Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Shadow's Puppet ❯ Discovery ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer-DBZ isn't mine

Note-Turles never showed up in the DBZ series.

Speech Patterns-

"The cows are in the fish" = Talking

'Dying sucks,' = Thinking

The spaghettios are multiplying in the sink…" = Japanese term. Those terms will mainly be the tag-ons (A/N: As in san, chan, kun, sa, wee, dono, and sama) and the names of elders (A/N: As in Okaasan, Otousan, Ojiisan, etc.) and also for chi and gi.

~And have gone to the fridge to call the lettuce into battle~ = Speech through a bond

(A/N: We will take a stroll on the Rue de la Blahblahblahblah) = Author's note

OFFICER, I SWEAR TO DRUNK I'M NOT GOD = Emphasis

Timeline, How It Should Have Been-

1984-At age 15, Goku and Chichi have their son, Gohan

1988-At age 4, Gohan is kidnapped by Radditz

1989-At age 5, Gohan helps defeat Vegeta and Nappa. He, Krillin, Bulma, Goku, and Vegeta spent about 3 months on Namek, defeating Frieza. 2 months later, Mirai Trunks shows up and finishes Frieza off, warning them about the androids that will come in 3 years

1990-Androids come earlier than expected, as does Cell. After 3 months, Gohan, at age 6, defeats Cell. GOKU LIVES!! Trunks is born.

1991-Goten and Marron are born. Chichi sends Gohan to 2nd grade, where he meets and befriends Videl and Erasa. (A/N: No Sharpner)

1997-Buu is unleashed upon the Earth. Gohan, at age 13, helps in the defeat of Buu. Basically follows what happened in the Buu Saga. Gohan starts training seriously again.

1999-Gohan and Videl, at age 15 like Goku and Chichi, have a daughter, Pan. 18 and Krillin have their second child, a son named Gill. Vegeta and Bulma have their second child, a daughter named Bra. Evil Buu has been reincarnated as Erasa's kid brother, Uubu.

2003-Where we begin

Author's Note-150,000 is SS1, 300,000 is SS2, and 450,000 is SS3. Mystic levels start at 1,000,000. After the Buu Saga, everyone started fighting again, including Chichi. Bulma, Bra, and Marron also fight.

2nd Author's Note-I'm using all speech patterns from the English manga and the Japanese show. That means, for example, Bulma calls Goku 'Son-kun', like in Japanese. The Son family, Krillin, and Roshi, like in the manga and the Japanese show, would pronounce the word 'warning' as 'warnin', say 'o' instead of 'of', say 'th' instead of 'the', and 't' instead of 'to'. However, instead of Gohan saying 'Otousan' like he does in Japanese, he says 'Tousan' because he says 'Dad' in American.

And now that I have bored you out of your skull, on with the fic!

Discovery

"'Kaachan! 'Touchan!" a 4-year-old girl yelled. She looked exactly like Celipa must have as a child, with short hair cut to the nape of her neck, and happy black eyes. She wore a red gi with a brown sash, and the same color wristbands. "Bra-chan an' Gill-kun an' Uubu-kun are here!!"

"Comin', Pan-chan!" someone called from the inside, and from the front door emerged Gohan and Videl. Gohan had black hair shot up in a widow's peak much like Vegeta's, a black eyes that were serious but happy. He wore red pants, a white shirt, and a black vest. Videl, on the other hand, looked like Pan and Celipa, with the same short black hair. However, her eyes were blue. No one could name the exact shade, because they seemed to change with her emotions, along with the glint. She wore a blue shirt that said 'Fight' in orange letters, and orange pants.

"Bra-chan!" Pan called, running over to her friends, who were just stepping out of the plane Trunks had brought them over in. Bra had on a red sundress with yellow polka dots, and her azure hair was pulled back in a ponytail. She had an unusually large head for her size, but anyone who hinted at that to Vegeta quickly got HIS head blown off. To fit her skull, her excitable sapphire blue eyes were big and shiny.

Uubu, Erasa's kid brother, looked nothing like his elder sister. He was dark-skinned and very tanned from playing outside, and his shock of black hair was stuck up in a Mohawk. His black eyes always looked nervous. He stuck to a dirty-brown colored gi with a white sash and went barefoot.

Gill (A/N: Yes, I know he's a robot in GT, but GT is not real. It was made by some idiots in America. So it's not real DBZ. It's just animated fanfiction. So, I've made Gill Krillin and 18's second kid. There will also be a Gill/Pan pairing. Sorry Trunks/Pan fans, but…well…No. Trunks belongs to my best friend and me! Now, onto the rest of the story!) was tan in color. His hair was short and black like Pan's, but cut in a more masculine style, and his eyes were brown and thoughtful. He wore a white gi with a red sash.

"Pan-chan!" Bra called, waving her arm. "I won a bet! I won a bet!"

"What? What?"

"I beat Uubu-kun at rock-paper-scissors and now he has to kiss me!"

"Haha!" Pan crowed.

"Oh, and Gill-kun has to kiss YOU!"

"WHAT?!"

Bra took off, laughing, as Pan chased after her. (A/N: As if Vegeta or Gohan would let their little girls get kissed, anyway)

Bra, laughing wildly, scrambled up a tree and sat down on a branch.

"I'm gonna get you!" Pan called in her best monster voice, and started to crawl up the tree, too. She was halfway there when a sudden explosion rocked the area, causing both her and Bra to fall off the tree.

The sky ahead of them was burning bright orange, like a sunset, and a strong wind blew over their heads. The girls put their hands over their heads and hit the ground.

Suddenly, the wind stopped, and it was quiet. Pan was the first to bring her head up, and she looked towards the site of the explosion. Bra was slower in raising her head.

"W-what was that?" Pan whimpered.

"Pan-chan, are you OK?!" Gohan and Videl ran over to the two girls. Gohan knelt down to check out his daughter and her friend, but Videl remained standing, looking towards where the explosion had occurred.

"I'm OK, 'Touchan," Pan said.

"Gohan-kun, what was that?" Videl asked breathlessly.

"I don't know, but I feel a chi…and it's incredibly strong." Gohan straightened up. "I'll go get Tousan an' check it out."

Celipa coughed. "Man, I didn't think it'd cause THAT much of a bang," she commented.

"You landed safely, I take it?" a voice said over the intercom of the new scouter Frieza had issued to her.

"Yes, Frieza-sama, I did," Celipa said. "I only kicked up enough dust to fill up ONE lung."

"Good," Frieza said, and clicked off the communication link.

"Pig," she muttered, slowly picking her way out of her pod. She shook her head and lifted the dust out.

"Pan-chan! Don't!" Celipa heard someone shout.

"I won't get hurt, 'Kaachan!" a younger voice said. "I just wanna see it!"

The bushes ahead of Celipa parted, and a little girl thrust herself into the clearing, stopping short.

"Pan-chan!" Two other unfamiliar people broke into the clearing.

"It's me when I'm big!" Pan said, smiling proudly.

Videl picked Pan up and settled her into her arms while Gohan stepped forward. "Who are you?" he questioned.

"My name is Celipa." She pressed a button on her scouter and focused it at Gohan. "Computer…analyze."

The screen ran through a list of numbers until it beeped, and suddenly a laser shot out at Gohan. It held him still for two seconds, until it beeped again, and a female electronic voice came on. "Name: Son, Gohan. Race: Half-Saiyan, Half-Earthling. Gender: Male. Mated: Positive. Parenthood: Positive. Power Level: 368,920. Saiyan Level: Higher Super Saiyan Level 2. Other: Level 1 Mystic. Power Level for Other: 1, 473, 958."

"Technology…gotta love it," Celipa said, and turned the scouter off.

Gohan stared at her, shocked. He hadn't seen scouters for 14 years, ever since those days on Namek. "You…you're from Frieza's army!"

Celipa's breath caught in her throat. "Don't be silly, boy," she said. "Frieza has been dead for nearly 1 and ½ decades." She smiled lightly. "Forgive my rather…strange way of landing. My name is Celipa, and I'm looking for my son. Kakarot."

"You…you're not…You can't be Goku's mother!" Videl yelped.

"'Jichan? What's she want with 'Jichan?" Pan asked.

"Pan, shh," Videl said.

"Hey, what's up?"

All of them looked up to the man who looked exactly like his father, the same hair and eyes, though his were carefree. Goku was dressed in his orange gi with the blue sash and wristbands.

"I felt a HUGE chi," Goku called down. "An' Bra came in cryin' about a huge explosion." Goku was starting to drift down, and he landed on the ground. "What's wrong?"

"Tousan…we just found my grandmother," Gohan said.

"Your what?!" Goku turned to face Celipa. "No way…Radditz said that our parents died!"

"Well, he WAS correct…for a time," Celipa said. "We were wished back, in all our Saiyan glory." She took a step forward and pressed a button on her scouter. The same laser, this time pointed at Goku, revealed the needed information.

"Name: Son, Goku AKA Kakarot. Race: Saiyan. Gender: Male. Mated: Positive. Parenthood: Positive. Power Level: 467, 395. Saiyan Level: Super Saiyan Level 3. Other: Negative."

"Super Saiyan Level 3?!" Celipa gasped. "Level 2 was a surprise, but Level 3…?!"

"Goku-sa!" The bushes parted, and Chichi stepped out. Celipa saw her as a woman with black hair in a bun that was tied with a red ribbon, worried dull black eyes, dressed in a yellow, traditional Asian outfit with blue pants and a purple sash. "Goku-sa, what's this about? You jus' up an' left without warnin' me, an' I walk in t' see Bra sobbin' all over the place. Lucky thin' that you taught me how t' find chi, or I wouldn't've foun' you at all!"

"Chichi…" Goku started.

But Celipa was already scanning Chichi.

"Name: Son, Chichi. Race: Earthling. Gender: Female. Mated: Positive. Parenthood: Positive. Power Level: 2, 496. Saiyan Level: Negative. Other: Negative."

Chichi blinked. "And who th' heck are YOU?!"

"My name's Celipa. I'm Kakarot's mother."

"You…you're WHAT?!"

"I seem to be getting that a lot," Celipa said, smiling weakly. "Well, now that you know who I am, what significance do YOU have to my son?"

"I'm his wife."

Celipa looked questioning. "But Radditz said that a blue-haired woman was with Kakarot when he landed on Earth."

"Bulma is jus' a friend," Goku said.

Bra appeared from the bushes when she heard Bulma's name. "Mama? I heard her name."

"Bra-chan, come back here!" Goten broke through the bushes. (A/N: Unlike in the series…) He hadn't changed much over the years, besides the fact that he was taller. His hair still shot up in the same wayward spikes, and his black eyes were a little blank. He wore a gi similar to Goku's, except the sash and wristbands were black.

Celipa ran a scan on Bra first.

"Name: Brief, Bra. Race: Half-Saiyan, Half Earthling. Gender: Female. Mated: Negative. Parenthood: Negative. Power Level: 1, 117. Saiyan Level: Normal. Other Level: Negative.

She did another scan on Goten.

"Name: Son, Goten. Race: Half-Saiyan, Half-Earthling. Gender: Male. Mated: Negative. Parenthood: Negative. Power Level: 349, 492. Saiyan Level: Super Saiyan Level 2."

And then on Pan.

"Name: Son, Pan. Race: Quarter-Saiyan, 3 Quarters-Earthling. Gender: Female. Mated: Negative. Parenthood: Negative. Power Level: 13, 708. Saiyan Level: Normal."

"For a Quarter-Saiyan toddler to have that much power…" Celipa whispered, then ran a scan on Videl.

"Name: Son, Videl. Race: Earthling. Gender: Female. Mated: Positive. Parenthood: Positive. Power Level: 76, 596. Saiyan Level: Negative. Other: Negative."

'Frieza's gonna have a time of it trying to beat my son, if everyone is as strong as they are,' Celipa thought.

"Goten-chan, where are Gill-kun an' Uubu-kun?" Chichi asked.

"With Trunks-kun, back home," Goten said. "Who's this?"

"I'm Celipa," the Saiyan said. She hesitated, then spoke again. "I'm Kakarot's mother."

"You're WHAT?!"

"My mother," Goku said, almost flatly.

"We'd best get back t' th' house before any more introductions are made," Chichi said. "I'll give Bulma a ring and tell her t' come over. Krillin and the rest of 'em, too."

"Follow us, Cel…Obasan," Gohan said, gesturing with his hand for her to follow them.

REVIEW!!