Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Sugar Water ❯ Crazy Boys Have Crazy Ideas ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Author Note: Hi everyone!

Joey da Pingwin: ::licking a fudgesicle:: What's up?



Goten and Trunks where extretelly bored one summer day. "So what are we going to do?" Goten asked his best friend.
"I dunno what do you want to do?" Trunks shrugged.
"I dunno what do you want to do?" Goten asked.
"I dunno wh- Hey!" Trunks screamed. "I asked you first."
"I asked you second." Goten retorted.
"Goten that makes no sense you asking me second doesn't mean squat." Trunks sighed.
"Oh," Goten sighed. "So what do want to do?"
Trunks sighed. "You just don't get it? Do you?" Trunks cried throwing his hands up in an exasperated cry.
Just then Piccolo walked by to begin training in the woods. Trunks eyed the bottle of water Piccolo was holding in his hand and got a devilish smile. "Hehehe" He said rubbing his hands together. "I know what we can do." Trunks said nudging Goten.
"Huh? What's that?" Goten said jumping up.
Trunks pointed over in Piccolo's direction and whispered something to Goten. Goten's eyes lit up as the two boys snickered.
"Hey....That is a good idea." Goten grinned rubbing his hands together.
"Hurry up we have no time to waste." Trunks said motioning Goten to follow him. "I'm sure we have sugar at my house." The two boys flew off and in moments arrived at the Brief household. The two boys passed by the gravity room, from inside they could hear Vegeta talking to himself while he trained.
"I will defeat you Kakarot one of these days. Bwhahahaha!" Vegeta cried out.
Goten did the crazies sign with his hand to show Vegeta was insane. Trunks laughed and the two made there way to the pantry.
"I found!" Trunks said holding a bag of pure sugar over his head.
"Alright hurry up lets go!" Goten said about to take off.
"Whoa wait who is going to distract him and who is going to put the sugar in his water?" Trunks asked.
Goten put his hands up. "There is no way I'm putting the sugar in his water!" Goten cried out.
"Why?" Trunks asked.
"Because when he finds out the one who actually did it will be the one he kills first." Goten said eyes wide.
Trunks sighed. "Do you think you can distract him with out making him suspious?" Trunks asked. Then quickly thought about it a second. "No you probably can't look I would have the harder job of distracting him. You get the easy job." Trunks said patting him on the back.
"Umm okay." Goten said grabbing the bag of sugar.
"All you have to do is pour the sugar in his bottle mix it up a bit and then just wait for me to come back over there."
"Got it." Goten said saluting Trunks.
Trunks sighed "Well lets go then!"

The two boys arrived back at the forest as quick as they could. Trunks ran ahead to go distract Piccolo and Goten made his way over to the water bottle.
A few minutes later Goten had finished his mission and Trunks had came back. "So now what?" Goten asked.
"We climb that tree over there and watch and wait." Trunks explained.
"What's supposed to happen?" Goten asked.
"Well if what I think is going happen happens then Piccolo would get a major sugar high and go completely insane." Trunks said laughing insanily.
"Huh?" Goten asked.
"Think about it Piccolo only drinks water he probably never had sugar in his system before. Think about what happens when it enters his body for the first time!" Trunks leanded forward and hushed Goten. Down below Piccolo picked up the water bottle and drank the whole thing. For a moment nothing happened. Trunks looked a little dissappointed, but then it happened. Piccolo eyes got wide and his whole body began to shake he got a grin on his face that made him look like Goku. Then with out warning he rocketed off in the direction of Trunks' house. "I've never seen him move that fast." Trunks said. "How much sugar did you put in there?" Trunks asked Goten.
"Uh the whole bag." Goten said showing Trunks the empty bag.
"Oh man he was heading for my house. We better get over there and see what happens." Trunks said flying off. Goten quickly followed him.
When they arrived at the house they heard screaming from inside the house. "Oh no." Trunks gasped. The boys ran into the house. Bulma was standing outside the bathroom door.
"Piccolo have you gone insane!?" She screamed.
"Mom? What's going on?" Trunks asked nervously.
"Piccolo's in there flushing your dad's head down the toliet!" Bulma shriked.
"What?!" The boys said in unison. The pushed open the door and sure enough Piccolo was standing the repeatly dunking Vegeta's head in the toliet and flushing it. As soon as he saw Goten and Trunks he dropped Vegeta. Vegeta's head splashed in the toliet water and he scrambled out of the bathroom.
"What the hell is your problem Namek?!" Vegeta screamed chocking on water.
Piccolo didn't answer him and waved happily at Goten and Trunks. Goten and Trunks waved nervously back. Piccolo rocketed off again this time in the direction of the lookout.
"Do you two have something to do with this?" Bulma asked tapping her foot. The soaked Saiyan glared down at the two as well. "Well?" Bulma asked.
"Hehehe us why would you think that?" Trunks asked nervously as he backed out of the door.
"You don't think this has something to do with the fact that we put sugar in his-" Goten was cut off by Trunks.
"Whoa look at the time we better go Goten." Trunks said yanking him out of the door. As soon as they where in the air heading for the lookout. "Whoa I didn't know Piccolo would act like that." Trunks said shaking his head. "We have to stop him before he gets us in big trouble!" Trunks said sadly.

::Ok well I need to stop now I'll finish this later if you want me to:: PLEASE REVIEW