Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ The Asylum Chronicles ❯ Answer Your Surveys Truthfully!--Part Two: Recoome's Answers ( Chapter 11 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Miscellaneous Saga

Author’s Note: The next few chapters will be short due to their contents...

  The Asylum Chronicles: Chapter 11-Answer Your Surveys Truthfully!: Part Two-Recoome’s Answers By Queen Breeza    

The Ginyu Force: Status: Same as before...

Recoome’s Status: Hyperventilating...

Recoome is currently sitting in a corner with his eyes darting everywhere. The same survey and a pencil lay on the table in his room. However, once he saw that there was no TV to watch in the room, he started to panic.

That was an hour ago.

Now he’s just hyperventilating. And going crazy...not that he wasn’t before but, well, it got worse okay!? Sheesh...

Recoome: Hmmm....h...h....hmmmm....(looks at the table and chair, but eyes quickly look away).

???: Ahhhhh!!!

Recoome: Ahhhhhh!! (curls up into a little ball)

???: Thump!

Recoome: (still curled up) What do you want, man!??

(No answer...)

Recoome: (Unravels and looks at the table) Hmmmm....h..hmmm...(crawls over and gets in the chair)

(Recoome looks at the survey and reads the directions. Then he nervously starts with question one...oh, yay...)

Survey:

Question 1: Do you live to serve anyone?

Recoome’s Answer: No....why? (Expect thoughtful answers from everyone...XD)

Question 2: If so, what is your relation with he/she/them?

Recoome’s Answer: I just said “no”!

Question 3: If not, what do you plan to do?

Recoome’s Answer: Watch soap operas...eat, get fat...blow up people...

Question 4: What troubles you in life?

Recoome’s Answer: There’s no T.V. in here...

Question 5: When were you born?

Recoome’s Answer: In the Nebulan era...?

Question 6: What planet were you born on?

Recoome’s Answer: Planet Color-My-Hair-Red.

Question 7: What is 1+1-7x6/3+4545-2656-467?

Recoome’s Answer: 1+1-7x6/3+4545-2656-467...stupid...(nervously looks around for a hidden camera)

Question 8: Do you feel hurt when someone tells you “you are dismissed”?

Recoome’s Answer: Yeah! It’s like he doesn’t want me around anymore...

Question 9: Who is the most powerful being in the universe?

Recoome’s Answer: Captain Ginyu.

Question 10: Why do you feel you need to act the way you do?

Recoome’s Answer: What are you talking about? I act normal!

Question 11: Why are you crazy?

Recoome’s Answer: You’re one to talk! You’re the one asking me all these crazy questions!! (balls up survey and throws it on the floor)(sees imaginary T.V. and thinks he’s watching a soap) Yeah, my favorite show is on!

 

 

Well, I’ve gotta tell ya, the next few chapters will NOT be humorous. They’re just surveys! You know?! (Bangs on glass) Let me out!!!!!!! Stay tuned for the next chapter (if you want to): Answer Your Surveys Truthfully!--Part Three: Guldo’s Answers!!!