Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Take My Hand ❯ Chapter 1 ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Tamra Son

You may remember in the last chapter that Tamra fainted well this chapter happens about 5 years after the prologue. Tamra is now a 13 year old in 8th grade. Can this white-haired teen hide that she is a saiyan or will the truth be revealed. I don't own DBZ so please don't sue. Oh and JM is super_JM's character.

Chapter 1: School

A girl sits in a cherry tree and watches her classmates. " 1 little, 2 little, 3 little humans," sings the girl. She jumps out of her perch and walks into school. Her white hair falls around her slim body and she smiles.

" Hey Wolf, get to class," taunts a bully. The girl just smirks and turns to the bully.

" The name's Tamra," says the girl. She walks to her classroom and takes her seat in the back. She watches as the other 7th and 8th graders file in and she sighs. " Trunks Brief, Goten Son, and JM Son," thinks Tamra as she watches them.

" Tamra Wolf," says the teacher. Tamra raises her hand, but obviously her mind is somewhere else. She watches the three other kids with interest. " Ms. Wolf, if you continue to daydream I'll be forced to send you to the principal," says the teacher. Tamra just ignores the teacher and continues to watch Trunks, Goten, and JM.



" Tamra," whispers Kea and pokes the teen with her elbow.

Tamra looks at Kea and nods to her friend in thanks. " Grief Tamra, I can't believe you," whispers Kea. Tamra nods and sighs and gets to work.

After School ( to lazy to type out all of school)

" Tamra I swear, if I didn't know better I'd think you had a crush on Trunks," says Kea. Tamra sighs at that one and looks at her best friend.

" I do," says Tamra quietly. Kea looks at Tamra and nods.

" Well at least I can understand," says Kea and watches Goten as the three half-saiyan's take to the air.

" How long have we been doing this?" asks Tamra. Kea raises 3 fingers and Tamra smirks. " Three years," says Tamra and Kea nods. " And to think I'm part saiyan and your part-crystalian and we're to chicken to tell them," says Tamra.

" We're not chicken," says Kea and takes to the air. Tamra looks at her friend and sighs and follows her.

" I know, but I erased Trunks and Goten's minds they wouldn't remember," says Tamra. Kea sighs as she follows her friend.

" You know, you may have erased those memories and replaced them, but there are a couple of peoples heads you forgot to erase," says Kea. The half-Crystalian, quarter-Wolfian, and quarter-Saiyan smiles. Tamra looks at her friend and nods.

" Piccolo, Bulma, Chichi, Krillen, Goku, Videl, and the others," says Tamra as she remembers the people. Then she sighs and remembers something.

" I erased Bulma and Chichi's memories as soon as I came back to life," says Tamra. Kea nods and looks at her. " 18 and Krillen, I erased their minds, and Videl, Piccolo, and Goku also," says Tamra. She taps her head and tries to remember who she forgot. " I erased everyone else's minds of that event so who could I have forgotten?" asks Tamra. " Marin," says Tamra suddenly. She remembers the little blond haired girl to a t.

" OK so she might remember," says Kea. Tamra though shakes her head and looks at Kea.

" No Kea, she wouldn't remember," says Tamra quietly. " I made sure of it," says Tamra and looks down at the ground.

" But, JM just might," says Tamra and suddenly lands. She knocks on the door of the Son house.

" I'll get it mom!" shouts a female voice from inside. The door opens to reveal blond haired JM. " Aren't you Tamra Wolf?" asked JM. Tamra shakes her head and looks at her cousin.



" No JM, I'm Tamra Son," says Tamra. JM stares at the white-haired teen in disbelief.

" JM, is everything OK?" asks Chichi. The raven-haired lady walks to the door and looks at Tamra. " Hello, are you one of JM's friends?" asks Chichi. Tamra looks at her aunt and shakes her head back and forth.

" No Mrs. Chichi, I'm one of JM's cousins," says Tamra. Kea looks at Chichi and smiles. The blueish-gold haired girl smiles and looks at Chichi again.

" Bonjour Mademoiselle Chichi," says Kea and curtsies. Chichi looks at Kea and smiles.

" You're the first Saiyan, I've meet with manners," says Chichi. Kea though shakes her head and smiles.

" I'm only part Saiyan, but thanks for the complement," says Kea. " I'm Kea Rose and this is Tamra Son, my best friend," says Kea. " JM do you possibly remember hearing anything about the Buu Saga?" asks Kea. JM nods her head and looks at Tamra cautiously.

" Yes, my little brother Goten and my friend Trunks fought in it," says JM. Tamra nods and looks at her cousin.

" I don't bite," says Tamra. JM relaxes and looks at Kea.

" Why, is there something you're trying to find out?" asks JM.

Kea and Tamra nod and look at her.

" Did you possibly hear anything from people that didn't seem to fit in with the rest of the story?" asks Kea. JM looks at her and nods her head slightly.

" Yes, actually I did. It was from Krillen and 18's daughter Marron. She said something about an angel being at the lookout. Why do you ask?" asks JM. Tamra slowly opens her now 10 foot wingspan and looks at JM.

" Would it surprise you if that was partially true?" asks Tamra. JM turns around and looks at Tamra in amazement.

" You mean you're the angel?" asks JM. Tamra nods slightly and looks at JM.

" Yes, though an angel is a compliment that I don't deserve," says Tamra quietly. JM looks at Tamra and then sort of smiles.

" So, you're Radditz daughter," says JM and Tamra nods quietly. " So are you her sister?" asks JM to Kea. Kea shakes her head and smiles slightly.

" No, I'm not related to her in anyway," says Kea. JM nods and smiles slightly.

" Goten and Trunks are sparring somewhere out in the woods. Would you like to come and help me wrangle them up?" asks JM. Tamra and Kea nod and suddenly Tamra whistles. " What was that for?" asks JM.

" Wait and see," says Tamra. Suddenly out of the sky appear three figures. " Meet Alias, Halo, and Sincerity," says Tamra.

" They're mine," adds Tamra and jumps onto Alias's slim black back.

" They're Pegasus's," says JM as Kea helps her onto Halo.

" Yes, they're," says Tamra and nods and Alias takes to the air. " Halo's the best mannered," says Tamra and she smiles slightly. " Come on Alias lets find some boys," says Tamra and the black stallion Pegasus takes to the air.

" Come on Sincerity," says Kea and leaps onto the back of the silver winged horse. Sincerity nods and takes to the air. Tamra tosses the reins over Alias's saddle horn and nods. The black stallion takes off like an arrow threw the sky.

" Wow," says JM, but suddenly is shocked back to reality when Halo does the same thing. Suddenly Tamra grabs up the reins and pulls in Alias with one quick movement.



" OK Alias, there they're," says Tamra as she watches Trunks and Goten.

" So what are you going to do?" asks JM. Tamra smiles quickly and the air around her body shimmers black. A tight black leather outfit appears and she looks at JM. Her white-purple tail twitches behind her and Tamra smiles.

" Join in the fun," says Tamra curtly and flips off of Alias without opening her wings or trying to fly.

" She's going to kill herself," says JM as her eyes get big. Kea just shakes her head and watches Tamra. Suddenly the half- Wolfian and half-Saiyan teen opens her wings and lands in a tree. " What's she going to do now?" asks JM. Kea just watches Tamra as the teen produces a sword and jumps down in front of Trunks.

" Wait and see," says Kea as Tamra crouches down like a wolf and gets ready to attack. " Just wait and see," says Kea.

So how did you like that chapter? Kea Rose is going to play a major role in this story for a little while. Also next chapter what will happen and what's this a new enemy? Well stay tuned for the next chapter in Tamra Son.