Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Ten Reasons Why... ❯ Num. 18... ( Chapter 10 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Ten reasons why...

THANK YOU MEG!!!!!!!!!

-I do not own any DBZ people... yadda, yadda yadda...

This chapter is about... NUM. 18!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!! ^-^

1). Don't call her a blond bimbo, thy WILL DIE!

(2). Don't insult her, if ya do... RUN!!!!!

(3). Don't dress up as Hercule and say, `YOU ARE A WEEKLING, thy will GET A BEATING!'

(4). Don't dress up as Goku, and say, `TIME TO DIE!'

(5). Don't AND I mean DON'T dress up as Cell and go, `I'M GOING TO SUCK YOU UP!'

(6). Don't even ATTEMPT to hurt, or insult Marron... (her DAUGHTER Marron... NOT Krillen's Ex-girlfriend Maron...)

(7). If she wants to buy something... Do NOT get in her way... Or you shall be BLOWN TO OBLIVION!!!!!!!!

(8). Don't put shaving cream in her hair while she's sleeping... First of all... It's not a pretty sight and second... She will be SO PISSED OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!

(9). Don't tell 18 that you don't like her hair... You will get a HUGE beating... (believa me, I've tried that once... She can be REALLY mean sometimes!!!! ;_;)

(10). If you happen to get caught doing ANY of these things... DON'T TELL THEM IT WAS ME THAT GAVE YOU THE IDEAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Pweese? ;_;

~My... my... you people should be ASHAMED of yourselves... (If you never did anything like the stuff listed above... I'M NOT TALKING TO YOU!!!!!! About being ashamed and stuff... ^-^~

Vegeta: THERE IS NO POINT IN EVEN TRYING TO SAY THAT I DON'T WANT TO BE FIRST TODAY, I JUST NO THAT ANIMEJ WON'T BE THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Animej: Good, you've stopped asking that STUPID question...

Vegeta: O.O H-How? I THOUGHT YOU WERE ALL WRAPPED IN BANDAGES!?!?!?!?!?

Animej: I WAS!!! But now I only have my leg... The others MAGICLY healed over night! ^-^

Meg: *sweat-drop*

Piccolo: *standing behind Meg* *taps Meg on shoulder*

Meg: *Turns around* Uh... H-hi! Erm, Piccolo!

Piccolo: *holding pie in hand* *throws pie* *Pie misses Meg* *Pie hits Vegeta*

Meg: Ya know... For one of the stongest fighters on earth... you have REALLY bad aim...

Vegeta: YOU THREW THIS DIDN'T YOU?!?!?!?!?!?! *points at Meg*

Meg: Huh? NO I DIDN'T!!!!!!!!! GREAN BEAN DID!!!!!! *points at Piccolo*

Piccolo: What did you call me?

Animej: *still in mechanical wheelchair* *munching on chips*

Bulma: PICCOLO!!! ARE THOSE MY UNDERPANTS?????????

Vegeta: WHAT!!! YOU WILL DIE!!!!

*fight between Piccolo and Vegeta begins*

Meg: Oh-my...

Animej: Heheheheh- Huh?

Bubbles: EeEeEeEeEeEe... *holds flame thrower*

Animej: EEP!!!! *pushes control stick* *wheelchair rolls away*

Bubbles: EeEeEeEeEeEe... *starts to chase Animej*

Zarbon: Are you Frieza? *mistakes Meg for Frieza*

Meg: Uhh...

Zarbon: MY LOVE!!!! *hugs Meg*

Meg: *can't breath*

Krillin: What's going on? *looks at weird scene he has just walked in on* *sweat-drop*

Frieza: YOU!!! *points at Krillin* You are the one who stole my JELLY-BEANS!!!!!!!

Krillin: I did NOT! Prove it!

Frieza: I have PROOF!! I have a picture of someone stealing my Jelly-beans who looks EXCATLY like you! *Holds up a picture of... a hippopotamus eating some grass*

Animej: GET AWAY FROM ME YOU STUPID MONKEY!!!!!!

Bubbles: EeEeEeEe!!!! *still chasing Animej with flame thrower*

Chichi: Did you just insult my husband?!?!?!?!

Animej: WHAT????? NO!!!!

Chichi: *Runs past Animej and hits Bubbles on the head with frying pan* NOW SAY YOUR SORRY!!!

Animej: *sweat-drop*

Meg: *watching guys fight, while eating chips* *munch* *munch*

Krillin: Oh-my...

~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~

NOW REVIEW!!!!!!!!!! Thank you! ^-^