Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Ten Reasons Why... ❯ Krillin... ( Chapter 8 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Ten reasons why...

Maybe I should just change the name to `Ten reasons...' But OH WELL!!!!

^-^

-REVIEW THE STUPID STORY PEOPLES!!!!!!! Come on!!! I need the motivation!!! ;_; pweese? Pwetty pwetty pweese? PLEEEEEEAAAAAAAASSSSSSEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok... well anyhoo... THIS chapter is about... Krillin!!!!!!!

Krillin... Krillin... KRILLIN!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes... the bald one... -_-;;;;;

(1). Don't call him CUEBALL, thy will GET A BEATING!

(2). Don't say he's a bowling ball, even though he looks like one, Krillin 'Your DEAD MEG', Meg 'HELP!'

(3). Don't dress up like Vegeta and go MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA really loud!

(4). Don't hit on 18... Now there's a DEATH WISH!

(5). Don't dress up like Majin Buu and go... `I'm GONNA EAT MARRON!' -_-;;;;;;

(6). Don't sneak up behind him and go... `BOO!' Poor guy's gonna soil his pants... (Wet his pants...)

(7). Don't switch his mustard and turkey sandwich, with a marshmallow and barbecue sauce one... (EEEEEW!!!!) He either... Might get sick... Or, kill you...

(8). Don't cut his hair... (in the Buu Saga... etc...) You never know WHAT might happen then... Who knows... He could hurt you... or... you MIGHT have to deal with..........his wife...EEEEEK!!!!!!!

(9). While he's asleep... don't come into his room and rub wax on his head... -_-;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; He might wake up! *readers fall over anime style*

(10). If you catch him listening to some kind of cheesy girl music, and he's dancing around with a wig on... just walk away... Just WALK! AWAY!

~gosh... How many times do I have to TELL YOU PEOPLE!!!!! STOP DOING THESE THINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!~

~After Story Interprize~

Vegeta: I still don't get why I'M first...

`...' No response...

Vegeta: WHAT THE!!! WHERE'S ANIMEJ???????

Meg: Over there... *points to `over there'*

*Vegeta rushes over*

Vegeta: What happened to you?

Animej: *all wrapped in bandages... the only part you can see is her eyes* *lying in a hospital bed* NHAPPAH!!!!!

Vegeta: Nappa? Heheheheh...

Animej: *Starts screaming in muffled tone*

Meg: *Walks over* I told you last chapter that she would, um, hurt for a while!

Zarbon: IS THAT FRIEZA!!!!!!

Vegeta: *smirks evilly* Yes...

Zarbon: OH MY LOVE!!!! WHO DID THIS TO YOU?!?!?!?!'

Animej: *starts screaming and trying to scoot away*

Bulma: ZARBON!!!!! ARE YOU WEARING MY UNDERPANTS??????????????????

Vegeta: WHAAAAAAAAAAT?!?!?!?!?!?!

Piccolo: MEG!!!!! I have found you! *holds a pie in hand*

Meg: Uhhh... I gotta go...

Frieza: YOU!!! *points to animej* you're the one who stole MY JELLYBEANS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Animej: O.O *eyes bulge*

Zarbon: FRIEZA! YOUR SAFE FROM HARM!!!!!!

Vegeta: *sweat-drop*

Frieza: I have PROOF you stole my jelly beans!!! *holds up a picture of a puppy playing with a red ball*

Animej: *flings herself onto an electric wheelchair and starts to roll away*

Chichi: Did you just insult MY HUSBAND!!!!!!!!!!

Animej: *starts to sweat nervously while pressing the control stick harder to go faster*

Meg: LEAVE ME ALOOOOOOOONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Piccolo: I'll GET YOU!!!!!!! *throws the pie* *pie misses Meg* *pie hits Nappa*

Nappa: You! *points at Meg* YOU through this! DIDN'T YOU!!!!

Meg: *sweats a lot* Umm... noooo...

Nappa: YOUR LYING!!!!!!

Meg: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!! *runs away*

Animej: *still rolling away*

Frieza: I'm going to run as FAST as I can to catch you! *runs as fast as a turtle*

Chichi: I'm going to catch up to you, and HURT YOU WITH THIS PAN!!!!!!!!! *runs slower than the wheelchair*

Animej: *muffles words* *starts to reach a hill... but doesn't notice*

Meg: WATCH OUT ANIMEJ!!!!!!!

Animej: O.O *wheels speed up as the start down hill*

Chichi: I'll GET YOU!!!!!!! *runs at same speed*

Frieza: JELLY BEAN THEIF!!!!! *still running as fast as a turtle*

Meg: Hey look! A bowling ball!!!

Krillin: WHAT DID YOU SAY!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Meg: O.O Umm... Oops... *runs away*

*comes back later wearing a Vegeta suit* *stands behind Krillen*

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!!

Krillin: *turns around* EEEEEEEEEKK!!!!!!!!!!!!

Meg: MWAHAHAHAHAAA!!! I have scared KRILLIN!!!!!

Vegeta: *taps Meg on shoulder*

Meg: *turns around* *gulp* H-hi Vegeta! I BET your wondering WHY I'm whering this right now! Heheheh...

Zarbon: Oh-my...

*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*

NOW REVIEW PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!