mind? One too many head injuries? He shrugged off the prospect and wanted only to concentrate on his dreams. The lack of sleep was beginning to show on the Saiyan's face. It had to end, one way or another.

**

Drais kept in close contact with General Kelon during the next few hours. The purging ship had completed its mission and was now on the way back to Tragonis. It was filled with slaves and resources, which would be used for financial, gain for the new Saiyan planet.

So, why wasn't Drais pleased? General Kelon, having served beside the King for the past ten years, knew something was wrong. The King kept him abreast of all the happenings of the planet, so why did it appear that something was being hidden?

Three hours later, the ship arrived. General Kelon was on hand, as usual, to observe the slaves that had been acquired, knowing his King's weakness for beautiful women. Some were always kept on the planet, for pleasure and for breeding. It was imperative that the strongest and most intelligent, as well as beautiful, women were kept to help populate the planet. At present, there were approximately two thousand Saiyans, both male and female. Although their bloodline was not one hundred percent pure, due to having only male Saiyans in the beginning, it was close. Perhaps only one more generation, and the process would be complete, having rid the species of any non-Saiyan genes.

And King Drais was waiting for as pure a Saiyan female as he could find in order to produce an heir for his kingdom.

There was no doubt on this planet; the men were the rulers, the women less than second-class. Depending on your level of purity, you could be little more than a slave. These were considered the third class Saiyans, second-class being the most pure.

"Sir. The ship has arrived." General Kelon said into the intercom system from the boarding area. "Shall I bring some of the slaves up for your approval?"

There was a long pause. "Not at this time." Drais said. "I am in no mood for company."

Kelon was again surprised. It was certainly not like the King to turn down a beautiful woman. "Yes, Sir." Kelon said, not questioning his leader's decision.

"Put them in lockup." The General said. Like cattle, shackles around their ankles, hands and throats, the women, some as young as nine or ten, were herded into the holding area deep below the ship.

**

"MOM!" Bra yelled, racing down the stairs two at a time. "I'm gone!" Over her shoulder was a large blue duffel bag, filled with clothes and necessities for her sleep over with Marron.

"Just one minute young lady!" Bulma barked. "I thought your father said he didn't want you over at Master Roshi's anymore!"

Bra stopped, looking innocently at her mom. "Oh, pleezzze." She said, rolling her dark blue eyes. "Daddy is just over protective! You know I'm stronger than that old man! Besides, Krillin and Eighteen are there."

Bulma couldn't help but smile at her daughter. At fourteen, she was already stronger than most of Earth's fighters. "Well, if your father comes home and finds you gone, it will be up to you to soothe his temper!"

"Thank you!" Bra said, kissing her mom on the cheek. "You are the best mom in the world!" Without giving Bulma a chance to reply, Bra dashed out the door and jumped into the sky.

She had pulled her long blue hair back in a ponytail, hoping to keep it out of her face as she flew. The island was only a few miles away, but she hurried. She and Marron had…special plans tonight. And true, if her father found out, she'd be in more trouble that planet Earth could probably withstand.

**

Drais needed to find some peace. He had endured all that sleepless nights he could stand. "General Kelon, get together a group of your best and most faithful warriors." He said. It was around three o'clock and he had barged into the commander's quarters completely unannounced. Immediately, Kelon feared the planet was under attack. But, it seemed that King Drais was on the verge of a nervous breakdown, or worse…madness.

"Yes, sir?" Kelon asked, as he stood up and began to dress in his armor.

"Take as many men as you need, but no more. This mission must remain as secretive as possible. Our entire survival depends on it." King Drais paced back and forth, his long black hair falling around his face.

Kelon knew whom he trusted and did not. "I have about five soldiers that I would put my complete trust in." he told his leader. "We can be ready within minutes."

"Good." Drais said. "Gather your men and come to my quarters as soon as possible." Giving no further details, Drais left.

Kelon stood there for a moment, wondering what just happened. Once he was dressed, he headed down the hallway, his silver sword dangling at his side. He was ready, be it a battle or a purging. Whatever his King asked, he would do.

**

THANKS FOR READING!! PLEASE REVIEW!!

ANOTHER NOTE: I STARTED TO PUT PAN IN HERE TOO, WHICH I MIGHT IF ENOUGH PEOPLE ASK. I'M NOT ONE TO REALLY STEROTYPE THE CHARACTERS INTO COUPLES, BUT I MIGHT MAKE AN EXCEPTION. IN THIS, MARRON IS 15, BRA 14, TRUNKS, 19, AND GOTEN 18. THAT SHOULD BE ENOUGH OF HINTS…BUT IT WON'T BE A TEENAGE LOVE FEST!! HAHA!! NO, THIS IS A B/V FIC. HOWEVER, THE OTHER CHARACTERS PLAY A MAJOR ROLE….AT LEAST FOR NOW…..