Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Super Android ❯ A Usual day ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

12:00 8/5/05
SSJ2VEGETA's Corner:
Ssj2vegeta: (to audience) Welcome, one and all to my first fan fiction and 2nd corner!
Goku: (to ssj2vegeta) so are you going to try to be as good as Chuquita?
Ssj2vegeta: (to Goku) yep, I am. (To audience) ok anyway this fiction is about the android 13 movie where androids are sent to kill goku!
Vegeta: oh great another kakay hater!
Ssj2vegeta: (to vegeta) actually, you too were a goku hater once.
Goku: “sniff” vegeta hated me? (Tail sagged down onto the floor)
Vegeta: (Tail sages too) goku I did not hate you per say, I was just really jealous of you being the first ssj and how a 3rd glass saiyan like you can beat a prince of all saiyans like me!
Goku: (cheers up) so veggie does not hate me?
Vegeta: yes I don't hate you, I could never hate you.
Goku: YAY! (Glomps vegeta) oh vegeta is so nice and soft... and warm too!
Vegeta: oh yea... ummm can you get off me please! (Pushes goku away)
Goku: ok!
Ssj2vegeta: … ok so anyway… ON TO THE STORY! (points downward)
Ssj2vegeta: ehhhh forget it!
Goku and the family are going shopping for cloths so chi-chi can calm down. Later they stop at a food court and eat… little do they now on the other side androids 17 and 18 are killing there creator android 20! But deep within the walls of the android hangout android 20 made a machine that thinks he's android 20 and creates 3 androids, android 13 android 14 and 15….
Vegeta: …did you have to give the whole plot! (Sweatdrops)
Ssj2vegeta: I wasn't it's a summery
_________________________________________________________________ ____________
 
“NO THAT'S MINE!”
Goku and Gohan sweatdroped to see chi-chi and a group of ladies fight over a pile of cloths as they came up the escalator.
“Umm Gohan, why are they fighting over cloths?” goku said with a blank expression
“Because mom says shopping helps her calm down when we go training” Gohan explained
“Oh” goku said enlightened
“HAHA!” chi-chi exclaimed as she held up a pile of cloths. She then tossed them to a clerk and got out here credit card “WOOSH!” she threw the card like a Frisbee to the clerk, and the clerk caught it in time then swooped it through the machine. “Here goku make your self useful and hold these for me, also were going to get you new clothes to wear instead of those ratty old training GIs I see you in all day!”
“But chi-chi, my cloths I have on now I have on are comfortable!” goku pouted “besides I did not see veggie since yesterday we were going to have plans to spare!”
“FWOOSH!” vegeta teleported to goku
“Hi kakay” vegeta chirped
“Hi veggie!” goku chirped back
“Oh brother!” chi-chi sweatdroped “WHAT ARE YOU GOING HERE OUJI!”
_________________________________________________________________ ________
(Both stared at ssj2vegeta) “umm why did you make me call him ouji its Chuquita's thing” they both said.
Ssj2vegeta: hahaha yeah you see, I was so used to reading Chu's stuff and I tried to use my own words but nothing else sounded better sorry
Vegeta and chi-chi: ah it's ok
Ssj2vegeta: good now back to the show!)
_________________________________________________________________ _______
Vegeta: snickered “sorry Onna I'm here to visit my favorite peasant kakarot, because I missed him so much” rubs goku on the head “isn't that right kakay?”
“Yep your right!” goku said as he wagged his tail.
”well goku I'm impressed, so far you did not hug the little ouji”
”if you want us to hug why not say so?” vegeta snickered as he hugged goku.
”veggie so warm!” goku gushed.
”ah hahahahaha yes, yes I am the prince of all saiyans is warm and strong! “
“Also stupid” chi-chi snickered to herself.
“That's enough out of you Onna!” vegeta steamed.
“Umm, guys I think we should go now a group of people are standing around us and are watching” Gohan said while pointing at a group of people behind them with cameras.
“Shows over shoo, shoo!” vegeta and chi-chi shooed them away.
“RUMBLE, RUMBLE, RUMBLE!” Goku's stomach exclaimed” guys can we eat now please I'm hungry.
“fine we'll continue after we eat, but first…” chi-chi turned to vegeta and pointed to him” you need to go”
“But chi-chi I don't want him to go!” goku pouted.
“FINE but once were done HE'S GONE AND I DON'T WANT TO SEE HIM TILL TOMORROW OK? Chi-chi steamed out.
“Ok” goku said worried he might get in trouble.
L
A
T
E
R
As they all sat down a waitress game up.
"HELLO! My name is Sarah may I take your order” she chirped then looked at goku.
“I'll have a coke and a vegetable lomain with fried rice and some fish too please!” goku chirped back.
“Ok… and you?” she looked to vegeta.
“Ok ill have the same as him minus the fish” vegeta replied.
“Ok… what about you little boy” she gushed at gohan.
“Same as dad please” gohan pointed to goku.
“Ok… last but not least, you” she said in a sing song voice and pointed to chi-chi.
“I'll have the same as him, but with an ice tea please.” pointing at vegeta weakly, The waitress then nodded and wrote all orders down.
“Ok will be back with you in a sec” she chirped then walked away.
“Hehehehehe” vegeta snickered” I thought you did not like me but you pointed at me” he snickered more” I'm surprised you did not point at goku when we ordered.
Chi-chi's face flushed” CAN IT OUJI!”
Vegeta continued to snicker.
______________________________________________________________ _______________
3:00 8/6/05
Ssj2vegeta: (to audience) well there you have it see you next time when the action starts to lift off
Vegeta: WHAT! That's all!
Ssj2vegeta: yep sadly that's all otherwise I would be up till 5 in the morning I got carried away!
Vegeta: fine, I'll let it slide this time, but next time please make it longer please!
Ssj2vegeta: ok I will bye everyone I hoped you liked it!
Vegeta: bye and please don't come back!
Goku: (gasps) veggie that's not nice ssj2vegeta is working hard on this story he's trying to make it good (glomps ssj2vegeta) he did not mean it
Ssj2vegeta: its ok I forgive him I think he's feisty because I'm new
Goku: yea, maybe.
Vegeta: What I am not feisty! (Grumbles)
Goku: there, there (pats vegeta on the shoulders.z0
Ssj2vegeta: (to audience) Bye all please come back (waves)
Goku: bye.
Vegeta: bye! (to ssj2vegeta) please don't take the comment I said seriously.
Ssj2vegeta: don't worry I wont.