Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Strange Love ❯ Chappy one ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Wheee! I’m the first person to do this pairing!!


This is my first fanfic ever also it not based on the original series but cell and all those other things happened but this is after buu . In my story Videl’s mom was from a race called Ternsur were they look human but have black tail and can chance into any size feline ^^ they are a peaceful race but are born with fighting talents such as their strength and super speed along with agility so that makes Videl half >.>;;


Disclaimer: I don’t own DBZ or any of its char. But I do own Eric and the ternser race ^-^;






She sighed watching the figure move out on the dance floor in a dark blue blouse and black shirt her ear length blond hair saying as she danced , then sighed once again at who the person she was dancing with, a tall red haired boy in a leather jacket and pants with a dark blue tank top . Slumping in her seat she took another drink of her soda, herself just wearing a simple pair of black slacks and a white button up shirt with her black tail wrapped around her waist . From a distance you think she was a boy with her short hair and piercing blue eyes .

" You got it bad " said the boy sitting next to her.
"Shut up Gohan I do not “ she said glaring at the tall, black haired boy sitting next to her.
"Oh is that why you've been staring at her for the last half an hour Videl “ chuckling at the shorter girl next to him and watched as she stubbornly crossed her arms over her chest. “ I’m was just making sure nothing happens. I don’t trust that guy OK. ” she said glancing over at them who were now walking over. “ Sure Videl whatever you say “ he said with a knowing smile before finishing off his drink.

“Hey guys!” said the bubbly blond haired girl as they down across from the two. Smiling over at her new boyfriend “ Hey Eric will you go get me a soda please “ giving him puppy dog eyes.” Sure babe. What do you want.“ “Just a coke” giving him a kiss before he walked off to get her drink. Erasa looked over at her two friends and squealed happily “Isn’t he just the greatest!!” Gohan smiled at her but decided not to say anything .

“ Yea just the greatest “ Videl said her voice dripping with sarcasm then glared at Gohan when he elbowed her in the side. Erasa not noticing the sarcasm went on and on about her Eric for awhile while Gohan politely paid attention while Videl just tuned it out just staring at the blond going off into her own world. “ Hey ”Videl blinked snapping out of her day dream “ I wonder what taking him so long “ Erasa frowned “ It’s already been twenty minutes since he left….I better go find him.” she got up and went off to search for her boyfriend. Videl looked over at Gohan who just shrugged. A few minutes later they saw Erasa coming back with her head down.

“So did u find him “ Gohan said looks over at her. Erasa look up tears streaming down her checks and sat down putting her head in her hands“ I can’t believe him! “ Videl wrapped an arm around her friends who in turn wrapped her arms around her and buried her face into her shoulder sobbing. Videl looked over at Gohan with an I told u so look. I’m going to find Eric he mouthed ignoring her look and getting up and walking off from where Erasa came.

Videl watched him go off then hugged Erasa rubbing her back as she continued to cry. :: I’ll get him for this. Although it is giving me a chance of holder her like this…she’s so warm and soft..:: Sniffing her hair she goes off into another one of her day dreams once again . Erasa sniffled and looked up at Videl “ I wanna go home.. can u give me a ride? ” Videl Blinked “huh?..” “ I said can u give me a ride home..” “ Oh! sure.

To be continued….
Review please!!!! Tell me how it is so far ^^ sorry it’s so short!!