Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Silver's War ❯ Introduction ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

I don't own DBZ or any of its characters

Sorry for any spelling or grammar mistakes

Silver's War

Intro

In Silver POV

I was lying among the ruble of what was once a huge office building. To my left, and right where two weapons that where experimental in nature. The one to my left was a small silver ball shaped device which was known as a plasma grenade. The long rifle to my right was a plasma rifle. I was given these two weeks before the world was to change forever. I remember it like it was yesterday, and begin to wonder what life would have been like if they had not shown up and changed everything.

Two weeks earlier, I was reporting to General Red, on the condition of are troops in the sub-tropic region. When I got there I found out that he had something else to tell me something much more important in nature. With him was his top scientist Gero. He had made two new weapons that he wants to be tested out. They where the weapons I know had. They were to have the power to take out anything, and give the red ribbon army more power, but first they where going to need to be test out before going into mass production. . Some how I was picked as the person to test them out and of course I accepted. The next day I left the base and was on the way to a isolated training area. It turned out to be a good thing for me because the day after that they came.

We had are first visitors from outside the earth arrive on the planet. At first our government wanted to make peace with the new group of aliens. The aliens look just like us from what I could tell, but they had a tail. Things looked up when they agreed to talks, but things were not what they seemed. At the talks, the saiyans killed the world leader cutting apart piece by piece. Not what you would call very nice ways to go let me tell you.

Right after that the invasion of earth began, and on the plains of Kansas the human gathered all of their armies to fight against the saiyan warriors. The fight did not last even 3 minutes, before the entire human where dead. This were things got interesting, for some reason the saiyans did not kill us all, but made our population into slaves, and there was no one left to go against them, heck even if there was they would be nothing to them, but at this point I made my plan to hit them as hard as I could. I would rather go down fighting then die as a slave any day.

I found some old news maps of Paris the saiyan capital on earth, and found where the under ground sewers ran to. I think mapped out how and where I could hit them, and have the best change of getting away. I figured once all was said and done I would have a 5% chance. So I packed up all of the stuff I would need and put in on my bike with new hand held radar that fit on the front of the air bike. I then made my journey to where I was, a small old building just north of the main saiyan base in the town.

That is where I was waiting for the perfect change to attack. I could feel my heart beet fast and the anxiety I had over getting found out before I attacked. I just waited doing nothing for 4 hours in a row, and let me tell you lying in a pile of ruble for that long is not fun at all. Four hours later I had my chance, and I threw grenade into the complax, see in go in the front gate, I flew down the sewer opening that was next to me and made my way to my bike. I then check the radar, and found that the saiyans where now on alert, and moving around like ants when you pour water on there mound. I started up my bike, and moved forward. I set the timers on the explosive that I put on the side of the sewer tunnel. I figured it would give me a deiversion that may help, they were set for 30 minutes and in a pathern where one would then the next would 5 minutes later. I made the first 200 yards easy, but then I could see that the saiyans knew what I was up to.They blocked all of the exits out of the tunnel that I could get through. I was facing a real problem here. And I quickly thought of an idea. I place all of the remaining C4 on the bike with a timer set for 50 seconds, and sent it down the sewer. I then made my way to a nearby exit point, and when my bike went off, all the saiyans move to where it blow up giving me the chance to get to the surface.

At the point I was looking at my radar, and found that the 3 saiyans where on there way back to where I was. I then quickly looked around for a place to hide, being dark it was hard to find one, but I ended up in the weeds next to a large Pine Tree. I then set up the rifle and pilled leafs on top of me to make me harder to see. Just a bit later I saw them walking toward me, one tall guy in front, followed by two shorter dudes one fat, and one skinny. That was all I could tell about them in the dark. I fixed my sights one of them and got ready. I knew I was going to have to be really quick to get all three before they knew I was there. I took in one last breath and fired the blast hitting the first one, then a second, but this one was dodged badly. I figured I was realy done for, and I saw two more signals on the radar moving quickly toward me. I fire a second shot, but missed, the saiyans were moving closer to me slowly saying something in a language I could not understand. I think was also seeing that the others where about there. I when they got really close I saw the saiyans turn their heads away from me. Then I saw two flashes of light hit the saiyans and I knew they where dead. I turned around to see two shadows in the sky, one really short one and another taller one. They landed and walked up to me.

"Hey you, it looks like you need some help, am I right," the taller one said.

"True I sure do, what are you guys, and why do you fight like saiyans," I asked.

"Well, we are humans, and your friends, we can tell you the rest when we get to a save place," the shorter one said.

"Ok, thanks, I owe you guys big," I said picking up my remaining equipment.

"Ok, Yamcha, let get going," the short one said picking me up and flying off.