Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Son Against Father ❯ Chapter 3

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Son Against Father

By Silvertress

Disclaimer: I don't own Dragon Ball Z.

A/N: Nothing to say except R&R and enjoy;) The Saijins are finally here!

*~~*

The dust rose as Goku stepped from his capsule. Just another dust ball to conquer, after we get these dragon balls it'll be done for. He still couldn't see anything from where he stood because of the dust that was still whipping around in the wind. He gathered some ki and floated slowly out of the landing crater. As he looked around he saw that he was the first one out. He also could sense 2 strong powers and then four, which could give the Saijins problems. He still had no idea how he could sense beings ki's. He only used the scouter for show. This ability was his little secret. He already knew he was more powerful than Vegita or any of the other two Saijins. That is it. This is my last planet that I'll go to under the Prince's orders. I'm going solo. I'll just tell them I'm leaving. I'll leave peacefully if I can or the hard way. This planet feels strange. Those ki's also feel strange. I wonder…

"Kakkorott, stop sitting around we have company you know." His brother said as he turned on his scouter and examined the six powers. He had already sensed.

"I was waiting for you. Can't start the fun without you." Goku smirked.

"Wasn't that nice." Raditz said sarcastically.

" Ah, The mighty prince has arrived and his man at arms." Goku said with a slight sarcastic tone.

"Kakkorott show more respect you low 3rd class bastard." Nappa growled. Goku backed away from the somewhere near six foot tall Saijin.

" Raditz do we have to deal with anyone?" The Prince asked calmly

"Kakkorott and I observed six powers. They're over there somewhere in the sky." Raditz said pointing to there left to a cluster of white puffy clouds in the sky.

" Good after we take care of them. We can go look for the dragon balls." Vegita said looking over at the cluster of clouds Raditz had pointed to.

" Finally some fun. I need some exercise." Nappa said.

"I think all of us need fun. Especially when we have to hang around you." Goku laughed

"Why I could…" Nappa was cut off as he tried to lunge at Goku.

"Settle down Nappa." Vegita said putting his arm out to block the bold Saijin. If you want you can go first against whatever we have to deal with. Then the dragon balls and immortality."

*~~~*

Gohan's teal eyes widened as he saw the familiar form of his Father rise out of the crater and onto the land.

"He can sense us." Gohan whispered to Piccolo as he saw Goku look to the spot they were hiding in.

"Stay calm kid." Piccolo whispered back. Gohan examined his father more. He saw that Goku had the same crazy hairstyle. That was just about the only thing that was the same. He now wore a dark green body suit and Saijin armor; he also had a scouter on his left eye. He seemed bulkier than Gohan had remembered. He seemed taller and his muscle bigger. (He's taller because pure Saijins grow at a different rate from humans.) The biggest shock would come in the future when he gazed straight into his Father's eyes. They weren't kind and soft with a gleam of happiness like they use to be. There was a cold hatred they almost seemed glazed over (side-effect from the brain washing.) but if he looked closely enough he could still maybe see deep in his eyes that kindness and happiness the was presumed gone so long ago.

He's so different. How can that be my Dad? Wait that's not my Father the person down there is not Goku Son he's a mindless puppet they've used. That has to be it. The question is how are we going to get him separate from the others. I know we wait until they attack. No use attacking them head on. We can do this. We will. I will. Gohan thought trying to stay calm so his power level wouldn't rise up. Have to stay calm and focused. I can't give off any more ki then needed.

He kept his gaze on his Father. He saw his "beloved" Uncle float up to him and start talking. I see Raditz hasn't changed at all. He wore the same outfit and scouter as the day that he had kidnapped Goku, his long hair was spiked every which way. He's just as I remember him. Uncle today is the day you're punished for what you have done to me. Gohan thought looking at his Uncle with an utter look of contempt and hatred.

He watched as two more joined his Father and Uncle on the ground. By the way they act the smallest seems to be the leader. It's weird though my Dad seems to have more power then him but he's still the leader. The big bald one seems to be as powerful as my Dad's friends same with Uncle Raditz. The short one and Dad are the only ones we really have to worry about. Gohan watched, as they talked some more. Goku's eyes stayed on the cloud where Gohan hid the whole time. Just then the tall bald one started flying at super speed towards the cloud.

"Watch out! He's attacking." Gohan yelled at the others as he got in a guarding position. He suddenly appeared. He was at least six feet tall his eyes gleaming with malice. He grunted as he let out a wave ki attack. Where he produced about ten small orange ki balls at a time, and they went and hit the target and blew up. Gohan felt a slight prick as each ki ball hit him. He heard the cries of his Father's friends as they got hit with wave on wave of the little orange ki balls.

"If you come down and join us. I'll stop." The big Saijin laughed.

"Do what he says." Piccolo yelled as he started to descend from the cloud formation. The others soon followed. Nappa did to with a sad look on his face.

"I wished you would've put up a better fight. It would have been so much more enjoyable." He laughed

Gohan's feet landed lightly on the ground near Piccolo. The small Saijin looked over the warriors of earth.

"Nappa that was so nice of you to spare them and let the rest of us have some enjoyment for once." Vegita said. "They should be easy enough to beat."

"Prince Vegita. The one on the left is the Namekian. He can lead us to the dragon balls." Raditz said

"Fine. Kakkorott, Raditz, Nappa, go get them. But spare the Namekian." Vegita ordered.

The Saijins were off; they flew towards their targets. Vegita was taking Tien and Chowsue on with one hand. Tien punched and kicked as fast as he could. While Chowsue tried to get on the Prince's back. But whenever Chowsue got close enough Vegita's hand went into his stomach and he was knocked to the ground. Vegita was matching Tien punch for punch without even trying and was gaining more and more ground on him.

Nappa was attacking Yamcha with a new ki attack. That sent blue orbs after the person. Yamcha was flying around through the air trying to get the bright ki orbs off his tail. Nappa just watched and let out another maniacal laugh.

Goku was on Piccolo not using his full strength the same as Piccolo. They were toying with each other. One would punch somewhere and it would be blocked same as a ki attack, choke or kick. They darted through the air here and there. Piccolo smiled his fangs showing.

"You haven't learned much over all these years."

" What are you talking about? I have never met you in my whole life." Goku said confused as he tried to deliver a kick to the side of the Namekian's head.

Gohan was being attacked by Raditz who wasn't doing very good. He tried and attack all Gohan did was using his speed and fly or run away to dodge it. He was barely trying.

"What the hell are you. I attack it seems to hit you but it doesn't." The disgruntle Saijin asked. He couldn't even see it when Gohan dodge the attack and went back to his first spot. Where Raditz thought he stayed solitary throughout the whole fight.

"My dear Uncle there are a lot of things that I have up my sleeve." Gohan said calmly.

"I've been waiting preparing, and hoping for this moment for a long time."

"It's you. You're Kakkorott's little brat. You don't. You're a… No wait." Raditz said panicking. As he looked over the boy, noticing his golden hair and teal eyes. He knew he wouldn't win this fight.

Author's Note: They're finally fighting. What'll happen next time? Thanks for reading. Please review. Comments are a good thing. Stay tuned for more chapters. Thanks ;)