Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ The Asylum Chronicles ❯ HIM!! ( Chapter 16 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Miscellaneous Saga

Author’s note: So soooooorrrrrryyyy. It turned out to be a short chapter anyway. Well, I think it’s a little funnier (if not, morbid) than the other chapters... The Asylum Chronicles: Chapter 16-HIM!! By Queen Breeza    

The following story I’m about to tell you may disturb those under the age of 13...NOT!

The Rabeez asylum was truly special. You were only allowed out for one hour of the day, and you couldn’t pick which one of course. The patients were all crazy so they were only given one very safe crayon and a coloring book. At that time, they were put into a different room with a surveillance camera. Medicine was forcefully taken three times a day, the lights were turned on at 4:00 in the morning and turned off at 8:00 at night, and you had to eat everything on your plate regardless of whether or not you liked it. Of course you weren’t given a choice about what you could eat so if you were, say, allergic to something you could only pray that you didn’t die from eating it.

The personnel in the main office consisted of two races, but no one came from Rabeez itself. Why? Because no one lived on Rabeez. The planet had been cleared almost 17 years ago by Saiyans, and the establishment was made immediately after that. One of the races that worked at the asylum was the Smirneans, a blue-skinned race with either orange hair or white hair. They either had yellow eyes or pitch black eyes. The other race, the Cremateans, was also blue-skinned, but they all had brown eyes and looked more reptilian.

One of the Smirnean doctors picked up the file containing Ginyu’s survey and looked it over. She started laughing out loud while reading it. A Crematean doctor looked at the file with Recoome’s survey answers and started snickering.

Doctor 1: Oh my gosh! No wonder they were desperately thrown in here!! “Frieza is my father!! Yoshi is my mother!!” Dear, God!!

Doctor 2: Hey, listen to this: “Question 6: What planet were you born on? Planet Color-My-Hair-Red”!!!

(A bell rings for lunch time...eh? What’s a bell doing here?? All the personnel except for the two reading the surveys leave the office.)

Doctor 1: (while putting away the survey) You know, I think Frieza and Jeice are really sane.

Doctor 2: It’s a shame we have to keep them here.

Doctor 1: Oh, I don’t think so.

Doctor 2: What?

Doctor 1: (a bit spicy) They belong here. As do you!!!

Doctor 2: Hey!! What are you doing?! Ahh!!

(Doctor 1 begins slamming the second doctor’s head into the desk, him screaming each time his head was let up)

Doctor 1: (grinning maliciously) Time for your overdose of medicine!!

Doctor 2: Ahhhhh!!

Doctor 1: Now you’ll know what it’s like to be attacked by a patient!! (Oh, so that’s why...!)

Doctor 2: ...(a bit more muffled with blood)...ahhh....

Doctor 1: (slams down his head for the final time and the doctor’s dead) There we go!!^^

(A figure comes through the wall behind her)

Doctor 1: The first wave is complete, my lord.

???: Goody!!^^ Frieza will never escape me now!! What about the surveys, Dementia?

Dementia: We have all but one, sir. Frieza destroyed his, so it’s currently being put back together. And also, some weren’t mentally able to put down the correct place of birth on their surveys. What shall we do about that, sir?

???: Hmmm...we’ll just have to find their work files. But until they are located, we should make our new guests feel as uncomfortable as possible in their new home!!^^

Dementia: My lord, if I may, could I be the one to torment Frieza?

???: Why would you ask me that? You know that I want to bring him to hell myself. First, I’m going to make his life a living hell though. So, what’s your good excuse?

Dementia: Well, sir, Frieza was the one who threw me in here in the first place. (angrily) That creep!! He ordered all of my icecream to be taken away, and when I cried he took away my potty time!!!

???: (thinks it over) Well, maybe I’ll let you have a little fun, too. You seem to have probable cause for tormenting the little lizard.

Dementia: Yay!!^-^

???: Of course, I STILL get to finish him off! After all, you can’t bring him to hell like I can!! (blows raspberry at her)

Dementia: (pouty) No fair!! (sticks out bottom lip)

???: (looks at watch) Crud. Lunch is almost over. (looks at dead doctor on desk) Clean up this mess before the others get back.

Dementia: (sighing) Yes, Lord Demon.

???: Darnit! You’re not supposed to say my name yet!!

Dementia: OOPS!! (looks around wildly)

???: (looks at audience) Now they know who I am!!

Dementia: Actually, I think they had already figured that out by the time they got to your entrance, sir.

???: You think so?

Dementia: Yep.

???: The human race is so curious...(leaves through wall)

Dementia: (turns to dead doctor) Now to clean up THIS mess...hmmm...I could just put him in one of the patients’ rooms and blame it on that person. Or I could...

(A Crematean doctor walks in...how convenient.)

Doctor 3: Oh my gosh!!! SHE KILLED HIM!!!!

Dementia: I’m sorry. But, now YOU have to die!!! (runs after the doctor, who runs down the hall screaming)

Doctor 3: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

 

 

Well, it seemed Jeice was right after all. Only he won’t like the fact that was correct in that there IS an odd purpose for all those surveys being answered. If only he knew...Anyways, there won’t be anymore chapters for the Asylum Chronicles. Why? ‘Cause I’m gonna make book two!! Stay tuned for The Asylum Chronicles, Book Two!!! Lata!!