Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Thawing the heart of a prince ❯ One-Shot

[ A - All Readers ]
Disclaimer: I don’t own any part of dragonball Z, and if I did, I wouldn’t spend my time writing this.
Thawing the heart of a prince
otaku4life

Vegeta was in the gravity room training. He had been training since early in the morning and was tired, hot and hungry. He turned off the gravity machine and walked in the direction of the kitchen. He had taken off his shirt because it got sweaty from training under 50 times gravity. When he got to the kitchen, he went straight for the fridge. He opened the door and stuck his head in. The cool air felt nice against his hot, sweaty skin. He then heard a familiar, and annoying, voice say, “move it Vegeta! Other people need the fridge too” It was Bulma. He stood up straight and looked at her. She saw that he didn’t have a shirt on. Bulma blushed a little. Vegeta just looked at her, annoyed. What was it with female humans? They blushed at every little thing. “Hmph.” vegeta said as he moved away from the fridge. He walked past Bulma and went to his room.
************
very early the next morning:
Vegeta woke up from a nightmare. He looked around. His clock said 3:00 AM. He had just dreamt that bulma had died, and he was the one who killed her. “Hmph! Just a stupid dream! I wouldn’t care if she died.” he said. And he meant it. Right? Of course he did. Because it was only a dream. Everyone has crazy dreams like that. Just a stupid dream..........
**********
Vegeta woke up in the morning. He felt strange, like someone had messed with his mind. “It was probably because of that stupid dream! That’s why I feel this way!” he said. He got dressed and decided to go train in the gravity room. All he needed was a good workout. Yeah. That would make him feel better.
*********
Bulma woke up with a bad feeling in her stomach. She felt very sick, like she could throw up. She quickly ran to the bathroom, and threw up into the toilet. When she was finished, she flushed it down the toilet. “Ugh. I feel so horrible. Why do I feel like this?” she asked herself. She then shook it off. She went to the kitchen to get something to settle her stomach. That was exactly what she needed now, something to get rid of the bad feeling.
***********
Vegeta finished in the gravity room, practically tearing it apart. He felt angry, almost evil. He had been a lot more aggressive in the gravity room than normal. He then heard a voice in his head that was saying “kill her. Kill her.” but who was “her”? Bulma! “The woman! That’s who I need to kill!” he said, with an evil grin. He darted out of the gravity room, in search of Bulma.
***********
Bulma was sitting at the table, eating. She saw vegeta dash in. “Oh hi Vege–“ she started to say, but was cut off by Vegeta’s hand grabbing her throat. She was gasping and choking for air. She tried to pry Vegeta’s hand away from her throat, but she couldn’t. “V-Vegeta..... why?” she managed to choke out. He just smirked. It was entertaining to him. It was amusing. It was fun. But, was it really? Was it really fun to see her choking for air? Did he really want to kill her? His mind was racing. He didn’t know which side was stronger, the voice in his head, or his love for the female. The voice in his head got stronger. It wanted to kill that wench and bathe in her blood. The other side wanted to run away and never return. It seemed like the voice in his head was stronger, but he let go of her throat. “Go. Now.” he said, not looking at her. She was now lying on the floor, gasping for air. “Vegeta? What just–“ ”GO! Leave here!” he yelled. He was grabbing his head like he was in pain. He was in pain. It hurt him to disobey the voice in his head. Bulma saw his pain. “No, I won’t leave!” she yelled. “You don’t get it, do you? I MIGHT KILL YOU! You will die if you stay here!” he yelled. He started to cry just a little bit. One tear rolled down his cheek. Bulma saw it. She moved closer to him and hugged him. “I wont leave you. I wont let you be alone.” she said. She then kissed him. When they parted, he said, “woman,” he looked at her, his eyes staring into hers. “I lo–“ but he was cut off by a huge explosion. They ran outside to see what happened. It was Frieza. Vegeta charged at frieza. But frieza merely dodged it like it was nothing. Frieza shot Vegeta with a ki blast. Vegeta fell to the ground in pain. “Vegeta!” Bulma cried. He tried to get up, but he found that he couldn’t. Bulma looked angrily at Frieza. “Stop it! Can’t you see that he’s hurt? Why do you have to fight him?” she screamed up at Frieza. Frieza looked at her and laughed. “Stupid human.” he said, walking towards Bulma. When he put his hand near her face, she slapped him. “Agh! Annoying female! You shall pay for your foolish actions.” he said. He flew into the air, and was about to shoot a ki blast at Bulma. Vegeta jumped in front of Bulma before it could hit her. “Woman, before, didn’t you fear for your life?” he asked. “Yes, but I feared for your life more than mine. I’d do anything to protect you.” she said. His eyes grew wide. Did she really love him that much? He hadn’t known that she loved him that much, I mean, he was always such a jerk around her, yet she still loved him. The fight continued on for a few hours, and it seemed like frieza was winning. Frieza shot another ki blast at Vegeta. He fell to the ground. He didn’t move for a few minutes. He was thinking that he was going to have to take drastic measures to defeat frieza. He was going to blow himself up. (A/n: can Vegeta actually do that? I don’t know... back to the story)
he had to do it. He had to protect Bulma. “Woman, I love you more than anything. I know that what I’m about to do will scar you for life, and you may not recover from this, but it must be done.” he said. “Vegeta? What are you going to do?” she asked. He didn’t answer. “Remember that I’ll always be with you, and that I love you.” he said. She just stared at him, not having any idea about what he was going to do. “Goodbye, never forget me. Never forget me, Bulma.” he said. She was shocked. It was the first time that he had ever called her Bulma. Vegeta grabbed Frieza, and held on to him. He started to cry a little, but he wouldn’t let anyone know. ‘I’d do anything to protect you.’ Bulma’s words echoed in his head. ”Vegeta! What are you doing?” Bulma cried out. He smirked. “I’d do anything to protect you.” he said. “Goodbye...” he then blew himself up, still crying. Bulma just sat there shocked. “What happened Vegeta?” she asked, expecting an answer. She looked around. Nothing. “Vegeta?” she asked. No reply. “Vegeta!” she cried. “Goodbye, my sweet prince. I’ll never forget you.” she said. “I’ll never forget you, Vegeta.”


The End!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n: ok, I know this story was short, but I love it. So, send comments, reviews, etc. I may be able to make a sequel to this, but im not sure. So review please!