Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Slave ❯ The Deal ( Chapter 8 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

DISCLAIMER: We do not own DBZ or any of the characters form it.

A/N - Didn't expect old Veggie to have a fiancé hidden away did you? Well I did say that this was going to be a very different V/B fic! Anyhow enjoy this chapter!

~*~

"You're engaged?" Bulma leapt to her feet as Vegeta entered the room carrying a small gold box.

"No, I'm going to stay single for the rest of my life and never provide an heir to the Saiyan Empire…of course I'm engaged to get married! I've been betrothed to Zucchini since I was a small boy." Vegeta tossed the small gold box onto the table and looked sour again, muttering something under his breath about stuck up prudish saiyan royals.

Bulma didn't know what to say for a moment, Vegeta was going to get married, he wasn't even denying it…

"What will happen to me when you get married? Are married saiyans allowed concubines?" Bulma twirled some of her hair around a finger as she deliberately tried to look calm.

"Of course we're still allowed concubines." Vegeta sounded amused now. "Worried about your future?"

"Well I don't want to be given to some lowly saiyan guard or something who doesn't know the first thing about pleasure and pain." Bulma smirked.

"I wouldn't worry about that, when I get sick of you I'll just kill you, I wouldn't sell you." Vegeta smirked back and Bulma wondered, not for the first time, if he really would kill her one day.

"What do you think your future wife is going to think about me?" Bulma pouted and tried to look sexy on the couch.

Vegeta stared at her for a minute then threw himself down next to her. "I think she'll hate you."

"Really?" Bulma tried to wipe the worried expression of her face.

"Oh yes, she's a very possessive woman, and she isn't going to like the fact that I'd rather sleep with you any day then sleep with her."

"Really?" Bulma said again as she preened at the unexpected compliment.

"Yep, you see the one time I tried to seduce her she got all prudish and told me that she'd heard about what I liked to do to women and then when we did sleep together on our wedding night she was going to expect me to behave like a normal gentlemen and not like a monster." Vegeta growled under his breath. "Thank god that all I have to do is get her pregnant and then I can leave her alone."

"You really don't like her do you?" Bulma stared at Vegeta's face. "How can you contemplate sleeping with a woman when you despise her as much as you seem to?"

"Because I have to." Vegeta pulled Bulma close and bit her on the shoulder in an unexpected move, drawing blood.

"Ow!" Bulma frowned at him. "What was that for?"

Vegeta shrugged. "I was getting bored. What's with all the questions? You're not jealous are you?"

Bulma opened her mouth to tell him no but she froze…she had to stick with her plan and getting Vegeta angry wasn't the plan.

"Yes." She pouted sexily and looked at Vegeta mischievously. "You're the only man who can give me what I want, I can't stand the though of you leaving me for a woman who wouldn't appreciate your…talent." Bulma ran her hands down his chest armour and crawled onto his lap.

"Can I ask what brought on this change? A few days ago you screamed bloody murder if I so much as looked at you." Vegeta unclipped his chest armour and tossed it aside. "Grateful though I am for this change, I can't but wonder where it came from."

"A few things, for one I can't escape so I'm stuck with you and for another…I guess that I really do enjoy what you do to me." Bulma peeled off the top half of Vegeta's raining suit and ran appreciative hands down his chest. "And maybe I'm just making the best of a bad situation."

"I'm a bad situation?" Vegeta raised an eyebrow as Bulma began to smirk.

"You're bad through and through." She licked her lips and grinned at him. "Lie on your back and I'll give you a back massage."

Vegeta looked at her suspiciously but rolled over. "You'd better not be planning on stabbing me in the back."

Bulma chuckled but began to rub his tense muscles, trying hard to keep a straight face as Vegeta's tail unwound from around his waist and wrapped around her wrist, urging her to rub his shoulders harder.

"Is this good?" Bulma lent down and whispered in his ear.

Vegeta moaned something unintelligible and Bulma smiled and kept massaging, slowly working her way down his back. When she reached his lower back she leant forward and gently blew on the back of Vegeta's neck. Instantly his tail fuzzed up and he shivered.

Laughing softly Bulma climbed off him. "Feeling relaxed?"

"Yes." Vegeta's voice sounded slurred and Bulma tried not to make too much noise as she realised that the saiyan prince was almost asleep.

~*~

When Vegeta woke up Bulma was seated at the table, hungrily eating some food. Nearby a serving maid who had obviously finished cleaning was watching Bulma with fascination.

"How long have I been asleep?" Vegeta sat up, ignoring the startle squeak from the maid who hastily bowed to him.

"Not long, about an hour, I would have woke you but I thought you could do with some rest." Bulma indicated the food. "Apparently it's lunch time."

Vegeta shook his head to clear it of sleep and stood up, yawning and stretching. "Good because I'm starving."

Bulma finished eating and stood up. "I'm going to have a shower if that's alright with you."

"That's fine." Vegeta waved his hand dismissively and began eating.

Bulma walked over to the pile of clothes which was still being neglected on the couch and selected some clothes.

~*~

The warm water of the shower was soothing. Bulma couldn't even remember the last time she'd washed! She rinsed her hair, wincing as the cuts throbbed across her chest as the conditioner she'd had in her hair trickled over them in the water.

Satisfied her body and her hair was clean Bulma stepped out of the shower and dried herself off with one of the overly fluffy towel. It felt so good to be clean!

Bulma rolled her shoulders and yawned. She began to dress very slowly in a black long sleeved shirt and what appeared to be a short black skirt made out of leather.

She glanced in the mirror and despite her wet hair Bulma realised that she looked quite good. Her skin was glowing, her eyes were a bright blue and even her lips looked a little redder then usual. Bulma smiled at herself in the mirror and grinned even wider when she realised that her lips were so red because Vegeta spent more time gently biting them then he did kissing them.

Giving her hair a final shake Bulma opened the bathroom door and sauntered out. The maid was still there, packing clothes into capsules, but Vegeta was apparently gone.

As Bulma saw the capsules her eyes watered and she inadvertently thought of her parents and her home. She missed the all so much!

"Are you alright?" The maid looked up and saw her. "Miss? Is everything alright?"

"Yeah…I just…my father was the inventor of these capsules." Bulma smiled grimly at the maid. "I'm a little homesick."

"Were you taken by slave traders too?" The maid looked back down at the clothes she was packing and Bulma realised they were Vegeta's and he own. Obviously they were leaving the space station soon.

"Yes. You're human?" Bulma moved closer to the maid.

"Yes I'm from Earth." The small maid tossed her black hair. "I got taken when they first invaded." The maid sneaked a glance at Bulma again. "You're Bulma Briefs aren't you?" Bulma nodded and the maid continued talking. "I'm surprised the saiyans don't have you working in the science wing instead of…" The maid blushed. "Don't they know that you're a genius? I can still remember being taught about some of your inventions when I was in school." The maid looked up again and let out another squeak as her eyes focused on something behind Bulma.

Bulma turned around to see Vegeta lounging against the wall watching them with a rather angry look on his face. "You're excused, maid."

The maid bowed and scuttled out of the room, eager to get away from Vegeta.

"So, you're father was Dr. Briefs." Vegeta walked forward a few steps. "The creator of the capsule corporation." Vegeta moved even closer. "Do you know that the saiyan government has been tyring to find you for the last two years? Your parents both died protecting you, as I'm sure you know, but as far as we knew you were dead too. It never crossed out minds that you might have gotten out of the old capsule corporation headquarters alive."

Bulma watched Vegeta warily. She'd known of course that the saiyan government was after her. One of her inventions, a ki enhancer that was capable of increasing the fighting power of an individual had come to their attention. Her father who had already lost the capsule technology too them destroyed the gun and sent Bulma into hiding; he'd died thinking she was safe form the saiyans.

Vegeta was now watching her with a very large smirk. "I suppose when I get to planet Vegeta I'll have to hand you over to them…"

"No!" Bulma shook her head. "You can't give me to your government!"

"I have to, you see we're in the middle of a war with the ice-jin empire and we need all the help we can get to win it, and you're inventions could give us the winning edge."

"But you can't just…I'll…you can't!" Bulma sank to the floor. This was her nightmare come true. She'd all but put her horrible past to of her mind, why did it have to pop up now?

"Of course, if you work with us it might be possible for us to work out an agreement." Vegeta strode forward and nudged her with his boot. "I'm not a complete bastard Bulma, all I ask is for you to share technology which will save my race."

Bulma got up off the floor. "If I work with you…you won't hand me over?"

"If you work the science lab under close watch and help develop your ki enhancer then I won't hand you over to them. I'll have to alert them that I have you of course, but I won't allow you to fall into their hands." Vegeta smirked. "And of course with this agreement I'll still see you enough to satisfy my cravings."

Bulma nodded. "I'll do it…but you can't use my technology on my own people."

Vegeta shook his head. "I can make no promises."

~*~

A/N - A little shorter then I meant it to be but so much happened in this chapter! If anything in this chapter confused you just ask about it in your review and I'll answer it next time. In the next chapter Vegeta and Bulma set off back to planet Vegeta. Please review, by the way! Lady D and I both love reviews!