Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ The Asylum Chronicles ❯ Answer Your Surveys Truthfully!--Part Five: Jeice's Answers ( Chapter 14 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Miscellaneous Saga

Author’s Note: Just one more short chapter after this...bear with me, ‘cause I’m enjoying it.

  The Asylum Chronicles: Chapter 14-Answer Your Surveys Truthfully!: Part Five-Jeice’s Answers By Queen Breeza    

The Ginyu Force: Status: .......

Jeice’s Status: Completely bored.

Jeice, being the only sane member of the Ginyu Force, would kill for something to eat right about now. There was really no reason to keep him there in that non-padded room...wait a minute, shouldn’t the walls be padded? Jeice figured that since they were in fact the Ginyu Force that it wouldn’t matter anyway. He was sitting near the right side of the wall. Occasionally he could make out a banging sound, but it seemed to be two rooms over.

Jeice looked at the table where he had answered that stupid survey. It didn’t make since to him to put questions like that on a survey. There seemed to be some odd purpose behind it, and Jeice guessed that it nothing to do with the Ginyus’ health status at all. It might even lead to their doom. But in any case, Jeice hoped that his answers would convince the asylum personnel that they had made a huge mistake in taking King Cold’s word that they were all crazy, Frieza included. Jeice scoffed when he thought about how Frieza handled the survey: probably ripped to pieces since he couldn’t use his powers to burn it nothing like before.

Jeice’s answers to the survey went like this:

Survey:

Question 1: Do you live to serve anyone?

Jeice’s Answer: Yes

Question 2: If so, what is your relation with he/she/them?

Jeice’s Answer: Soldier/Planet destroyer

Question 3: If not, what do you plan to do?

(Jeice’s answer was left blank for this one.)

Question 4: What troubles you in life?

Jeice’s Answer: Nothing

Question 5: When were you born?

Jeice’s Answer: June 7, 1981

Question 6: What planet were you born on?

Jeice’s Answer: Planet Fiery

Question 7: What is 1+1-7x6/3+4545-2656-467?

Jeice’s Answer: (he did a lot of math before he got the answer) 1410

Question 8: Do you feel hurt when someone tells you “you are dismissed”?

Jeice’s Answer: No

Question 9: Who is the most powerful being in the universe?

Jeice’s Answer: King Cold

Question 10: Why do you feel you need to act the way you do?

Jeice’s Answer: I feel there is nothing wrong with the way I act.

Question 11: Why are you crazy?

Jeice’s Answer: Someone believes I am, but I don’t.

Yep, leave it to Jeice to drain all the fun out of a survey. If only he knew why he had to answer it in the first place. Still bored as ever, Jeice decided it was a good time to take a nap before he really went crazy.

 

 

Well, Jeice is still sane, that’s nice. But what is the purpose behind the survey? Why would someone need to know all this stuff about you unless...they didn’t have it in the first place!?? Don’t worry, you’ll find out later why. I promise you’ll like it ;). Stay tuned for the next and, hopefully, final short chapter: Answer Your Surveys Truthfully!--Part Six: Frieza’s Answers!!