Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Strange Love ❯ Chappy three ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Wheee! I’m the first person to do this pairing!!

This is my first fanfic ever also it not based on the original series but cell and all those other things happened but this is after buu . In my story Videl’s mom was from a race called Ternsur were they look human but have black tail and can chance into any size feline ^^ they are a peaceful race but are born with fighting talents such as their strength and super speed along with agility so that makes Videl half >.>;;

sorry if I use u instead of you sometimes its a habit of mine!

Disclaimer: I don’t own DBZ or any of its char. But I do own Eric and the ternser race ^-^;
::Videl’s Thoughts:: :::Erasa’s Thoughts:::


Erasa opened her eyes noticing she was in her room then sat up yawning. :::How did I get here..::: Getting out of bed she striped off her clothes and hopped in the shower temporarily forgetting about yesterdays events. After the shower and drying off she decided on wearing a pair blue-jeans and a red tank top for the day then sat down at her vanity putting on her making and doing her hair.

Walking down stair she passed the living room then stopped noticing someone sleeping on her couch. Walking over then smiled seeing Videl sprawled out on the couch.. Poking her in the side “ Videl wake up..” Videl just slapped her hand away and muttered under her breath which sounded something like five more minutes .

Erasa poked her again getting the same reaction and tried five more times before getting frustrated . Putting her mouth close to her ear “ VIDEL!! Wake up!” Watching as Videl jump at least five feet in the air “ I’m up! I’m up!” before falling onto the floor. Erasa doubled over laughing while Videl narrowed her eyes at her “ You think that was funny do you..” smirking evilly she pulled Erasa down onto the floor with her pinning her underneath herself and begin tickling her mercilessly.” Take that! ” Erasa laughed and squirmed around trying to get away “ No haha s-ha-stop!” Videl stopped but kept her pinned looking down at her smiling” Erasa looked up at her panting “ That wasn’t fair “ she said pouting. Videl smirked“ Oh and what you did was?”

Erasa continued pouting “ No.. but you wouldn’t get up” Videl blinked “ Even so.. You didn’t have to yell in my ear. ”Erasa stuck her tongue out at her then tried to wiggle out her grasp. ::She so cute:: Without noticing she began leaning down. “ umm.. Videl what are you-mhmm” Erasa was cut off by a kiss. ::: What is she doing!::: Erasa put her hands on Videl’s shoulder to push her away but instead ended up wrapping her arms around her neck closing her eyes. ::: I can’t believe I’m kissing my best friend, although it does fell very nice…::: Videl ran her tongue along her lips asking for entrance and Erasa in turn opened her mouth as Videl’s slid her tongue in exploring her mouth.

Both of them to wrapped up in their kiss didn’t notice the front door opening or Erasa’s parents come in untill it was to late “ Erasa sweety were back-*gasp* oh my!” The two quickly broke away from the kiss blushing furiously and Erasa look up into the shocked face of her mother and angry in her fathers case. “ umm.. welcome back” laughing nervously. Videl got up coughing “ I think I better go.. umm see you in school Erasa” Videl walked quickly walked out muttering a quick bye to the Lots and got into her car.

Hitting her head against the steering wheel “ I can’t believe I did that!” ::Although she did kiss me back..” Smiling to herself and licked her lips ::mmm she taste like strawberries..:: Sighing she drove off.


To be continued….
Read and review and tell me how it is ^-^