Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Soul Blues for Raditz and Goku ❯ Intrusion ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own Dragon Ball Z. the Manga/Anime was created by Akira Toriyama and is owned by Toei Animation Company. Stellari, Fermi and Bohr belong to me.
 
This is my attempt to bridge the gap in Chichi's understanding about why Goku fights. I'm sick of her always bitching and moaning so here's my answer.
 
Chichi's Eyes are Opened
***
"How?" Chichi whispered as she stood back from her husband. Now the gold vanished from his hair and he stood as his handsome self, wearing a white tuxedo that her father the Ox King had made for them. Chichi glanced down to see herself wearing the beautiful white wedding dress her father risked his life to save.
 
"I remember our Wedding feast," Goku said softly, taking her hands. Around them stood the ruins of the castle, a huge blanket spread out with all sorts of food. A priest had pronounced a blessing and Goku and Chichi were both alone in the meadow near a ruined tower which was all that remained.
 
"You can be romantic when you want to," Chichi whispered, hugging him tightly. "But what is this bonding?"
 
"I'm not sure, but Raditz an' Stellari are trying to explain," Goku said softly. Holding her around the waist he suddenly felt his reality shift. Chichi screamed and clung to him as the ground dropped from under them.
 
"I've got you, hold onto me! Trust me!" Goku urged, reaching out in the mindscape. "Raditz what are you doing?"
 
"There is far more you must face together. Forgive me for what I am to do, Brother, but your horror has only just begun," Raditz voice echoed. Chichi buried her face in her husband's gi, as he levitated in silent darkness. Around them rose a ruined city, and Goku drew in his breath sharply to see where it was.
 
"Where the hell is this?" he mouthed, seeing crumbling buildings collapsing under their own weight. "It looks like that place Kami said he sent the other Z fighters when I was training…"
 
"I can't… stand…" Chichi gasped as she clung to him. She dropped to her knees under crushing weight.
 
"Chichi, think hard! Imagine you're as strong as I am! Your mind… remember when we were chasing the Bansho fan?" Goku urged, reaching down. She felt his strength surging through their rapport and allowed the golden radiance to shoot between them. Explosions sounded in the distance and she gripped his hands tightly.
 
"You're a fighter, Chichi. Don't deny that part of who you are," came a voice. Standing there near them was a figure in Red Ribbon army garb, the guise of Stellari as a soldier face smudged with dirt. Chichi suddenly saw the explosions of war echoed all around, and squeezed Goku's hand.
 
"You're the Ox Princess. You learned to fight. How can you cut yourself off from that part of who you are?" Stellari asked, grabbing her hand. Chichi saw Goku suddenly spin and hold up his hands to fend off an energy blast.
 
"Damn," Goku whispered. Suddenly hovering shapes came into view and their gleaming armor looked almost like Raditz did. However their eyes gleamed with the eager light of the hunter chasing its prey.
 
"Look out!" Stellari cried. Chichi suddenly saw Goku hurling rapid blasts as he levitated up. Stellari formed a shield on her arm of plastic and then hurled spikes. Gritting her teeth Chichi gasped, "ALL RIGHT!"
 
Suddenly she stood in her pink and purple armor, flapping her cape back. Angrily she stared at two more Saiyans that had materialized. But they were not Saiyan but some sort of lizard being wearing Saiyan armor. One fired at her. She ran away, then sent her blade whirling forwards to slash at him. Flipping over she retrieved it as it cleaved him in two.
 
"Chichi catch!" Goku said, hurling his Powerpole to her. Kinto Un appeared and she leapt onto it, whirling her husband's pole. Now she was on equal footing to fight the unknown marauders Raditz must have conjured from his dark memories.
 
"Chichi, you take those two!" shouted Goku, pointing. Chichi nodded, seeing Stellari levitating and fending off blasts.
 
"Use your armor you idiot!" came the voice of Raditz breaking in as he zipped into focus near Stellari and Chichi. He wore the old brown and black armor he sported as a purger, and focussed his energies on his palm into a purple sphere.
 
"Raditz, is this YOUR idea?" Goku panted, hurling more blasts to pick off more of Freiza's soldiers.
 
"You and your wife must learn to fight as one. This is how Saiyans train when we cannot fight in reality. The mental training…"
 
"Ah like Kami had me do, and Gohan and Krillen did on the way to Namek," Goku nodded. "Yes I should have known!"
 
"Except the enemies you conjure are wimps compared to mine," said Raditz.
 
"Ya think?" Goku laughed as both brothers pressed back to back hovering over the ruined city. "where IS this?"
 
"Our home idiot! When the Tuffles and Saiyans first fought. I was only whelped a few years after. But this is when Freiza's soldiers tried to conquer us. Before we became planet brokers," Raditz explained.
 
"Oh right," Goku blinked. "But I can think of something pretty nasty too!"
 
Suddenly the ground shifted and they all fended off the blows of strange reptilian beings. Goku suddenly had regressed to the small boy with the tail and whirling staff as he landed on the cloud with Chichi, now a child herself. Whirling his powerpole he staved off the hordes of King Piccolo.
 
"What's this?"
 
"King Piccolo's dream and our nightmares!" the child Goku laughed. "Hold on Chichi!"
 
"You're insane! This is a game to you?" Chichi howled as she lifted her hands to fire her laser at a lizard being aiming a machine gun at them.
 
"Damn," Raditz grumbled as suddenly his own aspect changed, and he was a teenager. Stellari changed as well, as a red Ribbon army trainee. Both were only a few years older then Goku and Chichi aged 12, so that made them 18 perhaps?
 
"Even the odds a bit," Goku's laughter came. In this form he couldn't fly, but he was still packed with power. Raditz realized he had done this for Chichi's benefit. Dealing with an enemy known on earth was much less disorienting.
 
Yet to Raditz they were still fighting Frieza's soldiers. Stellari kept to his back, hurling shards of plastic that drove into t hem. "Stellari, don't use plastic, use ki!" he gritted. "Like I showed you!"
 
"Dammit what's going on, Raditz?"
 
"Someone ELSE seems to have taken charge of this… this…" Raditz panted. "I can't stop it…"
 
"Can someone ELSE join this game?" asked a strange voice, and suddenly Raditz saw another figure materialize on Stellari's other side. Wearing green and black armor with red wristguards he adjusted his green lensed scouter and fired several emerald blasts past them. Then he whizzed around behind one of the minions and flipped him over after breaking the man's spine on his knee.
 
"Father, really stop showing off!" Raditz growled.
 
"Why not take the chance to see how it could have been," Bardock said as he closed ranks on Stellari's other side. She blinked at her husband in shock. Goku and Chichi were still fighting but they seemed to have grown more distant fighting minions that were like mythical demons.
 
Both Freiza's soldiers and king Piccolo's minions attacked from all sides. Goku's enemies were easily dispatched with the whirl and jab of a powerpole, and Chichi's boomerang helmet blade. She also held the bansho fan, using its power to blow back anyone stupid enough to come forward. Stellari suddenly found herself in an armored vest and hipguards, much like a lower class Saiyan guard a rank below Raditz, but still she was human.
 
Dripping with blood that seemed all too real, Chichi hung tightly to her young husband's form. "This makes no sense…"
 
"I agree. It's getting out of hand," the child Goku said looking over his shoulder at her.
 
Then the landscape again changed. All four of them were standing back to back in adult forms again, standing in the middle of the desert plane that Chichi remembered when she first arrived. Wind whipped around and they regarded one another with confusion. "What was that, Raditz?"
 
"I don't know, Brother. I saw Father for a moment, and then…" Raditz whispered.
 
"It's like someone else's mind invaded the four way," Goku commented. "But now it's gone. I don't like this."
 
"It's all so… strange," Chichi whispered, still wearing her armor as she moved close to her husband. He draped a protective arm around her, holding her to his hip. Raditz blocked Stellari partly with his body, so she was back to back with Goku and Chichi. Her fingers twisted in his fall of long spiky hair.
***
"I think this has gone on long enough," Raditz mumbled. A feeling of rising and bobbing to the surface passed over Chichi and then she was blinking in the light of her own candlelit living room. Gasping she found herself sitting in her husband's lap. His strong arms wrapped around Chichi, shushing her as she clung to him trembling.
 
"That… I was so scared Goku. Did we have to do that?" she asked. Stellari felt Raditz pulling her close to him, still shaking with the intrusion of things not theirs.
 
"That wasn't me, Brother," Raditz said quietly. Goku blinked at him in anger and shock.
 
"I believe you, but is that SUPPOSED to happen?"
 
Then they heard the voice echoing behind their temples, which surprised Goku. It was one they both knew well for different reasons. "You idiots need to be more careful if you're going to do that!" Vegeta's mental voice echoed.
 
"Sire… how did…"
 
"You forget I can sense the thoughts of any Saiyan living?"Vegeta's voice snorted in disgust. "You third class clowns need to work on your shielding!"
 
"Sire, forgive me," Raditz mumbled. Chichi could swear she heard the echo of that horrid Saiyan who had saved Gohan on Namek, but it was as if she were listening in on a conversation.
 
"Don't tell me it took you THIS long to discover what the HELL you had to do, Kakkarot," Vegeta's voice smirked.
 
"Knock it off, Vegeta. Goku didn't know," came Bulma's voice.
 
"Bulma, how on Earth?" Goku said aloud. He blinked in shock. Chichi was sure her husband had lost his mind as he leapt up and chased something unseen in the living room.
 
"Brother, he can sense us. It was the Prince that entered our four way mental session. It's the privilege of Royalty to have such power," said Raditz. "The fact that you hear him so well is proof that you've tapped into your Saiyan heritage."
 
"Damn clown. Do try and explain in SIMPLE words, Raditz," Vegeta's mental smirk came.
 
"Vegeta, be NICE!" Bulma's thoughts fluttered like a blue butterfly. "Goku, he's just messing with you. We were to… I mean napping and Vegeta somehow sensed this big spike in ki."
 
"I guess I didn't know my own strength," Goku scratched his neck.
 
"Put a lid on it. You wield your power like a clumsy tool!" Raditz telepathed.
 
"Be sure to show him the RIGHT way," Vegeta answered. Then the voice left. Embarrassed Goku glanced at his older brother glaring at him.
 
"I'm not used to this," Raditz admitted sheepishly. "I've only ever done this with Nappa and the Prince. I'm not used to shielding for four minds."
 
"You could have TOLD me. I could have helped," Goku pouted.
 
"What are you babbling about?" Chichi asked. "Does that mean that Vegeta guy can drop in…"
 
"The Prince must have sensed the mental battles. His sense is attenuated to all Saiyan mental activity. He didn't explore that power very well till recently I see. Nappa was trying to help him develop it, but Freeza put a stop to it," Raditz explained.
 
"Damn," Goku said.
 
"That's why he didn't know about Turles attacking your world," Raditz explained.
 
"I always DID wonder about that," Goku blinked.
 
"He has no love for the prince. The Saiyans that survived didn't necessarily agree that the Royal family had protected them. Working for Freiza some of use felt the ability to go beyond our servile roles," said Raditz with an uncomfortable cough.
 
"This is all interesting, but I still don't see what it has to do with Goku and me? Have we…"
 
"Bonded?" Stellari asked. Raditz nodded.
 
"But it takes much more then one time. I've only given you a taste of its possibilities. The rest you must do yourself Brother. The power of both our minds in synch can be dangerous," Raditz said.
 
"And you're only 'third class'?" Chichi snorted. "That Vegeta guy… needs to learn some MANNERS if he's a Prince!"
 
"You should be careful," said Raditz.
 
"I'm not scared of him when Goku can kick his ass," Chichi laughed. "Besides, I AM a princess. And if anything that makes GOKU royalty cause he's my husband."
 
"I um… never thought of that," Goku chuckled as he sat down next to Chichi and kissed her brow. Raditz and Stellari exchanged dumfounded glances.
 
"Even though the castle burned down Pa's STILL the Ox King," Chichi said patiently. "and I'm STILL a princess."
 
"That explains your royal attitude," Stellari snickered. Chichi blushed and Goku rolled his eyes as Raditz elbowed his wife sharply.
 
"You should show respect!" Raditz hissed.
 
"Says the guy who wanted domination over everything?" Stellari sweetly blinked at him. Raditz had the good grace to blush bright red at her admission. Goku was giggling and holding his sides as Chichi looked at him.
 
"Oh man, wait till Vegeta gets wind of this! Here he's going on and on about being Royalty and I guess I'm a Prince too!" Goku laughed.
 
"Ox Prince? But on Vegetasei mating only made one a consort unless the…" Raditz started.
 
"Don't bog him with the details," Stellari thumped the side of his head. She could get away with it because he was so thick skulled. Both brothers exchanged a knowing look and rose, walkign down the hall to Goku and Chichi's bedroom.
 
"Where are they off to?" Chichi asked Stellari, tying her bathrobe shut once more.
 
A few minutes later Goku returned with a few white towels draped over one arm and a laquer carved box in his other hand. He wore a comfortable set of flannel pajama bottoms. Raditz followed behind, clad in a pair of borrowed sweatpants with his brother's name down one leg in chinese chraracters. He handed Stellari a set of her comfortable cotton pajamas that Chichi had washed the day before.
 
"Goku sa, what are you doing with that scented oil?" Chichi smiled with a graceful brow cocked.
 
"Thought you'd like a massage Chi," Goku whispered.
 
"Mmm, sounds good," Chichi nodded, standing up from the sofa. He dropped a fluffy white towel over the couch cushions. Chichi then lay down on her stomach, and Goku draped the white sheet over her back. She heard the sound of a jar being set down, and the dribbling of oil as Goku rubbed some on his hands.
 
"Sit down on the floor," Raditz said gruffly, dropping the towel he carried. Chichi and Goku exchanged a look of mock annoyance. Raditz then added, "please."
 
Stellari chuckled and sat down on the towel. Raditz grunted and lowered himself to sit behind her. Goku set the laquer box on the coffee table between the sofa and loveseat, and retrieved a container. Something shot across the living room which Raditz caught neatly in his hand. He grunted a "Thank you."
 
The strange visions danced before Chichi's eyes and she finally released all tension from her muscles. The fact that Goku had pressed her gently down on the sofa facedown didn't hurt either. Especially when a soft fluffy towel lay under her body and her husband was putting those callused fingers to good use. It had been ages since she had been pampered with a full body massage. Draped over Chichi to her hips was a white sheet Goku lifted to reach more sensitive parts.
 
What enhanced the experience was Goku's knowledge of pressure points and ki centers. Because of his martial arts training he was exemplary in touching just the right places to relieve any knots. Carefully he dipped his fingers in the cinnamon body oil and drew a fingertip up her spine. The sight of his wife's bare back with the oil like a second skin caused a secondary hunger in his body.
 
Watching the younger couple out of the corner of her eye Stellari readjusted her position sitting directly in front of Goku's older brother. Unlike his brother, Raditz squatted behind his wife, applying pressure to certain points of her spine. Still Raditz couldn't help watching his younger brother out of the corner of his eye massaging Chichi. Whatever Goku's techique was, it had squelched any further complaints from Chichi.
 
"He should have done that AGES ago," Raditz murmured. Carefully he pushed his thumbs into the bumps of her spine, and then worked fingers down in motions that made her catch her breath.
 
"I didn't think Saiyans did such things like massages for their mates," Stellari murmured.
 
"Usually it's the female's job," he whispered. "But I have someone else to thank for this. My cousin Turles had access to Idsarjin pleasure girls who introduced me to the more physical needs of the Saiyan male, since Saiyan females were rare. What I like most of all about them is using them all in one place."
 
Raditz pulled her up by her hair and tugged her backwards. Loosing her balance she landed against his hard muscled chest. Both arms braced on either side of his hips to steady herself but the soft furry limb curling over her thighs caused her to feel even antsier. Stellari felt herself tugged so her bottom rested across his knees and she was forced to straddle them. Oddly enough he made no more to reach around and caress her chest. Rather he simply used his tail to lightly flicker over her front.
 
Simultaneously Goku had stopped touching his wife's skin. He whispered for her to turn over, and she did, sighing at the white sheet Goku loosely draped over her. "Close your eyes, Chi," he whispered.
 
He loosened the clip she tied her hair up in, and then knelt between her legs. Lightly he moved his hands over her body, not touching. Chichi giggled a bit as a light tickle brushed over her flesh through the cloth that covered her modesty. Dark eyes grew hard with hunger, and Raditz sensed the spiking in the human woman's ki. A soft gold radiance tingled from Goku's fingertips, pouring over Chichi's skin through the cloth fibers. She bit her lips gasping at the contact like a thousand feathers brushing over her. Every nerve ending tingled, and she suddenly tossed her head back and forth.
 
"You like that, Chi?" he whispered, his voice taking on a low rasping growl. As she tried to sit up, Goku suddenly moved to pin her wrists with either hand. Her lips opened in shock to see her husband suddenly sit on her hips and hold her steady, his face inches from hers.
 
"What are you…" Chichi asked.
 
"Shh," he whispered, leaning down and barely brushing his lips to hers. Energy crackled from his body to hers, bridging the enormous gulf in Goku and Chichi's ki.
 
"You'll hurt her if you're not careful," Raditz had whispered. "Use your ki and feed it into her. You're this world's strongest fighter and you don't know that?"
 
Goku had resented that at first, but he knew Raditz was right. Sometimes he didn't connect his prowess at martial arts to other areas of his life. Not exactly worldly wise, he relied on his wife to acclimate him to the norms of this world. Now Chichi let out a soft moan, letting her husband kiss a path down between her breasts through the front of her robe. He seized the sash between his teeth and pulled it apart to reveal her body to his. Seeing the focus on her husband's face delighted Chichi, and she let herself drink in every moment of her husband's efforts to please her.
 
"Maybe we should go into the bedroom," Chichi whispered. Goku nodded, slowly lifting her into his arms and standing up. The sheet dropped on the floor in a pile, and Chichi was so swept up in the kiss Goku gave her that she didn't have time to tell him to pick it up. Laughing like a schoolgirl, she clung to his neck as Goku swung her around.
 
Back in Goku and Chichi's bedroom Goku had dropped his wife onto the bed playfully. He pounced on next to her, causing the springs to creak a bit.
 
"Gotcha Chi!" he laughed playfulling grabbing her from behind. Chichi yelped and then they wrestled briefly. She twisted over so she landed on top of his chest. Bracing her hands on his rock hard pecks she pushed herself up slightly. Goku wrapped his hands around her hips so he could steady her. With a loving smile she moved to one side and helped him remove all propriety.
 
Chichi always loved being in control, but Goku suddenly smirked in a very Saiyan manner that startled her.
 
"Goku sa what are you doing!" she yelped when Goku flipped them over. He landed on top of her between her legs.
 
"Time for a change," he laughed lightly. On either side of her shoulders he braced his hands. Chichi yelped with shock to see her husband reach up with one hand to pinion her wrists behind her neck.
 
"Goku… you're so… forceful," she gasped, suddenly aroused by this rather different feral side. A low growl echoed in his throat, his eyes taking on that hard predatory stare. Chichi leaned up for a kiss but Goku shifted his head to the side.
 
"What's the magic word?" Goku whispered.
 
"Come on, kiss me Goku," she said.
 
"That's not it," he teased, dodging her next kiss so it landed on his cheek.
 
"Don't play games, I want a kiss," she pleaded.
 
"Nice try but that's strike two," Goku laughed, sending tendrils of ki along her body to tickle her mercilessly.
 
"Goku please kiss me!" Chichi pleaded.
 
"That wasn't so hard was it!" he grinned, then moaned softly as his lips met hers. Slowly he undressed her, kissing each part of her. Like a gift she unwrapped him, and then they were laying side by side in their soft sheets.
 
As Goku's hands roamed the territory he had missed, Chichi tried to stifle her cries of pleasure. Goku whispered, lips tickling her ear, "Gohan ain't here. Make as much noise as you want Chi. I wanna hear you call my name.
 
Both began to duel to push the other to the brink of pleasure. Red ki crackled around Chichi's body as she centered her own energies. Goku's ki washed over her like a warm tidal wave. Ki surged to a breaking point, and Chichi could swear that her husband's eyes flashed turquoise. He let out a loud cry as he suddenly changed, and Chichi cried out at the increased musculature. Like an angel his body was haloed in brilliant gold. She whimpered at the force of his lovemaking and his ki crackling over every nerve ending.
 
"Goku!" she screamed, able to cry aloud without fear of anyone hearing. The sound of his name drove him to completion. Utter bliss sang in her body, searing her soul that floated out of her body for a split second. The motions of his still body still seemed to set her adrift. Chichi sobbed at the same moment reaching that ultimate destination they craved. A bright flash exploded, without any noise in the room. Gasping Goku lay his golden hued head on her chest, and Chichi shivered in the afterglow. Lightly he kissed her chest as she massaged his massive muscles in his back.
 
Goku slowed his pumping heart with long rasping breaths. Chichi found that her heartbeat matched his, and her breathing synched. She had never questioned it till recently. The long absence of two years made her forget much. Yet those strange whispers of thoughts against her mind were not her own. Her dark eyes snapped open and she shook him. "Goku… do you feel that?"
 
Her only answer was a long satisfied snore between her breasts. Chichi couldn't resist a laugh. He had earned forty winks. Well she would let him sleep, then waken him for round two or three. Neither of them would get much sleep if Goku's appetite had increased. Even asleep he remained Super Saiyan to her shock. For a split second Chichi wondered if she sensed another presence. Wearily she followed her husband into sleep.
 
***
 
Raditz and Stellari were left alone in the front living room, still entertaining one another with soft brushes of Raditz fur over her skin. His hands slid over her chest with soft kneading squeezes. She reached under her to knead his muscular thighs she straddled.
 
"Saiyan way?" she whispered. Raditz growl confirmed his choice. Most Saiyans preferred this because it enabled both warriors to be on the alert for any possible attacks while taking their pleasure.
 
"I need you," he growled, nipping her ear.
 
"Raditz, you realize what night it is," she whispered.
 
"I know. That's why I'm taking you indoors. I don't want to change," he whispered. Son Goku had closed the shutters of his cabin, knowing his brother had only third class control over his Ape form. Still he felt the strong pull of small hints of light shimmering through the cracks in the door bottom.
 
"What's it like, changing?" Stellari asked.
 
"You should know that by now, having known my mind," he whispered.
 
"But your memories are muddled. You don't really remember WHAT you do as an Ape," she whispered.
 
"The Elite have greater control over their primary forms," Raditz said quietly.
 
"I know you wouldn't hurt me," she whispered.
 
"It's hard for me to even control myself now," Raditz confessed. "Even light through a crack has the right frequency."
 
She saw that Raditz had squeezed his eyes shut. Slipping off his lap she grabbed a silk sleep mask and pulled it over his face. With a sigh of relief Raditz reached for her and she straddled him as before. Every inch of his skin squirmed, desiring to go outside and rage.
 
"I wish I could do that one thing. But being a human…" she trailed off.
 
"I know. And that's one thing that I cannot give up. I will not remove my tail for anyone," he whispered.
 
"It comes in handy," she said, lightly grasping it. Raditz gave a smirk because she had helped him overcome his sensitivity by routinely squeezing it during their lovemaking sessions. The soft fur wrapped around her wrists and twitched with its own life while she massaged the bones in it. A low growl and grunt erupted from his lips while she worked her fingers and thumb along it.
 
Growling Raditz slipped his fingers under the robe and then untied it. Stellari gently wet the tip of his tail in her mouth, and he gritted his teeth. Then he pushed her up so she could remove his sweatpants. He pulled the robe from between them and threw it so it landed over the couch clear of the candles. Letting go of his tail she then reached behind to caress whatever part of him she could reach. Both his hands seized her hips and lifted her. Raditz tail caught her around the waist and guided her as they made love. She realized through her pleasure that he was doing this to keep the pregnant belly to the front and out of the way of being crushed. Stellari laughed, relaxing herself for the marathon ahead.
 
Much later out in the living room, tears poured down Stellari's face. Raditz lay panting under her, his dark hair splayed out over the floor of the Son's living room. She had turned over and lay atop his body, her back to his front after he crashed backwards. Groaning she pushed herself off and lay alongside him. Raditz turned over and spooned into her sated figure. With one hand he grabbed his fall of hair and threw pat of it over her front. Not for the first time was he glad for such a use for his enormous abundance of spiky locks.
 
"I… can't move," she whispered.
 
"Nor can I," he rasped. "Too comfortable. Hell, let's just sleep here."
 
"Okay," she moaned, then passed out. Raditz followed soon after.
***