Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Slave ❯ Imorgen Skal Eg Daue ( Chapter 50 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: I don't own DBZ or the characters.
 
A/N - Thanks again to all the people who reviewed. I'm really touched by the amount of people who have started reading this fic again after giving up on it. To be honest I think I was halfway through to giving up myself…my writers block was so bad that I couldn't seem to find any way of getting Bulma away from Frieza…and then I met Chris Sabat again, bought some more DBZ DVD's and went on a watching binge! I swear, hearing Vegeta's voice is all I need to hear!
For those people who keep wishing me a happy wedding…my wedding was almost a year ago! That's how OLD that freakin' chapter was! I'm also a fully qualifies high school teacher now with 2 years under my belt. I'm happy to point people in the direction of deviant art (the address is on my bio) where I have some wedding pictures posted!
 
 
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
 
 
Frieza opened his blood red eyes and contemplated his surroundings. He half recognised where he was…but the room seemed different, far too detailed and…almost scratchy on his eyes. He wasn't entire sure what was so strange about the room but things didn't seem right. It was almost as if he was watching it through a television; a very big, bright television that punched in the face as you watched it.
 
Yes, his eyes were hurting him. The colours were too bright, the light was too harsh and all the details of the room made it incredibly hard to concentrate on just one thing. But, it wasn't just the room that felt different; he felt different. He could feel power threading through him in a way that he hadn't felt before. He could feel his own blood pulsing through him in waves and he felt stronger and more aware of things he previously had never noticed.
 
He could feel the power of others around him. His father stood across the room and other indistinguishable powers were scattered around the room too. If Frieza concentrated he realised he could feel every living being for miles around. Their energies pulsed on the air like individual scents.
 
“Father?” Frieza turned his head to the side and looked straight at the towering man who was his sire.
 
“Yes Son?” His father, King Cold, drawled slowly. He let none of the relief he felt at his sons recovery show. That would have been very un-icejin of him.
 
“Where are they?” There was a wealth of fury and hate in those quiet words and it chilled every single person in the room to hear Frieza's voice.
 
“Who?” King Cold had a fairly good idea who his son was talking about, but he wanted clarification just in case he was wrong. He had never been the type of father to put words in his son's mouth and Frieza had never been the type of son who would have tolerated him doing so.
 
“My daughter and her little friends - the human and the monkey. Where are they?” Frieza frowned slightly at the sound of his voice. He sounded so…different. Almost robotic.
 
His father came closer to him and sighed. “I'm afraid poor Ilandra was killed in the blast. She just wasn't up to surviving that size explosion. The others got away.”
 
“Explosion?” Frieza's eyes glowed with hatred, then narrowed and he nodded. “Ah yes, the blast. I remember now.” He slowly sat up, as though unsure of how well his body would work. When he was sitting he glanced at his father again. “It is too bad about Ilandra, but she was a weak fool who let her emotions get the better of her.” He ground his teeth at the memory of his own daughter attacking him to save a pathetic little human.
 
“Yes, as for the others well I'm afraid we haven't been able to catch them yet. I have several ships searching for them and the minute they approach Saiyajin space on their way to planet Vegeta, we'll…”
 
“Saiyajin space?” Frieza interrupted his father and laughed nastily. “Oh, she won't head for planet Vegeta, Father. Cancel the ships searching for them and set a course for Earth…and I don't care if we have to cross into saiyan space.” He hopped off the bench and tested his balance; his mechanical limbs functioning even better then his original ones.
 
“Earth?” King Cold could help but keep the surprise out of his voice. “Now why would they head for Earth?”
 
“Because that horrible little human witch was from Earth…and I want to blow it up while she is on the planet.” Frieza smirked at the thought of destroying the horrible little earthling who had taken his daughter from him in more ways then one. The earthling who was also responsible for the horrible injuries he had sustained in the explosion.
 
Oh, she would pay.
 
 
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
 
 
Kakarot and Bulma lay sprawled on the bed together. A thin sheen of sweat covered both of them and Bulma was still breathing faster then normal. She rolled away from him and stretched languidly, letting her hands trail down her body as though remembering all the sensations she had just experienced. The saiyan rolled onto his side to watch her for a moment before he made himself speak,
 
“I have to contact Vegeta and let him know that I have you and am returning to the planet. Are you sure you can stick to the story we came up with?” He watched the blue haired goddess through hooded ebony eyes, wondering how it was that someone so fragile could give him so much pleasure.
 
Bulma flicked her blue hair out of her eyes and rolled to face Kakarot with a laugh. “I'm not going to have a problem playing an angry, hateful abuse victim, Kakarot.” She rubbed a hand over a large purple and green bruise that covered almost half of her face. “Especially not with this, although you didn't have to hit me as hard as you did.” She tried to flick what hair she could over the bruise and turned her face away so he couldn't see it.
 
It was almost cute, Kakarot mused, how she wanted to look good for him even though he had spent the past few days in bed with her. There wasn't an inch of her body that he hadn't seen and explored. The blow to her face had been a necessary part of the story that they had concocted to protect Bulma and he didn't understand why she kept hiding it from him.
 
He hadn't been certain about hitting his lover in face but Bulma has insisted on it. She had explained that Vegeta would respond to physical proof that she had been abused, so he had slapped her hard enough to leave a very big bruise. In the end hitting her hadn't been the hard part, the hard part had been trying to understand why it was that Bulma had insisted on having sex straight afterwards. He'd worked that out too in the end though - she really was a masochist and the pain had pushed her buttons
 
The relationship that they were forging between them was interesting to say the least. The “blackmail” scenario had become a game, almost a joke, to both of them. Whenever Kakarot wanted Bulma he would demand more sex in return for helping her, and when Bulma wanted him she would mention that she wanted to make sure that she was holding up her end of the bargain…and they would fall into bed.
 
Kakarot was very aware that Bulma thought he was a pushover, but then he had also acknowledged that he was developing a weakness where she was concerned. Not a massive weakness, but it was still unusual for him to feel something so intense for someone who shouldn't have mattered to him. The sex was amazing, though.
 
He realised knew that if push came to show he would out the woman to Vegeta and betray her, but he didn't want things to come to that, nor did he think things would. He was keeping his options open in case things went badly. He liked Bulma, a lot, but he wasn't going to be totally blind-sided by someone because they were good in bed. That was his trick to getting through life and he knew when someone was using it on him.
 
Kakarot hopped off the bed and went for the shower, aware that he had put off contacting Vegeta because he wanted to keep Bulma all to himself. It made him uncomfortable to admit it, but he didn't want Vegeta to have Bulma; he wanted her.
 
As he showered Bulma came in and joined him and despite his strong desire for her he didn't act on it other then a few gentle touches and they showered together like a couple that had been together for years. By the time Kakarot was finished his shower Bulma was only partly way through what he liked to call her `Cleaning Routine'.
 
Every time she showered Bulma went through the same process of meticulously cleaning herself. She would wash every single inch of her body - between her toes, behind her ears and even the soles of her feet. She would wash and condition her hair and brush her teeth thoroughly. Kakarot wasn't sure if her cleansing routine was important to her because of everything that had happened to her sexually over the past year or so, but he suspected so.
 
He watched her cleaning her hair for several minutes until finally the shower shut off, “I'm going to contact Vegeta.”
 
Bulma poked her head out of the shower, a roll of steam billowing out around her. She looked at him with a strange expression on her face before she shrugged and stepped out shrugging. “Okay.”
 
“No, I mean I'm going to contact him now.” He spoke to her while steam drifted through the air around him. “You need to finish up in here soon because he's going to want to see you.”
 
“I know.” She seemed to be ignoring him; she was staring in the bathroom mirror at herself in a very odd way. “I just want to brush my teeth and dry my hair off.”
 
“Dry your hair?” Kakarot scoffed. “Why bother? In fact, why bother cleaning your teeth? You could do that afterwards.”
 
“I want to dry my hair because I want to look good for Vegeta. I don't want to look like a bedraggled drowned rat.”
 
The saiyan felt his blood boil at that comment. Why did she feel the need to look good for Vegeta when she was so adamant that she didn't want to go back to him? It made no sense!
 
“Whatever,” he dismissed her logic, “Look, we don't have time for this.” Kakarot stormed forward and seized her into his arms. His aura flared hot around them and Bulma let out an `eep' of surprise.  Once his aura had heated up to an almost unbearable temperature for Bulma he let his power drop and stepped away. Bulma stood blinking at him in the mirror, her hair and body perfectly dry.
 
“Now get dressed.” He growled.
 
 
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
 
 
Bulma waited until Kakarot had left the room before she began to dress herself. She pulled on the same clothes she had been wearing since she'd escaped from Frieza; short black skirt, long sleeved black and white striped top and thigh high black leather boots. Thank Kami there was a washer on the scout ship or she'd have stunk to high heaven by now.
 
The purple and green bruise stood out horribly on her face and it was hard to pay attention to anything else when she looked in the mirror, but she tried. Her short spiky blue hair looked better on her then she had initially thought. It could have used the attention of a salon, or even a pair of scissors being welded by anyone other then a drunken woman, but it looked okay. The different shades of blue that made up her hair were more prominent and they made her eyes look bigger and bluer then ever.
 
What will Vegeta think? She wondered as she tore her eyes away from the bruise and forced herself to study her body. She was thin, she knew that, but her breasts were still large. She thought looked a little taller…but it was hard to remember what she had looked like when she was with Vegeta. Her curves were womanly despite her weight loss, but that was probably the effect of pregnancy.
 
She sighed to herself and drifted out of the bathroom. She was more worried about how Vegeta was going to receive her then she had let on to Kakarot; she was terrified of seeing him again. The thought of being close to Vegeta made her stomach clench in terror. She knew he would be angry; angrier then she could possibly imagine, and no matter what story they came up with he was still going to punish her.
 
It wasn't the thought of the punishment itself that made Bulma frightened, but rather the fear that Vegeta might reject her. If he didn't want her anymore then he would kill her, she knew this. He's spent enough time telling her that when he tired of his concubines he killed them rather then let them live…and she didn't want to die. Kami knew why she wanted to keep going when her life was so horrible, but the thought of death frightened her.
 
More then the fear of rejection though was the knowledge that some part of her was attracted to Vegeta. She craved his touch even now, separated by time and space. He had been the first person to show her even the minutest bit of kindness since her father had been killed and she had responded to it. Oh, she had tried to pretend that she was responding to him because she needed to ensure that he kept her around…but underneath it all was the real truth.
 
She wanted Vegeta. She craved him like a drug no matter what he did to her and how cruel he was to her. She felt about Vegeta differently then anybody else she had ever had feelings for. Ilandra had been a sort of void for Bulma - there had been attraction there but it hadn't felt real; it had felt like playing a role. Being with Kakarot was different again - she liked him and lusted after him but she kept her head. When she was with Vegeta he made her lose her head completely.
 
On the flight deck she could hear Kakarot speaking to someone, he sounded angry and as she rounded the corner into the room she saw he was speaking to an official looking saiyajin communication officer.
 
“Look you pompous little worm, either connect me through or when I get down to the planet's surface I'm going to hunt you down, rip out your intestines and make you eat them while you're still kicking.” Kakarot growled threateningly and his tail lashed around him madly.
 
The communication officer paled slightly nodded once in a quick jerk before the screen went black and they were transferred through. Bulma squeezed Kakarot on the shoulder and moved out of the way of the screen. She didn't want to be seen just yet so she moved back to bedroom and moved inside the doorway where she could see the screen but the person viewing couldn't see her…she hoped.
 
The screen flashed and suddenly the saiyan royal symbol flashed onto the screen - bright red. It was a symbol that sent fear through Bulma's very bones. Chills ran down her spine and she felt her chest contract…This can't be happening…this can't be happening…this can't be happening…the words spun through her head dizzyingly and she realised that she'd been fooling herself; she was far more afraid of going back to Vegeta then she'd even let herself realise. He was going to hurt her…
 
“Kakarot?” She heard Vegeta's voice and her eyes whipped up to see him glaring at Kakarot from the view screen. “You'd better be reporting something of worth.”
 
He was just like Bulma had remember: his eyes were just as cold, his face still as unyieldingly handsome and his voice still sent tingles through her entire body. How many nights had she lain listening to that voice whisper threats to her in the same way that some men whispered sweet nothings? Oh Kami, what was she doing?
 
“Of course, Lord Vegeta.” There was a tone to Kakarot's voice that Bulma had heard before but had never thought to hear directed at another man - he was flirting. “I have excellent news for you.” His voice timbered off to a purr and Bulma waited for Vegeta's reaction.
 
“Yes?” The saiyan king sounded impatient and distracted. “Have you found Brolly and the woman?” He was mocking and clearly didn't expect the answer to be yes.
 
“In a manner of speaking.” Kakarot replied with a grin and Bulma wasn't surprised to Vegeta instantly snap to attention. The air of boredom and impatience was suddenly gone and the full force of his personality was focused on Kakarot. “My Lord, I caught up with Brolly in sector XNEG901, apparently he was planning on escaping to the planet Nasquith in the Jegollo system. Anyway, I distracted him long enough to sneak on board his ship and blew him out of the airlock…”
 
“Sounds like a cowardly things to do.” Vegeta slotted in nastily, taking every opportunity to criticise.
 
“I know my limits.” Kakarot replied easily, taking no offence at his King's comment. “Anyway, imagine my surprise when I found your former concubine on board…admittedly in a bit of a worse state for wear. It took a while but I managed to get the story out of her and the records Brolly kept on board confirmed her story”
 
“Ilandra,” He continued, “forced your concubine to leave with her because she had discovered that your woman was pregnant with your child. She took it upon herself to force Ms Briefs to leave with her so she could hand her over to her father as a…well…gift.”
 
Vegeta growled at his, “A halfling child? It should have been destroyed.”
 
“Yes, and you'll be pleased to know that it was.” Kakarot replied without missing a beat. “Your woman didn't go willingly with Ilandra or cooperate with them - so much so that they had the child removed and placed in an artificial womb. She also refused to help any of the engineering efforts they were making to come up with a ki-enhancing gun. Not unlike the one that the Saiyajin Empire is working on, I believe?”
 
Vegeta nodded a confirmation and Kakarot continued, “So they tortured your woman, but an end was put to that when Ilandra foolishly took a liking to her and ordered her to be set free. According to the logs, this is when Brolly boarded the space station.”
 
“Between himself and Ms Briefs they managed to plant several powerful home made explosives on key parts of the ship and then managed to sneak off…I'm afraid I have no more information on how they managed to get off. Your woman won't give any details because apparently Brolly took the lead and she simply followed him.”
 
“Wait, are you saying that she and Brolly blew up the main hub of the Icejin Empire? A human and a low level saiyan warrior?” Vegeta threw back his head and laughed. “What a fool Frieza is.”
 
Kakarot nodded slowly. “Yes, I'm not sure exactly who was killed in the blast, but according to the transmissions I've heard the space station was completely destroyed and I assume this was along with your halfling, the traitorous whore Ilandra and Frieza.”
 
“Excellent.” Vegeta almost rubbed his hands in glee, “Now, you said you have the woman?” His eyes scanned the room, “Bring her here, I want to see her for myself.”
 
“Woman!” Kakarot spoke in a commanding way and Bulma forced herself to move.
 
She approached slowly, not wanting to look up and see Vegeta smirking down at her. She could feel the weight of his eyes on her and that was enough. She didn't know wether she could pull off her side of the act…but by Kami she was going to try! Bulma delved deep inside of her and found that pit of bubbling rage that she felt towards all saiyans and coaxed it to life, using that she squash the fear she was feeling…
 
 
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
 
 
“Well, well, Bulma Briefs.” Vegeta's voice was misleadingly soft. It was the same voice he used before he killed a slave that had displeased him. “Now, why is it that I find it hard to believe that you would do anything to help the Saiyajin Empire, hmmm?”
 
She looked up slowly and Vegeta forced himself not to show any outward sign of what he was feeling when he saw the huge purple bruise on her face. Her hair was shorter and her body far too thin, but other then that she seemed very similar to when she had left him, except perhaps for the blue eyes that burnt with hate. He'd always suspected how much she hated him but until now she'd never let him see it. Obviously she thought she was going to be killed the minute she was returned to him.
 
“Because I hate you.” She spat the words out with anger and her eyes flashed.
 
“Yes, yes you do. So why is it that you decided to destroy a rather large part of the Icejin Empire?” He felt himself beginning to smile. He'd been worried when Kakarot had said that they'd been torturing the woman, but evidently she hadn't broken.
 
“Because I hate them more then I hate you.” Her voice was softer now, but no less venomous.
 
He considered her for a moment. “Are you expecting to be killed, woman?”
 
She met his eyes and for the briefest of seconds he could have sworn he saw something close to triumph, then it was gone. She shrugged her shoulders, “I don't know what to expect.”
 
“Pain.” Vegeta leaned back in his chair. “You can expect pain.” He turned his attention back to Kakarot. “Proceed home with as much speed as possible.”
 
Vegeta pressed the end transmission button and considered what had just happened. It was excellent news that Frieza's little space station had been blown up, although he wasn't entirely sure if he believed that Frieza was dead - he was like a cockroach, no matter how many times you stepped on him he kept coming back.
 
The news about Frieza paled in comparison to how he felt about Bulma returning. As sad as it was he still craved the woman like a drug - he couldn't seem to concentrate without her with him. He was plagued by daydreams of pleasure and pain, and of a desperate gnawing hunger that he was unable to control. He wanted to fuck her and to make her scream his name again an again. It didn't matter wether she wanted it or not, in fact the thought of taking the woman while she hated him aroused him more then the thought of her willing and pliant.
 
Vegeta shook his head at his own thoughts and stood up. Behind him the body of the human slave whom he'd bedded last night laid still and cold on the bed. A pool of blood lay around her glorious body and her mouth was open in a silent scream. The idiotic woman had been pathetic in bed and although he'd enjoyed taking her while she cried and whimpered she hadn't been what he'd needed.
He'd ended up ripping her throat out while he fucked her and it had been the best part of the night. At least for him.
 
 
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
 
 
 
A/N - Wowzers…what is Bulma doing? Is she playing a game or is she being led into a horrible death trap? Stay tuned for the next exciting instalment of Slave!