Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Strange Love ❯ Chappy two ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Wheee! I’m the first person to do this pairing!!

Sayain Queen is my first reviewer!! *gives her a plush set of all the DBZ char.* thank you!

This is my first fanfic ever also it not based on the original series but cell and all those other things happened but this is after buu . In my story Videl’s mom was from a race called Ternsur were they look human but have black tail and can chance into any size feline ^^ they are a peaceful race but are born with fighting talents such as their strength and super speed along with agility so that makes Videl half >.>;;


Disclaimer: I don’t own DBZ or any of its char. But I do own Eric and the ternser race ^-^;
::Thoughts::


Videl looked over at Erasa from time to time who was now staring at her hands which were folded in her lap.“ umm.. do you want to talk about what happened? “ Looking at her saddened friend. “No..” she said still look at her hands. “Oh..” sighing she turning her eyes back onto the road. The rest of the ride was silent until she pulled up in front of Erasa’s house and turned towards her concerned “ Are u gonna be ok Erasa?..”

“yea..” she said getting out of the car. Videl quickly followed walking her up to her door stopping in front of it she turned putting her hands on her friends shoulder. “ Are u sure your gonna be ok Erasa? “Erasa looked up into her friends concerned eyes then broke down crying “ How could he do that to me Videl!” Videl wrapped her arms around her hugging her ::I can’t leave her alone like this:: Videl took Erasa’s house keys and opened the door leading her inside kicking the door shut behind her.

She walked her over to the couch and sat with her rubbing her back as she continued to cry. ::I have to cheer her up somehow….oh! I know:: She transformed herself into a small back kitten and sat on her lap looking up a her cutely “ Meow..” holding a paw up hoping to make her feel better. Erasa look down at her smiling slightly and begin to stoke her lightly. Videl purred walking back and forth on her lap rubbing against her stomach but unfortunately got to close to the edge of her lap and slid off falling and landing on her head.

Erasa laughed as Videl( who now transformed back ) sat up rubbing her head “ ow…” Smiling over at Erasa. “Well at least I got u to laugh . “ Erasa wiped her tears away smiling “ sorry ” she said helping her up. Videl sat back down on the couch “ It’s ok my mission was accomplished.” Erasa looked at her “ Oh and what mission was that” smiling at her friend. “ To make feel better of course“ Videl said triumphantly.

Erasa giggled then yawned and leaned her head on Videl’s shoulder. Videl smiled “ Are u tired?” Erasa nodded “uh huh” murmuring sleepily falling asleep on her shoulder ::She’s so beautiful..:: Videl sighed picking her up gently making sure not to wake her and smiled when she snuggled into her embrace. Carrying her up to her room she laid her gently on the bed taking off her shoes and pulling the covers over her. Smiling as Erasa curled up underneath the covers she leaned down and kissed her lightly on the forehead. ”Goodnight my angel..” Walking out quietly closing the door behind her, she at her watch seeing how late it was and decided to sleep on the couch. ::I’m sure she won’t mind:: Laying on the couch she stared at the ceiling “ I wonder what happened…*sigh* oh well hopefully she will be able to tell me tomorrow…” she muttered to her self before fall asleep.


To be continued…….
Review and tell me how it is ^-^