Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Road Trip ❯ Chapter One ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

By~ £ãürêñ

Goku woke to the sound of a motorcycle engine revving. He stretched and got out of bed. He looked out the window, but there was a bright glare, so he couldn't really see anything. So, he got up and went to the door. He opened it and stepped outside. His daughter, Kendle, was getting ready to go out with her friend, Bra, and her niece, Pan. "It's kinda early isn't it?" Goku said. She looked up from fixing her motorcycle. "Oh, hey Daddy. I didn't mean to wake you up, sorry." "You didn't," he said. "Really?" "No. Aren't you hungry? I could make something…" "No, you couldn't, Dad. And I'm not hungry. Did you happen to go over next door?" "No. Why?" "Because, I was wondering if Pan was up yet." "Oh, where are you going?" "I don't know. Out." "Out where?" "Just out." "Are you all riding your motorcycles?" "Yes," she replied. "Why?" "Just wondering." "Well," she said standing up. "I'm going to wake up Pan." "OK, you do that." "Bye, Dad," she said as she tossed her red hair to the side and walked next door. She went to the side window and knocked on it. "What?!" Pan yelled as she opened the window. "Get up. Or I'm gonna leave with out you." "Fine, I'm up." "Is your Dad up?" "I don't know. I just got up myself." "Fine," Kendle said. "Look, just open the door and let me in." "Fine, whatever," she said as she walked through the house and stubled. Kendle heard her swear and laughed. Pan opened the door. "That wasn't funny. I don't know if they're awake so, be quiet." "Yeah, yeah, I will." Kendle walked down the hall. She stopped at her brother's door and slowly opened it. She looked around the room, Gohan wasn't there. She shut the door quietly and walked back down the hall. "Pan, your mom's sleeping, but your dad isn't. He's not even in the room." "Really? He's probably outside then," Pan replied. Kendle leaned into he bathroom, where Pan was putting on her make-up. "I don't see the point in that," Kendle said. "When we ride, we'll be going to fast for anyone to see and the winds' gonna wipe it all off anyway." "Sure," said Pan. Kendle could tell she wasn't really listening. She sighed and said, "Well, I'm going to look for Gohan, OK?" "Sure." Kendle stepped outside again and walked toward the valley. She walked through the forest looking for Gohan the whole way. She walked the rest of the way with her head down. She was almost out of the forest when she ran into something hard. She looked up, thinking it was a tree, and found herself looking at her older brother, Gohan. "Hey, what are you doing? Looking for me?" he asked and then laughed. "Yeah, actually. What are you doing?" "Taking a walk. And I don't see how that's any business of yours," he said, ruffled Kendle's hair. "I wanted to tell you, that Pan, Bra, and me are going for a motorcycle ride." "Fine. Watch her." "How am I supposed to watch her? She's like the same age as me." "OK, whatever. Have fun." Kendle walked back and Pan was fixing her bike. "Ready?" she asked her. "Yes, are you?" "Let's go," Kendle looked back. Goku was waiting at the door. She kicked up her kickstand and waved. "Bye Dad!" He waved back. She turned to Pan. "Let's go." They both started the engines and drove toward Capsule Corp. They found Bra waiting on the front lawn. "Aren't you gonna tell your parents where you're going?" Pan asked. "I already told Mom. And I don't think Dad really cares…" "Then let's go!" Pan said. "Wait, can't I say hi to Trunks?" Kendle asked. "Fine," Bra sighed. "Go say hi to your boyfriend. Down the stairs to the left. Gravity Room." "Thanks. I'll be right back!" she called up. "Shhh!" Kendle came back up 5 minutes later. "Ready now?" "Yes." "Did he kiss you?" Pan asked. "I don't think that's any business of yours!" "He did," Bra said. Kendle and Pan re-checked their bikes. Trunks came out and watched the girls as they loaded up. Bra looked up. "What are you doing?" "Me?" he asked. "No, my other brother behind you." He looked behind him. "Loser," Bra muttered. "What, I wasn't invited on your little trip?" "No." "But, you can come if you want, Trunks!" "No, he can't!" Bra said and stomped on Kendle's foot. "Ow!" "Thanks, but I don't think so. I can tell when I'm not wanted," he said and began mock crying. "Please," Bra muttered and revved her engine. She took off down the hilltop. "Bye!" Trunks yelled and waved. Kendle waved back and they rode out of sight.

To Be Continued………