Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Storytime ❯ Chapter 4

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Once Dodoria didn't return, Frieza sent out another officer in hopes of stopping Vejita. The third officer, Zarbon, was much stronger than the first two, Kiwi and Dodoria. He won the fight against Vejita and Vegeta suffered numerous injuries from the fight. But instead of killing Vejita, Frieza ordered Zarbon to bring him back to the base so that Vejita couls heal.

"Why?" a Namek in red inquired and the Elder sighed. If things kept going the way they were going, then he would be there all week.

"Because Frieza had a few questions to ask Vejita and he didn't want to dispose of the Saiyen before it was absolutely necessary. Frieza also wanted to know whether or not Vejita was working in conjunction with the Earth people. But before he was completely healed, Vejita broke out of the regeneration tank and managed to create a diversion so that he could sneak into Frieza's viewing room to steal the dragonballs. He then escapes but Gohan..."

"Yay Gohan!" a young Namek cried and the Elder smiled. They did not perhaps completely understand what was going on, but they were entertained.

"Yes Gohan. Gohan finds Vejita's dragonball and takes it back to Krillin. Krillin uses the opportunity to show off a new technique, which was not smart because his ki was enough for anyone to pick up. Anyone with the ability to sense ki, that is, and Vejita gives chase. Zarbon notices the two and follows them. Remember, the score between him and Vejita has not been settled yet."

"So they fight again," a Nemek said and the Elder nodded his head.

"But Vejita beats him, doesn't he?" an older Namek inquired.

"Of course he does," another said.

"Well they do get into another fight," the Elder said and watched the young Nameks eyes grow wide in anticipation. "But while all thefighting is going on, Gohan finds Vejita's hidden dragonball."

"Yay! Gohan!" a group of small Nameks cried for that was one of the few names they could pronounce correctly.

"Back to the fight. Vejita kills Zarbon and...." the Elder said and one of the older Nameks frowned.

"That's it?!" he demanded. "Just Vejita kills Zarbon? That's not exciting."

""Was there blood?" another inquired.

"Well he did kill Zarbon, didn't he?" a third inquired as a few small Nameks ran off in search of a place to relieve themselves.

"Aye, there was blood," the Elder replied. "No one dies a clean death in real life."

"So what attack did he use?" another older Namek asked. "Did he do that movement with his hands?"

"That was Trunks," another said. "He's not around yet."

"So how did Vejita defeat Zarbon?" another older Namek inquired and the Elder looked at the younger Nameks. He didn't want to frighten them, but he also didn't want to lose the older ones.

"He hit Zarbon. Vejita hit him so hard that his fist went through Zarbon's skin."

"Are you serious?" a wide-eyed Namek asked and the Elder nodded his head.

"Eeewww," some of the younger ones said and the older ones watched the Elder with extreme interest shining in their dark eyes.

"Where did Vejita hit him?" another older Namek asked and the Elder leaned forward.

"His stomach," the Elder replied and he watched their eyes grow wide. Was it possible for another creature to break through another's skin merely by force?

"Right through the stomach? All the way through? Can you imagine the feeling of blood on his hand? I mean, there's not only blood there but..."

Some of the Nameks could imagine the scene all to well and their faces grew pale. A few fainted at the thought and some of the younger Nameks ran off with their toys screaming in terror. Some of the older children laughed at the flight of the young ones and the small ones that were left crowded around each other with extremely worried looks on their faces. Some of them pulled their shirts up over their heads to hide from whatever scary thing might happen next in the story.

"Okay now Frieza's down two men," a Namek wearing a red robe said and another looked at him.

"Three men," the other corrected and the first Namek looked at him.

"Where do you get three?"

"Kiwi, Dodoria, and Zarbon. Three."

"Gohan!" A young Namek with spots peppering his face like freckles cried and the older Nameks rolled their eyes. Kids could be so embarrassing.

"By now, Frieza's pretty mad, isn't he?" a tall thin Namek with olive skin inquired and the Elder slowly nodded his head. The Elder was beginning to feel his age and he wondered if the story was just too long for him to finish. But when he gazed into the eyes of the young Nameks, he knew that he had to continue the story. A few of the Nameks that had run off in terror came creeping back as if they were checking to see that it was still safe and the Elder smiled slightly. The tiny ones could be so amusing at times.

"What did Frieza do, huh?" another Namek inquired and the Elder looked up.

"Frieza was enraged by this time and he sent for the most feared group in the entire universe. He sent for....the Ginyu Force," the Elder said, trying his best to make the Ginyu Force sound truly menacing. The group leaned back in shock at the name and two young Nameks (around four years of age) that looked exactly alike sat up, yawning widely. The glanced sleepily around at the others as their fatigued minds tried to figure out what the fuss was all about. Both put a thumb into their mouths and closed their eyes then opened them again, as if they were trying to figure out whether or not they were still dreaming.

"The Ginyu Force? What could they do?" a Namek inquired and the others around him looked at him in respect. They had also wanted to know about the Ginyu Force, but they had been too afraid to ask.

"Well I'll tell you what they could do. Is everyone ready? Now..."