Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Snow Trunks and the Z Dwarves ❯ 4. Wrapping Up ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

~~ooO@Ooo~~

"Snow Trunks and the Z Dwarves"

by Shella

~~ooO@Ooo~~

When the dwarves came home they were shocked to find Mirai Trunks lying on the floor, one hand draped artfully across his forehead, his face pale and his cerulean eyes closed. A beautiful deep plum dress had replaced the customary tunic, satiny white high heels taking the place of boots, and Mirai wasn't objecting.

"Something is seriously wrong," stated Lunch.

"Of course it is, you baka," snapped Vegeta. "Would the girl really be lying there in a dress if nothing wasn't?"

"Ehehehe, such a pretty, pretty dress it is, too … wonder what she'll look like without it…" Doc Roshi's hand, groping towards the hem of Mirai's skirt, was stopped by a punch to the nose from Vegeta.

"Doc Roshi!" exclaimed Yamcha, aghast. A furious red blush had sprung up across his cheeks at the idea of an undressed Mirai.

At that moment a snort interrupted them and Yajirobe waddled through the door, wiping sleep from his eyes. "Sorry I'm late, had to take a nap outside … what's going on? What'd I miss?" He blinked around in confusion at the other dwarves.

Goku shrugged. "Don't ask me. All I know is that Mirai is asleep."

Mr Popo laughed. "That's our Goku," he grinned. "Always putting a good face on everything. You've got to admit, she does look very pretty now that she's actually in a dress." The other dwarves had to agree.

"Ah-CHOO!" Lunch wiped her nose on Master Roshi's sleeve, then glared at the prone figure. "Stupid bitch, just lying there when there's work to be done," she growled, and moved over to nudge Mirai harshly in the side with her boot. "Come on, get up you lazy bint! Move your ass!" She kicked the motionless form harder, but luckily at that moment Vegeta threw a pepper shaker at her head. Lunch rounded on him, a cloud of black filling the air around her as the shaker fell to pieces. "WHAT THE 'ELL D'YA THINK YER PLAYIN' AT?" she bellowed, then sneezed. "Oops, I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to yell at you Vegeta." The other dwarf snorted, his way of acknowledging her existence.

"So what do we do now?" asked Goku cluelessly, scratching his head.

"Bury her," said Vegeta instantly, a grim look on his face.

"No, we shouldn't," said Mr Popo. "She's much too pretty to simply stick in the ground. It'd be a desecration of her memory."

Of course, none of the other dwarves knew what he was on about, using such big words, but they figured that anything as important-sounding as that particular speech must be right.

Taking a deep breath, Yamcha suggested hesitantly, "Well, we could - uh, if nobody else minds - we could put her in a - in a-" He blushed furiously as all eyes turned to him expectantly. "Put her in a glass coffin," he mumbled, and promptly shrank into himself, trying to get out of the way of the attention of the others.

"Yeah, so everyone can still take a good gander at 'er," grinned Doc Roshi lecherously, a tiny trickle of red beginning to eke into his moustache. Vegeta punched him instantly.

"Dirty old man," he snapped.

All squabbles and insults aside, the dwarves managed to cooperate long enough to place the motionless figure of Mirai Trunks inside the glass coffin they used for special occasions, like getting suntans. Vegeta grumbled about the loss of his favourite sunbed, but the others ignored him and soon the lavender-haired bishounen was residing peacefully under a clear dome meant to preserve his beautiful image for the rest of time. Not, of course, that the dwarves looked at it this way.

"What an excellent anti-aging method," murmured Mr Popo.

"I would kill to get a technique as effective as that," grumbled Lunch. A sudden light flared in her eyes. "AND I WOULD, IF SHE WASN'T DEAD ALREADY!" Yajirobe woke up long enough to throw a handful of pepper at her to calm her down.

"Such a pity she gets access to such wonderful treatment when she's not around to enjoy it," said Mr Popo.

Doc Roshi was drooling. "Yeah, but I'm still around to enjoy 'er."

Vegeta punched him again, but Goku just looked confused. "I don't get it…" he muttered, earning exasperated looks from all the other dwarves. Six swats upside the idiot's head landed in quick succession.

"I - I think she looks, well, you know, really … really, uh … n-nice … in, in that dress," mumbled Yamcha, flushing crimson.

"She'd look better out of it!" rejoined Doc Roshi, never one to miss an opportunity to say something perverted. But before Vegeta could punch him again, there was the sound of wings flapping furiously nearby followed by a loud thud and a string of cuss words more likely to be heard in a Disney film than any bar.

The dwarves turned as one to see that a fat, pale lilac dragon had crash-landed there, its puny wings evidently unable to support its weight off the ground. The creature was huffing and panting as though from an enormous effort as it managed to get itself upright. It had managed to land on its rider, trapping the figure underneath its considerable bulk, and the person who climbed out from underneath, stumbling and staggering on weak legs, looked distinctly crumpled.

The young man straightened up and the dwarves could see that he wore a long, handsome cloak of navy blue over a silver-grey tunic, a crown perched askew on his head of unruly black hair. He blinked innocent eyes at the group above him and, looking suddenly embarrassed, quickly began to pat the dirt off his clothes and fix everything. He then drew himself up and introduced himself.

"Good sirs, it is a pleasure to meet with you on this fine day. My name is Prince Gohan."

The dwarves all watched in silence ranging from amused to contemptuous as Prince Gohan began to make his way up the hill. The royal, now that he'd emerged from the shadow of the bulky dragon Icarus, was revealed to be the kind of dashingly handsome prince so many young girls dreamed about.

Once he came in sight of the coffin and realised that he'd stumbled on a funeral, Gohan's face fell. "I'm very sorry for your loss," he said solemnly to the dwarves. He was met by a collective shrug all round and looked somewhat abashed. But his royal dignity was swift to come to the rescue and he produced a handful of wildflowers from somewhere inside his cloak. "May I?" he asked. Again the dwarves shrugged. Looking politely curious, he stepped up to the coffin and looked inside.

"Oooh, what a simply scrumptious dress! … Pity about the stiff wearing it…"

That got the dwarves' attention. All seven of them gaped at the prince as he plastered his hands to the glass surface, gazing in utter rapture at the motionless form of Mirai Trunks. Nobody (except maybe Goku, who was always a bit slow on the uptake) could miss the exact second Prince Gohan fell utterly in love.

His eyes just shone. The watching dwarves could swear that, just for a second, they adopted the shape of oversized cartoon hearts as he clasped his hands together.

"Oh, he's beautiful!" Then, without waiting for permission, for a reaction, for a heartbeat, he unclasped the heavy gold of the lid and threw it open (miraculously, the glass didn't shatter). Looking as though all his Christmases had come at once with the sight of the gorgeous Mirai, he leaned down and planted one right on the lavender-haired boy/girl's lips.

The wet *smack* could be heard clearly by every single one of the watching dwarves and their reactions were instant and simultaneous (aside from Goku).

"Eeeeeeewwwwwwww…"

Drag they could deal with. Necrophilia they could not.

Their faces, however, changed expression completely when Mirai Trunks blinked, his eyes opened and he sat up. A look of charming vacancy on his lovely face, he glanced around from one dwarf to another, and finally to Prince Gohan, who stood right next to him with his hand on the paler boy's shoulder.

*SLAP*

Gohan staggered as Mirai's palm connected solidly with his face, leaving a stinging red mark. But instead of becoming angry, he raised his hand to his cheek and gently touched the affronted flesh. He looked somewhere between awed and delighted that such a beautiful creature had touched him and again, his eyes shone adoringly as he gazed at Mirai, who in all honesty looked a little weirded out.

"What are you, some kind of hentai?" demanded the purple-haired former princess.

The darker royal shook his head solemnly. "I assure you, fair sir, my attentions were entirely honourable."

Mirai looked as though he was about to object to this statement, but then stopped himself. His eyes flickered to the glittering crown perched atop Prince Gohan's unruly dark hair, and thence to the oversized purple dragon a few feet away. Even Goku could see the wheels turning in the doubtfully-engendered bishonen. Eyeing Gohan shrewdly, Mirai asked, "Did you say … sir?"

Gohan nodded.

"…Sir as in male?"

He nodded again.

"You don't think I'm a girl?"

He shook his head. "Surely not, for you are the most enchanting person I have ever encountered, and I knew long ago that the person I would fall in love with would be a male. …Besides," he added, as though as an afterthought, "you don't really look like a girl, even in that dress."

That was quite enough for Mirai, and now it was his turn to have his beautiful cerulean eyes replaced by cartoon hearts as he promptly fell for Gohan in return. With an indefinable sound expressible in textual form only by the symbols "!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!", he launched himself at the raven-haired prince. The force of his glomp knocked Gohan straight off his feet and the two tumbled down the side of the hill, coming to a halt near the base with Mirai straddling the other male's hips. He grinned down at the also-smiling prince.

"Y'know, that's a pretty cool outfit you've got on…"

"Well, it's not as pretty as that dress…"

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking?"

"I think so. I've always been more comfortable in a dress anyway."

A flurry of fabric ensued, the speed and enthusiasm of which prevented even sharp-eyed Doc Roshi from a detailed perve, and a moment later the two stood together proudly, Mirai now dressed in the blue cloak and silver-grey tunic that Gohan had traded for his love's dress of deep plum. The two smiled, satisfied, and Mirai proceeded to scoop the prince into his arms. As soon as Icarus had heaved his huge bulk over to them, they mounted the overweight dragon and rode off into the sunset. Behind them, they left some very confused dwarves. Surprisingly, it was the dense Goku who provided the closing line.

"Well, I guess this is the part where they live happily ever after."

~~ooO@Ooo~~

The End

~~ooO@Ooo~~