Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Slices of Life ❯ Bitter Reflections ( Chapter 12 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Bitter Reflections
100 word Drabble - by Lady Lark
~*~
I hate you.  I hate you!  I HATE YOU!!!  I loathe everything you are, everything you stand for.  I abhor your stupid ideals and idiotic morals.  Your miserable planet nauseates me.  I don't understand why you love it.  I don't know why you love them.
If I were you, I would irradicate the population and blow this infernal dustball to atoms.
You aren't.  You won't.
And I won't either.  Because you are a part of me.
The part I hate.  The part which makes me soft.  The part she loves.
Damn you!
I wish . . . she loved me.
~*~
AN: Welcome to Vegeta, or at least my interpretation of him, around the time of the Majin Buu saga.  A whole lot of self loathing and a lot of desire for acceptance.  And I can see Bulma not loving his angry, darker side, or at least not thinking she does.  Just look at her reaction to his blowing the stadium.  Of course I would be horrified too.  But a lot of this is about perceived reality.    Which is a lot more powerful than actual reality.
Initially I wrote this with Goku as the object of hatred, but then Vegeta took over.  And this is what you get.
Strangeness on an odd level with a healthy dose of vitriol.