Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ The Asylum Chronicles ❯ A Mission? What About Vacation?? ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Miscellaneous Saga

This particular story in my Miscellaneous Saga will be dedicated to the Ginyu Force for...something...never mind. Just read on and see if you like it. Hasta luego!

Disclaimer: Don't own anything except for characters I've made up. You'll see a little "*" beside them when you get to them.

The Asylum Chronicles-Chapter One: A Mission? What About Vacation??

By Queen Breeza

Frieza's ship: Jeice and Burter are playing Go-Fish in Captain Ginyu's room--Jeice is cheating the entire time, somehow--Captain Ginyu has went off to see Frieza for mission reports, Guldo is practicing fighting poses, and Recoome is watching soap operas. Thus, the insanity begins.

Burter: You cheated! You said you didn't have any Jacks!

Jeice: You can't cheat in Gold Fish! And I just picked up a new card, you idiot!

Burter: It's "Go-Fish", not "Gold Fish"! And you can too cheat because two months ago, I cheated against Captain Ginyu in Go-Fish, and he thought he had played a fair game! So there!

Jeice: Come on! Everyone knows that our leader is an idiot! Even Frieza knows that! That's why he made him the captain in the first place. He knew that Capt'n Ginyu had an I.Q. of freaking 10, so he would make a perfect warrior to follow blindly under his rule.

Burter: I didn't know that...

Jeice: (quietly, while hiding his face with his cards) You probably have the same I.Q. as Capt'n Suck Up.

Burter: I heard that!

Jeice: Oh really? And what did I just say?

Burter: ...I forgot.

Jeice: Which proves my point.

Burter: Darn dragon...

(Captain Ginyu comes in twirling, then he strikes one of his famous poses with a big, goofy grin on his face.)

C. Ginyu: Get yourselves in gear men! It's time for another planet to be plundered under our wrath!

Burter: (clueless) Huh?

Jeice: (surprised) What??

Guldo: :(

Recoome: (off in another world) Bunnicula!

C. Ginyu: You heard me! Now let's (turns around and runs out of the room) GOOOO!

Jeice: But Captain! We were supposed to be on a two-week vacation after our last mission was complete! So what's the deal?

Burter: We were?

Jeice: (anime fall) Burter, you're hopeless.

Burter: (grins) ^_^ Thank you!

(Captain Ginyu comes back into the room)

C. Ginyu: What did you say? Vacation??

Jeice: (while getting up from the floor) Yeah, Capt'n don't you remember?

C. Ginyu: Hmmm...

Burter: A vacation would be nice...

C. Ginyu: ......nope.

Jeice: Come on, Capt'n, THINK! Delve into that small, loosely held, nearly-empty muscle called a brain of yours...

C. Ginyu: (strains) Okay...(he squints his eyes and looks like he's thinking very hard. Soon sweat starts to pour down his face.)

Jeice: Well?

C. Ginyu: (Returns to normal quickly) O_O Now I remember! We're supposed to go to Planet--

(Lord Frieza enters the room in a flash and interrupts)

Frieza: Go' ah Chi! Yes, yes. I know, but it's like I told you before...

C. Ginyu: (turns around to face Frieza) Yeah?

Frieza: (Eyes glow read and put a mind control on Ginyu, whose eyes give off a corresponding red glow) It's better to complete this mission before you go on..."vacation"...It's in your best interest, Ginyu. Believe me.

C. Ginyu: (robotically) Yes, Master Frieza. I will obey.

Jeice: (rolling his eyes) Great...

C. Ginyu: (back to normal, red eye glow is gone) Okay, troops! Let's head out!

Jeice: (sarcastically) What joy!

Recoome: :( But I didn't finish my soap opera!

(Lord Frieza glares at him)

Recoome: Alright! A mission! Whoo-hoo!

(Everyone leaves the room in single file, except Frieza)

Frieza: Excellent! Everything's going according to plan...