Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ The Adventures of Captain Ginyu! ❯ Captain Ginyu I ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
This is based on Mad Lib's Captain Zoom series found in Mad Libs: From Outer Space
I hope you enjoy!

>^_^<
MEOW!

CAPTAIN GINYU I

The adventures of Captain Ginyu, Space 'Beer'. Captain Ginyu is a super villain who wears 'squishy'-looking armor and has 'fishy' horns on his head. He has his own 'fuzzy' villain team; they call themselves 'Grolf the 5 Irons' but everyone knows them as the Ginyu Force. They ride around in a 'puce' 'trunk' fueled by 'meat pie' mixed with 'yellow coke' and can go a whole '420' miles-per-hour.

Captain Ginyu loves to go screw over the lives of poor 'pizza boxes' who are living in peace. When he hears of such a 'smoky' situation, he calls for his 'infatuated' team and leaps 'happily' into his pod, zooming off into the wild 'sorta funky yellowish color' yonder.

He journeys throughout the four galaxies, sometimes going as far as a 'Porto-Potie'. He has a 'frigid' commander who tells him where to go and who to kill.

His commander is a '1691' -year-old fag whose name is 'Jesse' but who is called "fuzzy-wuzzy" aka Frieza. To read more about Captain Ginyu, 'drunkenly' go to the next Mad Lib and remember...STYLE!









Want to play this with your friends?
HERE!


CAPTAIN GINYU I

The adventures of Captain Ginyu, Space NOUN. Captain Ginyu is a super villain who wears a/an ADJECTIVE-looking armor and has ADJECTIVE horns on his head. He has his own ADJECTIVE villain team; they call themselves SILLY NAME but everyone knows them as the Ginyu Force. They ride around in ADJECTIVE RECEPTACLE fueled by A FOOD mixed with A LIQUID and can go a whole NUMBER miles-per-hour.

Captain Ginyu loves to go screw over the lives of poor PLURAL NOUN who are living in peace. When he hears of such a/an ADJECTIVE situation, he calls for his ADJECTIVE team and leaps ADVERB into his pod, zooming off into the wild COLOR yonder.

He journeys throughout the four galaxies, sometimes going as far as A PLACE. He has a/an ADJECTIVE commander who tells him where to go and who to kill.

His commander is a NUMBER -year-old fag whose name is NAME OF BOY IN ROOM but who is called "A SILLY WORD" aka Frieza. To read more about Captain Ginyu, ADVERB go to the next Mad Lib and remember...STYLE!