Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ The Asylum Chronicles ❯ Are We Related? ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Miscellaneous Saga

Don't own DBZ.

The Asylum Chronicles: Chapter Two-Are we related?

On their way to the intended destination, Ginyu starts to wonder about Frieza...

By Queen Breeza

The Ginyu Force is currently headed to a planet called Rabeez. It's supposed to be a top security facility--no one gets off without being thoroughly checked for objects they did not come with to the planet, and no one gets on without being questioned first. The planet is secretly sponsored by Frieza, but no one knows that except the Cold Clan. Captain Ginyu is sitting in a chair in front of the consol next to Frieza currently twirling himself around in it. The rest of the Ginyu Force are either asleep or playing cards (this would be Jeice and Burter--again!).

C. Ginyu: Whee! (starts twirling himself faster and faster) This is fun! ^_^

Frieza: (annoyed) Stop acting like a child! Quit messing with that chair!

C. Ginyu: (suddenly stops and looks at Frieza) Why?

Frieza: (glaring) Because I said so!

C. Ginyu: (stares at Frieza)

Frieza: (looks away and nervously looks out the ship's window before him, occasionally darting his eyes back and forth at Ginyu)

C. Ginyu: (goes really close to Frieza's face until he's not even an inch away from it)

Frieza: (sees Ginyu) Aahh! (falls out of hoverpod) What were you doing?

C. Ginyu: Uh...sir? Are you a girl?

Frieza (getting back into pod) What?! Heck no! Why would you ask a stupid question like that??

C. Ginyu: -_- Duh! Isn't it obvious? You wear pink all the time! And parts of your body are pink, too.

Frieza: (angrily, but blushing with embarrassment) It's not pink armor, it's lavender! And it's not my fault I was born like this!

C. Ginyu: -_- ......It really is pink, isn't it? And you're a girl in disguise!

Frieza: (yelling) IT'S NOT PINK! AND QUIT CALLING ME A--

Jeice: Liar! I'm not cheating! Honestly!

(Captain Ginyu and Frieza stop arguing and look over at the card players.)

Burter: You're cheating just like last time! You had that Queen the whole time, DIDN'T YOU?!

Jeice: No, I DIDN'T! The problem with you, Burter, is that your brain is so small that you have the memory span of a worm!

(Captain Ginyu and Frieza look at each other and shrug. Frieza goes back to looking out the window, but Captain Ginyu stares at him...again.)

Frieza: (notices C. Ginyu) Now what is it??

C. Ginyu: Are we related?

Frieza: No, now please leave me alone. I don't want to hear anymore of your idiotic questions.

C. Ginyu: Are you sure? Because I have a long-lost sister with horns just like you...

Frieza: (angrily) I guess so, idiot! Your entire race probably has horns! That doesn't mean that we're related!

C. Ginyu: ^_^ I think it does! Give me a hug, sister!

Frieza: (tries to fly away in hoverpod) Get away from me, or I'll kill you!

C. Ginyu: (grabs the pod and doesn't let go, surprisingly keeping it in place despite Frieza being the "supposed" most powerful being in the universe) Come on, girly! Just one hug! ^_-

Frieza: I...am not...a GIRL!! (smacks Ginyu away from his pod)

C. Ginyu: @_@ (dizzily) I'm...smelling your....Dodder when...I see 'em! (passes out)

Frieza: Thank God! (passes out in hoverpod)