Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ SCREAM!!!!!!! ❯ Just quickly fly away... ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Lor- Ok I got so ticked that we didn't get going with this. So therefore I'm updating it alone. Brie better thank me for this later.
~*~*~*
 
Gohan flew high over the sky. The birds, bugs, and ever other flying thing you could think of, were startled by the boy's swift flight. More like the fact he was flying in the first place. After flying over cities and now water he finally reached the Kami house. Were Krillen and his family were staying with Master Roshi. Thankfully everyone was outside so he didn't have to bear the burden of getting everyone inside.
18 noticed Gohan fast approaching and told everyone else. Gohan, after landing, was met by his large group of friends.
“Hey bro! What's sup??” Krillen stated getting closer to try to give Gohan a nudge. Avoiding Krillen's attempt Gohan stepped back as he spoke.
“Ah, TONS have happened Krillen. Guess what?? Videl's pregnant!!!” His words were met with silence for a brief moment.
“HEhehe well about time next time tell me a few details.” Master Roshi (obviously) said blushing. Gohan also blushed while Krillen smirked and 18 kicked Roshi in his stomach.
“Uhhhh, anyway just thought I'd tell you guys. Now I got to go tell Piccolo and Dende ok?? Later!” Gohan again, swiftly flew off and went the direction of the lookout.
After a short time he arrived. Naturally Dende was with Mr. Popo doing a few Guardianish things and Piccolo was on the ground meditating. Dende noticed Gohan and quietly walked over to him not wanting to disturb Piccolo. (Who would?? O.O)
“Hey Gohan, what brings you here?? Dende whispered to his friend.
“I have news but it seems I came at a bad time for Piccolo. Guess you can tell him or I can come back later.” Gohan said.
“…No kid, don't worry about it. I'm as awake as I'll ever be.” Piccolo said without opening his eyes. Gohan walked over to him until he was in the middle of the circle around him consisting of his 3 friends.
“Well ok, I just wanted to tell you guys that…..Videl's pregnant!!!” Gohan gleefully shouted. At the sound of this Piccolo sweat dropped and fell backwards.
“SHE'S WHAT?!?!?!?” Piccolo said. Dende looked confused and Popo just smiled.
“What does that mean Piccolo?” Dende asked. Piccolo and the others became slightly nervous.
“Yea well I wish I had time to help explain it to you but sadly I got to go. Uh, Piccolo can tell you. LATER!!” He used all his strength and speed to get away….FAR away. Leaving a distract Piccolo and Dende waiting for his answer.
~*~*~*~
Well hope people enjoy it. Also hope people read it. I hope to continue it with Brie's help from now on but I doubt it will happen. I'll probably just finish the rest myself. Bi bi!