Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Slave Saiyans and an Ally ❯ Chapter 3

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Slave Saiyans and a Ally

That night Kakarott spent the night sitting in front of the huge bay windows at the front of the ship, admiring the stars and leaning his head on Turles' shoulder. The darker Saiyan showed a huge interest in Kakarott and in Kya's plan to save the other Saiyans.

"So…she's…trying to help us? To free us all?" Turles asked as he wrapped a strong arm around Kakarott's shoulder and held him close. Kakarott nuzzled his lovers shoulder affectionately and nodded.

"I was the first one she, ahem, rescued and I trust her with my life. She paid more for me than I could have imagined," Kakarott told him. The pair sat on the floor, cuddling and watching the stars go by. Both of the males tails were loosely curled around the others in a soft form of affection. Neither really had much to say, not that they minded. Just being alone was fine for them. The ships insides were being constantly cooled by the air conditioning that Kya had set up, a breeze ruffling the Saiyans hair.

"Did Kya tell you if she found any more Saiyans?" Turles asked. Kakarott shook his head and stood up from the floor.

"She barely told me about you. Only said…that…that she needed me for her next task. I was kinda surprised when she said that, but I guess her being half Saiyan gave me the thought of trusting her." Turles nodded and stayed sitting as his lover went back to their new quarters.

Kakarott curled up on the plush bed in his and Turles' room, naked with only an edge of a blanket covering his manhood. He never thought that Kya was going to walk in on him. She knew better than to do that to a Saiyan he guessed.

Turles' eyes scanned the large room he was sitting in before he raised himself off the floor and stretched. He chose to trust Kya for the moment, but only because the man he loved trusted her. If she ever tried to hurt him or Kakarott, he doubted she would be able to keep him from killing her. With a soft breath, Turles went to his room, stripped down and set his head on Kakarott's chest.

"Night koi…" he mumbled as he let his eyes slip shut. Kakarott's arm wound around his shoulder as they both slumbered.