Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Saiyajin Revived ❯ Bra's Nightmare ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Bra's Nightmare

Again, I don't own DB, DBZ, or DBGT. I own the kids and Califa though.

This is for you, O.R., both Pan and Bra are of legal age. Pan is one year older than Bra and Trunks is one year older than Goten.

Read this part and do a little math to get there ages.

"…" is spoken.

*…* are thoughts.

Oh yeah, you can't get Marron and Uubuu's ages from the directions above. Marron is 29 and Uubuu is 23.

Enjoy!!! ^_^

Bra had just finished feeding her babies. Although it was still pretty early, it had been a long day for her. Even with her being part Saiyajin; her body went through a lot of trauma delivering three Saiyajins babies. She looked down at her children and smiled.

*I'm a mother of three of the most beautiful babies in the universe.*

She walked over to her washroom and looked at herself. Suddenly a wave of reality hit her.

*I'm a wife and mother of three at 19! I can't believe this! Bra Vegeta-Son what have you got yourself into!*

She felt tears come to her eyes. Bra knew they weren't tears of sadness; she was very happy with her life choices, they were tears of fear. She was afraid that she wasn't going to live to the expectations of what a good wife and mother should be. She was still very young and inside she knew she was very afraid. Before she had the babies she felt this way, Goten, her husband had told her that she was the strongest and smartest woman he knew and she could conquer anything.

"I think Goten has too much faith in me. He's the strong one. That sweet, sexy, loving goofball husband of mine." Bra said aloud to herself. She giggled at the thought of Goten then wiped her tears.

*With him around, I know everything will be okay. He's my angel.*

Bra walked back into her room and looked at her and Goten wonderful creations. All three children were sound asleep. The child with Vegeta's hair was sleeping with his tail held close to him like a teddy bear although he still wore his grandfather's frown. Bra inwardly laughed at the sight.

*Just like daddy, a mean, old teddy bear.*

Bra walked over to her bed realizing that she was tired herself. She climbed into the large luxury sized hospital bed (being co-president of the most innovative company in the world has its perks) and slowly drifted to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~

She was walking in the forest close to her in-laws' house. The sun was shining and she could hear the laughter of little kids. She could see three little children running and a man trotting behind them. It was her family in the future. She felt herself smile. Instantaneously, the sky turned a dark gray, like a storm was coming. Her husband looks at the sky and started talking to someone. She couldn't see or hear whom he was talking to but his gestures were making her worried. She started to walk towards him only to find that she couldn't move. There was an invisible barrier blocking her. She tried going around it only to find that she was totally surrounded by the barrier. She started screaming for Goten but it was obvious he couldn't hear her, even through their bond. She then felt herself leave her body. She was then able to leave the barrier. She looked back at herself only to see that her body was badly beaten and bruised. That didn't matter to her at the time. She needed to see whom Goten was talking to.

As she got closer to her husband, he took off into the sky while changing into a level of Super Saiyajin she had never seen. Goten was covered in silver fur, his hair turned white, and his eyes turned an emerald green. She was stunned to see him like this. He even had a tail. She knew he was past Super Saiyajin 4. She could feel his power erupting, what she didn't know was why.

As she got into view of the assumed battlefield, she remembered her children were still there. Somehow, she needed to get them out of the way. She then felt three energies skyrocket. She turned to she her kids in Super Saiyajin 3. She thought to herself, `they're no older than 4 years old!' She turned to see what made her babies react like that. She then saw Goten pummel to the ground. She yelled, although no one could hear her. She waited for her mate to get up but he never did. Her mind raced as she concluded that he was dead.

Her mind snapped back the major point at hand, she and Goten kids. She turned to where they were standing only to find them gone. She looked around frantically only to hear sonic booms in the sky. Her babies were fighting whatever had killed Goten. She tried to move to where they were fighting only to find that, again, she was restricted. She cried out in agony, hating that she couldn't protect her family. She then wondered where was Goku and her father? Where was Gohan, Trunks and Pan also? She tried to see what was this creature that had killed her one and only love and was engaging in battle with babies, her babies. Even her sensitive Saiyajin sight couldn't catch a glimpse of the creature. Suddenly a severely bright light flashed blinding her. She prayed that was one of her children's version of the Solar Flare.

When she regained sight she saw all three of her children `s lifeless bodies sprawled on the ground. She screamed but no sound came out. Everything she's come to live for was gone in a heartbeat and there was nothing she could do. She then heard a loud, deep, eerie laugh that made her wish she had her body so she could kill the shithole who destroyed her family. Her mind then flashed back to the vision of her body. She was severely beaten. She even thought she saw both of her arms broken. She then realized she was dead too.

`Who would do such a thing?' she thought to herself. She tried to look at the creature again only to see a foggy silhouette floating in the sky. The silhouette floated higher into the sky and boomed, "Finally all those fucking Saiyajins are gone." She screamed again and the figure began to approach her. She tried to get out of the barrier but to no avail. The figure stood directly over her. It looked at her and said, "And you, my little princess are neither alive nor dead. Therefore you will suffer for eternity." Again, the creature laughed and Bra shrilled at the fact that she will never see her family again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~

Bra was awakened by a baby screaming. She jumped up, looked at her little girl, and was relived when she realized she was only dreaming.

*I hate that damn dream! When I get out of here, I'm starting back training. What does that dream mean?!*

Bra picked up the little Saiyajin girl and rocked her until she fell back asleep. She kissed the little girl and gently placed her back into the bassinet. She looked at her two little boys who hadn't been disturbed by their sister's tirade. She gently placed a finger on both boys just to make sure they were real.

*And when they get old enough they're training also.*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~

I know. Too short. But that was the purpose. I wanted to add suspense. Tell me what you think. I thrive on it.