Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ The Asylum Chronicles ❯ Questions? Comments? True-Life Stories?-Part One ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Miscellaneous Saga

Don't own DBZ.

The Asylum Chronicles: Chapter Three-Questions? Comments? True-Life Stories?-Part One

Ginyu and his questions for Frieza...someone, please help him...

By Queen Breeza

Frieza's ship: Status: Space

Destination: Uhh...it was Rabeez, but it just passed that planet...

Frieza and Ginyu are still unconscious. The card game between Burter and Jeice had long since ended, and the two had somehow fallen on top of one another. Jeice was drooling on Burter's head, but he never woke up to notice it. Recoome fell asleep during a soap, and Guldo had gone to a lower level of the ship to sleep. Wait! Frieza's about to wake up...

Frieza: ...(mumbles) -_- What (yawns) time is it? And where are we?

(Ginyu continues to sleep snoring loudly.)

Frieza: Hey, Ginyu! (smacks him on the head) WAKE UP!!

Ginyu: -_- (sleepily) Hi, mom......Hey, aren't you supposed to be dead?

Frieza: It's me, you idiot! Frieza! Now get up and tell me where we are!

Ginyu: Uh...where were we headed to begin with?

Frieza: -_- To Planet Rabeez...

Ginyu: O_O Oh, yeah! Weird name for a planet, huh? Sounds like "rabies".

Frieza: Never mind that! Just go to the navigation room--

Ginyu: (panicked) Where's that at?! I've never heard of a room called Navigation! This is a conspiracy! Quick, pass the chicken! Execute Jeice!!

(Jeice wakes up.)

Jeice: O_O Huh?! What do you mean "execute Jeice"?? Darn it, I'm practically the smartest soldier you have! Not to mention the best looking!!

Ginyu: Hehe...whoops. That sneaked out...hehehe...fudge...

Frieza: Enough fooling around, Ginyu! Get going!

Ginyu: Aww, but I need somebody to go with me! I don't wanna go alone...(puts on a pouty face)

Frieza: -_- Tell me you're not serious, Ginyu.

Ginyu: (continues to pout)

Frieza: (frustrated) All right already!! (Ginyu smiles) Somebody go with Ginyu before I permanently rearrange his face!!

Jeice: Well I'M not going with him!

Frieza: Go with him, or I'll kill you.

Jeice: Well, then I guess you'll just have to kill me.

Frieza: Darn it, Jeice! Fine! Make Burter go!

(Jeice looks at Burter sleeping on the floor.)

Jeice: (kicks Burter) Hey, Stupid! Wake up!

(Burter doesn't move.)

Jeice: (gives up) Oh, well. (To Frieza) Guess you'll have to go with Ginyu...

Frieza: ......(looks at Ginyu, who grins stupidly back, then at Jeice who just smirks)...I hate you all. And I hate my life.

(Frieza leaves with a happy Ginyu behind him)

Frieza and C. Ginyu: status: somewhere faaaaaar away from the Navigation room...

C. Ginyu: ...and that's why I never eat grapes. Never. Never. ~Never~. NEEEE--

Frieza: Okay!! That's enough, Ginyu! Jeez, you're driving me crazy with your stupid, pointless stories from Hell!

C. Ginyu: (looks around) Um...where are we?

Frieza: In a hallway. (rounds a corner and meets up with a four-way hall, but he's not sure where to go) This way. (goes to the right)

C. Ginyu: Man, I never really knew your ship was so big, Lord Frieza! I mean it's, like, humongous!

Frieza: (doesn't say anything)

C. Ginyu: (suddenly has an idea) Hey, while we're heading to this conspiracy you call a "Navigation room", how about I get to know you better? Okay? Okay! First question: Where's your mom?

Frieza: (deciding to actually answer) Somewhere far, far away where you can never torment her with your never-ending stupidity and annoyance: Heaven.

C. Ginyu: Oh. Well, moving on! Second question: What was her name?

Frieza: Lady Pyro.

C. Ginyu: Did she breathe fire?

Frieza: No.

C. Ginyu: Do you like Cerulean?

Frieza: ......

C. Ginyu: Come on, just answer it!

Frieza: ......yes...

C. Ginyu: O_O Ooo! That's not allowed in an army! You could get in trouble!

Frieza: Ginyu, let me ask you a question: Who's ship is this? The one we're on?

C. Ginyu: Yours...

Frieza: Whose army are you part of?

C. Ginyu: Yours...

Frieza: Whose army is Cerulean part of?

C. Ginyu: Uh, yours?

Frieza: So Ginyu, (sarcastically) being as bright as you are, how am I going to get in trouble for liking someone in my own army?

C. Ginyu: Good point...NEXT QUESTION!

Frieza: Oh, jeez! Give it a rest, will ya?

C. Ginyu: Oh, come on! It won't take that long! We'll be at the Navigation room in no time, right?

Frieza: (looking worried) I guess so...

C. Ginyu: Yay! ^_^ Okay, next question...

Frieza: (looking at the ceiling) God, help me...

C. Ginyu: ...what number is this? (looks at Frieza)

Frieza: (quickly) I lost count.

C. Ginyu: ...Anyways, question: Do you like nuts?

Frieza: O_o It depends on what you mean by that...

C. Ginyu: ...Well, my favorite's pee-cans!

Frieza: I believe it's pronounced "puh-khans", Ginyu.

C. Ginyu: Nuh-uh! It's pronounced "PEE-cans"!

Frieza: -_- Whatever, Ginyu.

C. Ginyu: Uh, next question: Are you my father from heck?

Frieza: (looks up at the ceiling again) God, what have I done to deserve this?

(Voice comes from above)

???: Are you sure you want me to answer that?

Frieza: O_O ...Um, on second thought, no. (nervous) But thanks anyway! *^_^*

C. Ginyu: Who were you talking to?

Frieza: O_O You mean I was the only one who heard that voice?

C. Ginyu: (looking away and slowing down) I guess so, sir. I didn't hear or see anyone you could've been talking to. Are you sure you're alright? (places a hand on Frieza's forehead)

Frieza: -_- Yes, Ginyu. Just peachy (pushes hand away)...

C. Ginyu: Okay, next question!...

Frieza: (looks up at the ceiling a third time) God, kill me.

???: Are you sure you want me to do that?

Frieza: (thinking) Looks like I'm not imagining that voice after all! (out loud) Never mind...

Will Frieza ever find the Navigation room? Will he ever reach Rabeez? Is Ginyu ever going to shut up? And why is it that only Frieza can hear this mysterious voice? Find out on the next chapter of The Asylum Chronicles!