Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Staying Here ❯ prologuey ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
A/N - In case you’re wondering what ever happened to my other fic, Sealed, I quit that hag. I hated it after I came to realize I did a horrible job on it. So now, I’m gonna start this fic. Hope you likey!

Disclaimer: ::sob:: I don’t own anything DBZ. ::sob::

Prologue


Savanah Son watched as her father/friend battled the evil Janemba with his amazing strength. Her deep brown eyes watched in amazement as Gogeta swung a powerful kick at Janemba’s head, causing him to fall back. The fusion powered up a rainbow colored ki ball and threw it at his foe. It seemed to go right through him, but in fact it didn’t. Janemba raced toward Gogeta and punched out for his face, but failed to move him. As the evil monster was about to try again, he exploded out of no where.

’Whoa!’ Savanah thought.

As the smoke cleared, a young boy stood not having a clue why he was there. He looked up at the man before him and ran away screaming. Gogeta smiled.

“You did it Gogeta!” Savanah raced down towards her relative and jumped up to hug him. He hugged back.

“It was a piece of cake.” They both separated and stood with smiles.

“Did you see the way you kicked in mid air like that!? That was awesome! I wish I could fight like you!”

“Hey, you never know. You could be this strong if you train hard.”

“Yea, but daddy won’t let me.”

Gogeta frowned seeing that since he was half Goku, he was the one who didn’t want her to train.

“Well, I should be unfusing in a couple of minutes.”

“Kay’ Goggie.”

“So, will you ever fuse again?” Savanah asked while playing with her long brown silky hair.

“It depends on if Vegeta here will let me.”

Savanah chuckled. The all of a sudden, a blinding light formed around Gogeta and there stood Goku and Vegeta.

“Finally! God I couldn’t wait to get out of that!” Vegeta said while backing away from Goku.

“Well, at least it’s over.” Goku ruffled his daughter’s hair.

“Hey Vegeta?” She asked.

“What is it now?”

“Will you ever fuse again?”

“Never! Not unless there’s a big enough problem. Then maybe.” The Saiyan crossed his arms.

“You’re so self centered.” Savanah also crossed her arms.

Goku laughed but the stopped when he realized that some one was standing in back of him, who had a power level higher than he ever had faced.

“What’s wrong dad?”

“There’s some one behind me, isn’t there?”

All 3 looked behind to find some one in particular standing with a dumbstruck look on his face…

-----------------------------------

A/N : :Gasp!: Who could this mysterious person be!?!?! Well you'll find out if you give me some nice reviews!!!