Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ The Asylum Chronicles ❯ Answer Your Surveys Truthfully!--Part Six: Frieza's Answers ( Chapter 15 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Miscellaneous Saga

Author’s note: It’s the last survey fic! Yay!^^ The Asylum Chronicles: Chapter 15-Answer Your Surveys Truthfully!: Part Six-Frieza’s Answers By Queen Breeza    

The Ginyu Force: Status: ........do I really need to say?

Frieza’s Status: Ticked.

Frieza was just sitting at the table contemplating on whether or not he should degrade himself by answering the stupid survey. What was the point? What type of asylum was this that they’d actually expect the patients to answer a survey??

Frieza: This is completely stupid.

Frieza sighed as he knew he’d have no choice but to listen and obey the orders coming from the personnel here. His power was restricted so he couldn’t kill them like he would have originally planned. For once in his life, he truly regretted sponsoring a secret project.

Frieza: No! My legacy can’t end this way! I am Lord of the Universe!! (well, almost) I cannot submit to these little peons!!

Frieza looked at the survey again, sneering all the while. Maybe if he gave straight answers that they would consider him sane and realize the mistake they made for locking him up due to his father’s assumptions. Frieza’s questions were a little different from the other surveys.

Survey:

Question 1: What clan are you from?

Frieza’s Answer: The Cold (also Kold) Clan.

Question 2: Do you serve anyone?

Frieza’s Answer: No.

Question 3(more like an imperative sentence): Describe your father (if possible) in one word.

Frieza’s Answer: Adamant.

Question 4: What troubles you in life?

Frieza’s Answer: Ginyu.

Question 5: When were you born?

Frieza’s Answer: January 6, 1961.

Question 6: What planet were you born on?

Frieza’s Answer: Planet Frieza No. 1.

Question 7: What is 1+1-7x6/3+4545-2656-467?

Frieza’s Answer: 1410.

Question 8: How often do you reward your lower class workers, if any?

Frieza’s Answer: Never.

Question 9: Who is the most powerful being in the universe?

Frieza’s Answer: King Cold, my father.

Question 10: Do you think there is anything wrong with the way you act?

Frieza’s Answer: No.

Question 11: Why do you think you are here?

Frieza’s Answer: Because my father was given the wrong idea from my brother that I was crazy when he knows for a fact that it’s not true at all.

Frieza looked over his answers and smirked. Satisfied, he quickly tore the survey up into little pieces and put his head down.

Frieza: (thinking) I’ll get you for this, brother!!

 

 

Yes! Finally, I am done with the surveys! Now I can get back to the crazy/humorous stuff!!